TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who is a bondsman here in Texas. She said if they no show for court the bonding company has to pay up right then to the court. The judge issues a new warrant for the persons arrest. Also, if the defendant does not keep in touch with the bonding company, they (the bail bondsman) can withdraw their bond and a warrant is issued for the defendant's arrest. A bounty hunter can bring the defendant in on the warrant to be arrested but the bail bondsman doesn't usually arrest.

I bet the bondsman finds them though. Its gotta hurt having to pay then and there if someone skips out.

I found a terms and conditions agreement for a bail bond agency in Texas.

You are required to report to BAIL BOND HOTLINE every TUESDAY by phone.

You are to notify BAIL BOND HOTLINE of TEXAS of any changes to the following: address, telephone number, employer, attorney
information and court info-plea bargains, etc.

You are not to leave the county in which you reside without consent from BAIL BOND HOTLINE of TEXAS.

http://www.freemeasap.com/documents/termsNconditions.pdf

I have to agree with you and that goes for other states, the person I bailed out, didnt call when he was supposed to and they called me looking for him, that is when I decided to remove myself as the one who bailed them out. They picked him back up until some one else would talk responsibility. My lesson learned

I have to agree with you and that goes for other states, the person I bailed out, didnt call when he was supposed to and they called me looking for him, that is when I decided to remove myself as the one who bailed them out. They picked him back up until some one else would talk responsibility. My lesson learned

:bump::bump::bump: Where is Brandon?

I thought I saw on the FB page that they were organizing people to put up flyers.

I think the family is trying...they may not know exactly what to do or how, but they are trying to keep his name out there. I really feel for them.

So with KL taking a poly what happens next? Any thought? Do you think LL and Audrey will follow suit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so lost here. One thing I did find interesting is I just found a hunters website where a landowner with 12000 acres of land was looking for people to come hunt feral hogs on his land during the summer of 2013. He said people could dry camp on his property and people were responding and talking about hunting at night with nightvision since that is when the hogs are out feeding.

Could B have been saying TRAPPER POACHED SOME HOGS over here going towards Abilene on both sides?

The landowner stated his property was between Abilene and San Angelo.

Someone asked the landowner if he was in Ballinger and he responded not Ballinger but close. (Bronte is right next to Ballinger) I know this is a long shot but just throwing it out there. They are allowed to hunt wild hogs at night on private property.

Or could B have said "perched some hogs"?? To me it sounded like "perched".

Maybe BL wasn't familiar with the correct lingo & used the word "perched" thinking that was what it was called. Or as fast as he was talking, maybe it just came out "perched". Just a thought.

i agree. why so quiet?? i miss reading everyones comments and such, keeping up with whats happening. :-(

So with KL taking a poly what happens next? Any thought? Do you think LL and Audrey will follow suit?

Personal opinion, no I do not think they will . But, ya never know, I could be wrong.

This is all :moo: and :twocents:

I must've missed where KL was taking a polygraph...is that recent? Does that mean LE is investigating?

LL posted it on HFBL page a few days ago

i agree. why so quiet?? i miss reading everyones comments and such, keeping up with whats happening. :-(

I'm not sure anything is happening, it's quiet all the way around. Something has got to give soon in this case, if not I think people will loose interest and go on to the next story. IMO

Was the test administered by LE?

Per HFBL yes... But who really knows anymore. Not being rude but too much has been said and changed later. MMO

Per HFBL yes... But who really knows anymore. Not being rude but too much has been said and changed later. MMO

We don't know what is posted by LL or by the page Admin's, which LL is one and the other is the person we are not allowed to mention. So, wouldn't that make HFBL off limits since it is partially ran by the unmentioned person? I am so confused.

And in the middle of this BL is still missing and we are no closer to finding him. It feel like a train that has run off the tracks. BL needs to be found for his children. My heart breaks for those sweet kids :please:

We don't know what is posted by LL or by the page Admin's, which LL is one and the other is the person we are not allowed to mention. So, wouldn't that make HFBL off limits since it is partially ran by the unmentioned person? I am so confused.

And in the middle of this BL is still missing and we are no closer to finding him. It feel like a train that has run off the tracks. BL needs to be found for his children. My heart breaks for those sweet kids :please:

Some of the posts on the HFBL page are signed by that unmentionable person, so I don't really know what it is that we CAN discuss here anymore. With HFBL being the official page, but it's being admined by a person we aren't allowed to discuss makes a confusing conflict of interest. JMHO.

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. ;) *

Some of the posts on the HFBL page are signed by that unmentionable person, so I don't really know what it is that we CAN discuss here anymore. With HFBL being the official page, but it's being admined by a person we aren't allowed to discuss makes a confusing conflict of interest. JMHO.

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. ;) *

Even the official BL website the unmentionable person took that over too. All we are left with is the media and what is out there is very poorly done. I stay confused and frustrated. I just want to see this poor guy found :(

Even the official BL website the unmentionable person took that over too. All we are left with is the media and what is out there is very poorly done. I stay confused and frustrated. I just want to see this poor guy found :(

We aren't even left with much media if any due to so much controversy & story changes. No reporter wants to cover this story. Which IMO is very sad. There is a man missing for God's sake & kids that deserve answers, [modsnip] I am way beyond frustrated with this case, it seems that there is a small handful of people who actually want this man found [modsnip]!
Just MY honest opinion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member