TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm for someone having her PI a short time she has had three jobs. I looked up her FB page. No way would I hire her. :scared:

Are we sure BP is still on BL's case? It appears to me that CC has taken over and is all about finding fault with MM and LE. A week ago, it was all about finding BL. Now it's all about MM and LE and how they failed to protect BL.

Another thought. I'm really trying to understand why LL would pay for 2.5 hours rental for a helicopter at the rate of $350 an hour, which equals $875 and NOT have someone who is at least somewhat trained, to search for BL. What exactly is she looking for? It's been at least 7 months since BL disappeared and it is highly unlikely there would be much to search for. Even if there were one of BL's items lying in or on the terrain out there, it would be virtually impossible to see to an untrained eye.

IMO of course.

You cannot post exact fb comments, but you can paraphrase. You can also link fb comments and reference the comment. ie 4th comment on xyz link.

ok, im just wanting to say it was said that LL talked to BL after he left the house on the night in question, i havent figured out how to quote FB. is this something that we know??
is this ok?

ok, im just wanting to say it was said that LL talked to BL after he left the house on the night in question, i havent figured out how to quote FB. is this something that we know??
is this ok?

Yes I believe this was in the blogtalk interview.

Thread #1 page #2

Are we sure BP is still on BL's case? It appears to me that CC has taken over and is all about finding fault with MM and LE. A week ago, it was all about finding BL. Now it's all about MM and LE and how they failed to protect BL.

Another thought. I'm really trying to understand why LL would pay for 2.5 hours rental for a helicopter at the rate of $350 an hour, which equals $875 and NOT have someone who is at least somewhat trained, to search for BL. What exactly is she looking for? It's been at least 7 months since BL disappeared and it is highly unlikely there would be much to search for. Even if there were one of BL's items lying in or on the terrain out there, it would be virtually impossible to see to an untrained eye.

IMO of course.

When I saw CC had all but taken over I assumed BP was gone off the case. Now it is a matter of time before the crap hits the fan. And yet Brandon will still not be found. Pathetic.

That was my thoughts as well. She had no clue on what to look for. :facepalm: I just do not understand her.

is this ok?

Yes absolutely you are fine. If you post something that is against TOS we'll try to catch it and let you know. We can talk about things in the MSM (main stream media). We can talk about things on the official HFBL page but they should not be considered facts. However I believe LL herself spoke about this call in the Blogtalk interview so it can be considered as fact...at least according to LL.

The rules are hard to adjust to but I will try to let you know (to the best of my ability) if something is against TOS.

Not far at all IMO. That's why it's possible he got a ride somewhere. Was he in the town part of Bronte in a field when he told B he was 10 minutes up the road? Was he talking DRIVING TIME?

A thought occurred when I read your comment. If BL was in fact in Bronte this would make sense why LL rented a hotel room in Bronte THE very same night BL went missing!

Well now you know why I'm not a fan. I'm not going to bash her like she has done to MM, but I will say that IMO MM is much more credible than she is. Just MOO!

100% agree. I don't think I have ever seen of the like. All I could say was Damn!

A thought occurred when I read your comment. If BL was in fact in Bronte this would make sense why LL rented a hotel room in Bronte THE very same night BL went missing!

Oh , you may be on to something! :waitasec:

is this ok?

Yes LL did say she spoke to BL after she left. It was in the blog talk if I remember correctly. I am sure psychic sleuth could correct me if I'm wrong. She has that blog talk down pat.

Oh , you may be on to something! :waitasec:

Lol... Actually, I think psychic sleuth is the real genius here! I can hardly wait for her insights and tech puppy posted those maps earlier and I could hear bells going off.

In my opinion, that would make better sense why LL would rent a hotel room only 37 minutes away. Of course, I didn't post my remaining theory of what happened after that, but if all of us go with the fact that BL could have made it to Bronte, that could change a lot of theories.

But again, why would LL waste $875 on a helicopter without at least one trained rescue personnel?

Lol... Actually, I think psychic sleuth is the real genius here! I can hardly wait for her insights and tech puppy posted those maps earlier and I could hear bells going off.

In my opinion, that would make better sense why LL would rent a hotel room only 37 minutes away. Of course, I didn't post my remaining theory of what happened after that, but if all of us go with the fact that BL could have made it to Bronte, that could change a lot of theories.

But again, why would LL waste $875 on a helicopter with at least one trained rescue personnel?

But do we know for a fact she paid for it and went up? The pictures posted, well this is the internet anything can be found. MM did say she saw the helicopter up in the air, but no one on the ground knows if it was them . No one ever answered the phone for the business that LL provided. Hmmm

:loveyou:

But do we know for a fact she paid for it and went up? The pictures posted, well this is the internet anything can be found. MM did say she saw the helicopter up in the air, but no one on the ground knows if it was them . No one ever answered the phone for the business that LL provided. Hmmm

:loveyou:

Oh gosh, I would hope LL wouldn't lie about that. I feel MM is a VERY credible person and being that she is in charge of the local newspaper, I bet she will have an article in the paper about the helicopter trip. Just my opinion.

There was a helicopter in the air. Can't verify if she was in it. But can verify no one never answered that number.

Oh gosh, I would hope LL wouldn't lie about that. I feel MM is a VERY credible person and being that she is in charge of the local newspaper, I bet she will have an article in the paper about the helicopter trip. Just my opinion.

I have read MM's posts and she seems very credible and uses logic. And she can SPELL!! Lol.. I had to add that sorry. It is so painful to read the fb comments. I feel like I loose brain cells. And I have not yet seen MM bash or bully anyone. Can not say the same for the cult of LL. I also feel it was great that MM took the time to come here and talk to us. That was awesome!

I don't know what to think anymore but I can tell you that the way they have been handling things... it doesn't look good for them.

Here's a new map with distance overlays. The pushpin indicates where Brandon's truck was found.

The yellow circles are the distance in miles from the found truck - 2- 3- and 4 miles out.

The blue circles show distance from the alleged last ping which has been stated as being about 3 1/2 miles northeast of his truck. The blue circles are likewise numbered by miles away from the approximate ping point, which has not been accurately specified AFAIK.

The only thing I'd point out about this graphic is that 2 miles and 3 miles from his truck are locations on the other side of the Colorado river if you travel northeast.

I don't know who stated first the ping was 3 1/2 miles northeast of the abandoned vehicle, but that is incorrect.

I guess I know why all the gossip pages are quiet!!! They all visiting or lurking in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en