TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if HFBL is the "official" page, why can there be no discussion on it and why is it comments are deleted or people are blocked if you don't agree? The only fact we know is Brandon is missing. If my "soulmate" was missing I would concentrate on that and not on blocking or deleting people or comments. I don't blame media for walking away. When the truth is told things get done! When things are constantly changed you run circles. Is that what they want? Point being, Brandon's children deserve to know the truth! Freaking speak up! I just SMH at the nonsense- JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if HFBL is the "official" page, why can there be no discussion on it and why is it comments are deleted or people are blocked if you don't agree? The only fact we know is Brandon is missing. If my "soulmate" was missing I would concentrate on that and not on blocking or deleting people or comments. I don't blame media for walking away. When the truth is told things get done! When things are constantly changed you run circles. Is that what they want? Point being, Brandon's children deserve to know the truth! Freaking speak up! I just SMH at the nonsense- JMO

:drumroll::gthanks::goodpost::winner::eek::ufo:

Bumping for Brandon - just hoping that somehow someone decides to start talking so that this family can move forward!

"New information has been released regarding a possible new address or location where Brandon was on the night of his disappearance."

http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/s...g-brandon-lawson/20711/dTBqdxlR4kKTnl3rOGb9tg

The SO never released anything. Does the SO have that information? Because the information has never been confirmed by the SO. They said they have no new information. How can we confirm this information? The media has been unreliable at best, and the families information has conflicted on many things. So who is a reliable source?

Better question, Where in the H**L is Brandon??? No searches by search orginazations have been done in the last two months, all that has been seen done is FB activity, which on a good day equals Jerry Springer's show.

BRANDON is missing and needs to be found!! His children deserve to know.

Where are you BRANDON??

And yes the media has been unreliable but who are they getting info from? Not SO cause they have no clue, so is it another thing made up? IMO

Sadly, it is hard to not feel like something isn't quite right, when most of the activities surrounding finding Brandon are done by one person, on FB. I truly feel for the family members, but am really curious as to why more searches haven't been sanctioned, why all the drama whenever questions are asked. I am leaning more and more towards voluntarily disappearing, and it's mostly due to the antics.

"New information has been released regarding a possible new address or location where Brandon was on the night of his disappearance."

http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/s...g-brandon-lawson/20711/dTBqdxlR4kKTnl3rOGb9tg

The SO never released anything. Does the SO have that information? Because the information has never been confirmed by the SO. They said they have no new information. How can we confirm this information? The media has been unreliable at best, and the families information has conflicted on many things. So who is a reliable source?

RSBM With that article being from February, was this "new info" related to the new ping that was discussed?

RSBM With that article being from February, was this "new info" related to the new ping that was discussed?

No idea, if based on what we see on HFBL. The exact ping location that was released via the site was not the correct info. A picture of a cell tower was posted, and it is my understanding that it was not the correct location of the last ping. I will look back over the notes and see if I can get the proper link up for you. If I remember correctly, it was further north of where the truck was found. There has been talk of new information posted on the HFBL site, but none of it has been confirmed as correct by SO , as well as none of the new information turned over to SO. The site does blame SO frequently, so I suppose that could be why any new information is not being reported to SO. Which in my opinion is wrong to do. BL will never be found if this continues.

IIRC, we're dealing with one tower with just under a 3 mile radius. The truck fell at the edge of that. The new ping (wasn't really new I don't think, because I heard the location in the first week) was ruled out at first because of its isolated location. By vehicle, you would have to use:
1. 1 highway, 3 edge of town streets, 5 county roads; or
2. 2 highways and minimum of 2 county roads.

To reach it from BL's vehicle on foot as the crow flies would take minimum of a couple or three hours or more in the daylight.

Bring forward for info :)

RW said the new ping area could be reached by vehicle in about 45 minutes IIRC. Is that possible in the time frame? IMO yes it is possible. B left the house at 11:53 and it would be about a 25 minute drive to the truck location putting the earliest he could have arrived at about 12:20 or so. The ping was approx 1:19 so that is just about an hour. If B was picked up immediately and driven somewhere and someone did him harm it is possible IMO.

RW is the new ping area accessible to the public?

Bringing forward

My understanding of what was said about the new ping data received from Verizon is that BP the PI was able to get more accurate information. So as far as I know this is where it came from. I'm a bit perplexed as to what they have though. GPS data? A ping off a single cell tower? Triangulation off 3 or more towers?

It does make a difference from what I understand.

I was looking at maps last night and still wonder if maybe he was taken by vehicle 10 minutes up or down the road. I think to be fair and really find the truth we have to look at ALL possibilities.

10 minutes up the road by vehicle would have put him somewhere near where the 70/277 split is. Of course that would mean the cell phone ping data is totally inaccurate. I say up for north and down for south but I've known people that say up the road meaning south LOL. So I think 10 minutes south on Hwy 277 is possible too. The problem with this possible theory is where would you search? B just said 10 minutes up the road which could mean anything. You can't just search a 20 mile radius of the truck location. That is impossible.

Bringing forward

Sadly, it is hard to not feel like something isn't quite right, when most of the activities surrounding finding Brandon are done by one person, on FB. I truly feel for the family members, but am really curious as to why more searches haven't been sanctioned, why all the drama whenever questions are asked. I am leaning more and more towards voluntarily disappearing, and it's mostly due to the antics.

No offense but I only feel bad for the kids. I feel like the family knows a lot more than what they are saying. If my "soulmate" was missing I would get my *advertiser censored* off Facebook and look. I think I'm speaking for a few that we are tired of the "poor me" pictures and song lyrics, the page is to HELP find BL and that is not being done! We want to see progress. Here is a thought, instead of staying on FB why not be on the phone asking LE or some one to help. Oh and PS, quit placing blame on the LE. If the truth was told in the beginning the outcome would have probably been different. Yes I'm frustrated with it all.

And MOO!

No offense but I only feel bad for the kids. I feel like the family knows a lot more than what they are saying. If my "soulmate" was missing I would get my *advertiser censored* off Facebook and look. I think I'm speaking for a few that we are tired of the "poor me" pictures and song lyrics, the page is to HELP find BL and that is not being done! We want to see progress. Here is a thought, instead of staying on FB why not be on the phone asking LE or some one to help. Oh and PS, quit placing blame on the LE. If the truth was told in the beginning the outcome would have probably been different. Yes I'm frustrated with it all.

And MOO!

The kids just break your heart. Never knowing where and what happened to their daddy. I think we should go back to the beginning and start over with the FACTS. What little there is. Anything else is just meant to derail the search and investigation. I have been trying to get a friend of mine who is a freelance reporter for Fox news ( yeah I know Boooo ) to do a story on Brandon. He was very interested as a favor to me, but he is backing away from it now because of all the chaos. Maybe if we can start from scratch we can get the media's interest again. It's worth a shot.

The kids just break your heart. Never knowing where and what happened to their daddy. I think we should go back to the beginning and start over with the FACTS. What little there is. Anything else is just meant to derail the search and investigation. I have been trying to get a friend of mine who is a freelance reporter for Fox news ( yeah I know Boooo ) to do a story on Brandon. He was very interested as a favor to me, but he is backing away from it now because of all the chaos. Maybe if we can start from scratch we can get the media's interest again. It's worth a shot.

At this point, any LEGITIMATE progress is a step in the right direction.

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. ;) *

At this point, any LEGITIMATE progress is a step in the right direction.

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. ;) *

I agree, just can not understand why it has turned out like this. SMH

Here is a question that needs answered. In HFBL they are showing an app and states if Brandon had this app he could have been found. With that said, that would mean he had a smart phone, so if it was an iPhone why could they not use the find my iPhone app to locate him or if any other smart phone they have location services. Why were these NOT used?

Those apps don't work if the battery is dead and he would have had to have it installed in the first place. It is not something that comes pre-installed.

Those apps don't work if the battery is dead and he would have had to have it installed in the first place. It is not something that comes pre-installed.

No you can still track them thru the gps embedded on the phone. I used to work for major phone company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member