TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No more disparaging posts about family members.

They are considered victims and Websleuths is a victim friendly environment, always has been and proudly so.

Please think about that before posting as there will be no more warnings.

Thank you.

Read ColdPizza's post here, folks. And stop talking about the how the facebook page is run. They can run the page ANYWAY they want. Not our business. Our business is to do what we can to find Brandon. That's what we do. Bashing and trashing folks that have not been named in MSM is against our TOS. Stop gossiping and focus on finding Brandon.

Salem

RSBM
Balor, I am so sorry for your loss.:grouphug: Hoping you have found justice for your mother.

Thank you Vedder :loveyou: I have. Not as well as I would have liked, but it was just.

Just because law enforcement is not talking about the case publicly does not mean they don't have a clue. Not everything is meant to be public with an investigation.

Ok so what does the general public have to go on to help find Brandon? Where can we get answers

I have not posted on here in awhile. I don't mean no disrespect to anyone, but I have a question or two along with a couple comments to make.
If HFBL is the official site on FB that we all can use that info [modsnip]. Cause if the truth was told in the beginning (the night Brandon went missing), Brandon may have received the proper help that he deserves. His babies would not be going through what they are and family would not have to wonder.
[modsnip]
There is people that want to help and have gone above and beyond to prove that.
[modsnip]
What people are missing in this whole MP case is there is no proof of anything. Except a MP report was filed. Everything else is hear say. That report could have been filed for multiple reasons.
[modsnip]
Brandon deserves to be found. No matter what his past is fugitive, a cheat, or every other horrible thing to call him. He is a father and a son and there is people on several sites and on here that want to help and give ideas, [modsnip]

Not everyone agrees with what each other, but that is what a discussion is to talk about and bounce ideas around.
I mean no disrespect and this post is my opinion only.

[modsnip]. You are not a fugitive because you have a warrant. You are a fugitive when you run from a warrant. If it's proven that BL is hiding then your comment would apply, right now it does not. He was assigned involuntarily missing by TxDPS and not by whomever filled out a form as it was previously suggested. You can fill whatever you want on a form but what they title someone is what the Rangers determined, not the family. This was confirmed by my sister who as I explained earlier is in law enforcement. I'm more apt to listen to her explanation of how he was labeled by DPS as opposed to opinions stated here previously.
fu·gi·tive
[fyoo-ji-tiv] Show IPA
noun
a person who is fleeing, from prosecution, intolerable circumstances, etc.; a runaway: a fugitive from justice; a fugitive from a dictatorial regime.

Is that not why he was hiding in the bushes per the time line because he had a warrant?

Please refresh your memories of the rules: Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Here is the one on social media:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Here is the one on victim friendly:

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

We don't discuss social media, per se. We direct others to go look at comments. We paraphrase a social media comment w/link for those that don't have access to social media sites. But... such information is considered rumor and it is not discussable. Also, we don't engage in social media wars, nor do we discuss who runs what page.

We do NOT bring social media drama to our threads. If you don't trust the information at the social media site, don't read there. If you think it is misleading or troublesome, don't read there. Whatever you choose to do, don't bring it here.

If you have questions about any of this information, contact a mod and they will give you a hand. Don't post it in the threads. It just derails the discussion.

Thanks,

Salem

So can I ask what we can use? I will tell you some people have been blocked from online sites so by us referring them to go look they can't. And you said something about SM or MS ( I cant see cause I'm posting this) what are those initials?

Oh wait I call me dumb it means social media. I had to think hard about that

You can use the media reports and LE reports. Those are allowable sources.

Salem

Please refresh your memories of the rules: Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Here is the one on social media:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Here is the one on victim friendly:

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Just to clarify nothing has been done by a back way in, they are signing their name to the post. So it's no ones fault but their own for being called out. Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so let's get this back on track then, has anyone heard from any of the coworkers that helped search for BL in early morning hours. This comes from the families website so per them it is a fact. Can anyone say they heard from them

We need a poll

BL alive and in hiding

BL dead in a field

BL Hiding and Dead

BL dead at the hands of strangers

BL Overdose/or alcohol poisoning

BL dead at the hands of someone he knew

BL dead at the hands of the wild hogs

BL dead due to drowning in the river

BL alive and he hadn't lived in San Angelo in months

BL alive and working in OK

Hmm I say alive and hiding and possibly in Oklahoma, but Kansas has been thrown out there too. He's alive and doesn't want to be found. IMO

And my gut feeling says he was not high like the timeline stated. I think he had enough and was ready to get away hence the adrenalin in his voice

And my gut feeling says he was not high like the timeline stated. I think he had enough and was ready to get away hence the adrenalin in his voice

Heck some days, like today, I wouldn't mind being a missing person, or just to crawl under a rock for a few weeks. But that's just me!

Heck some days, like today, I wouldn't mind being a missing person, or just to crawl under a rock for a few weeks. But that's just me!

Yes I agree today is a day we feel like we are running circles and banging our head against the wall. I need a vaca like yesterday

Can some one please verify some info for me? I thought in the beginning they named the 911 operator, is that correct? If so, why are they asking who it is now? In the beginning the name came from the family, but why are they asking who it is now? Did something change? It seems like when something has been talked about and facts are given, a few months later things change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth