TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since 2009, Texas requires couples who consider themselves common law married to file an affidavit with the county clerk, and pay a filing fee, in addition to meeting certain requirements. If they were/are common law married could be a highly debatable topic, but would have no bearing on finding Brandon. A public records search, however, shows no marriage license or affidavit for common law marriage for our particular Brandon Lawson.

They also would file taxes just as a legally married couple would. Hearsay: LL has said on SM that she filed her taxes by herself as head of household. BL filed his separate as head of household the prior tax year. Comment where this was stated was removed several months ago, but there maybe some members who may have screenshots of this. MOO

Bumping for Brandon. Wish someone had something new to post but seems everyone has moved on or maybe summer vacation. Hopefully someone comes forward soon because someone somewhere knows something!

This case always has me intrigued and concerned. He has young children and a loving family that misses him so much. The case is very strange and confusing and I hope for some type of closure. It really is heartbreaking. This site is wonderful tho. I have been a member of many forums and onlien groups in my day and this bay far is the most sincere, most kind, and most respectful of all.

You know, I never hear 'scraper' on the tape. I hear him saying 'State Trooper, but the sound kinda skips.

JMO

Brandon Lawson where are you !!!!!! I will never give up looking for you!!!!!!!

Bumping for #TeamBrandon!

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. *

Bumping for Brandon. Is there any kind of news? Brandon has to be found. I can't believe it has been so long and nothing. No clues, nothing! This is so sad for his children not to know where their father is. I pray he will be found soon.

Where is Brandon??

I too hear state trooper. I also hear the distinctive rhythm of gunfire between the hellos at the end of the tape. Most think it's the phone being knocked around but after years in LE and being on a gun range, it's not an unfamiliar noise to me.

You know, I never hear 'scraper' on the tape. I hear him saying 'State Trooper, but the sound kinda skips.

JMO

I've always heard the same, 'state trooper' but yes, with a bit of a skip......or him speaking so quickly that the 2 words meld into one.

I too hear state trooper. I also hear the distinctive rhythm of gunfire between the hellos at the end of the tape. Most think it's the phone being knocked around but after years in LE and being on a gun range, it's not an unfamiliar noise to me.

WOW! This is the first time I have read where someone heard gunfire! Very interesting you heard that at all. I need to go back and see if I hear it again. Thanks

WOW! This is the first time I have read where someone heard gunfire! Very interesting you heard that at all. I need to go back and see if I hear it again. Thanks

Yes, I can hear it. When you learn to shoot a gun over time you develope a rhythm when firing. If you listen closely you can hear the rhythm. Wind or being knocked about can't duplicate that noise. If i hadn't spent time on a firing range in LE training, I'm sure I would have missed it. I wish they would have FBI anylize that 911 call.

Bumping for Brandon! Where are you, Brandon?

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. *

Well in Texas they are not called Troopers. Plus there is no radio call saying a Trooper pulled some one over, so I don't think it's a trooper, as for a gun shot, that could very well could be, and could be the other voice saying "yes" who maybe shot him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well in Texas they are not called Troopers. Plus there is no radio call saying a Trooper pulled some one over, so I don't think it's a trooper, as for a gun shot, that could very well could be, and could be the other voice saying "yes" who maybe shot him

We actually do have Department of Public Safety Troopers in Texas.

http://www.joindps.com/

STATE TROOPER. That is what I heard too and - like others - said so very early on. This case scares me. State Trooper, no doubt.

Actually I am Texan born & raised and I've always called them State Troopers. Also LE I've worked with call them State Troopers. Highway Patrol is also another name used frequently when referring to them as a whole, but one is usually a trooper. So saying that it's not used in Texas won't hold up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am also a native Texan. I have always called them Highway Patrol but I hear Troopers some too so it could very well be state trooper. But that is not what I hear on the tape. I've tried many times to pick that up and I just don't hear it. Sorry. I still firmly believe someone was with Brandon. The voices are very different to me. But if someone heard gunshots, why is BL not telling his brother in a text or phone call that was made AFTER the 911 call? This just doesn't make sense to me.

Actually I am Texan born & raised and I've always called them State Troopers. Also LE I've worked with call them State Troopers. Highway Patrol is also another name used frequently when referring to them as a whole, but one is usually a trooper. So saying that it's not used in Texas won't hold up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think sometimes it might depend on what part of Texas one is from. I'm from West Texas & I personally call them "DPS". ex "Oh crap was that a DPS?" I have heard others call them Troopers or Highway Patrol but I can't remember hearing anyone calling them "State Troopers" but I'm sure they do somewhere in Texas, & other states, I just don't recall it. But if they are in a Tahoe they might call them "Weigh Boy" cuz they deal with big trucks & DOT stuff. (Ps I had to ask my husband just to see what he calls them & he reminded me about the weigh boy thing).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap