TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very disappointed the show did not happen. I even had a short list of questions. Seems we will never get the answers. I pray Brandon can and will be found. The more time passes the less of a chance he will be found. Pray for his children .

Where is Brandon? Someone come forward with information please. You can't keep it hidden forever. The truth will always come through. The universe will see to it!

image.jpg
Which one was where the truck was found?

The top picture is where the first memorial is at. I am actually parked where the truck was at in that area and that was verified by someone that is involved in the case.
My point of the pictures is this, one memorial is in one spot and the other memorial is in another spot.

I'm very disappointed the show did not happen. I even had a short list of questions. Seems we will never get the answers. I pray Brandon can and will be found. The more time passes the less of a chance he will be found. Pray for his children .

Where is Brandon? Someone come forward with information please. You can't keep it hidden forever. The truth will always come through. The universe will see to it!

Why don't you email your questions to the host ahead of time. Tell them your reason for the questions?

View attachment 58259
Which one was where the truck was found?

The top picture is where the first memorial is at. I am actually parked where the truck was at in that area and that was verified by someone that is involved in the case.
My point of the pictures is this, one memorial is in one spot and the other memorial is in another spot.

So 2 different memorials, then?

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own.*

Two different spots. In my opinion they put the cross up to try to infasize on this "rough terrain", notice the little patch of cactus they put the cactus in.
I don't know who watched the news report, but in my opinion it was a little poor on the videoing department. I believe that they should have maybe done a video of the area, not just that little bitty area there. That would help others not in area get the understanding and lay of the land. I'm not saying there is not rough terrain out there, but it is not as rough as it has been made out to be. Yes there is some cactus and thorn bushes this is west Texas.

Two different spots. In my opinion they put the cross up to try to infasize on this "rough terrain", notice the little patch of cactus they put the cactus in.
I don't know who watched the news report, but in my opinion it was a little poor on the videoing department. I believe that they should have maybe done a video of the area, not just that little bitty area there. That would help others not in area get the understanding and lay of the land. I'm not saying there is not rough terrain out there, but it is not as rough as it has been made out to be. Yes there is some cactus and thorn bushes this is west Texas.

I agree. The terrain isn't what I would define as rough. A bit on the rugged side, maybe. I do agree that the public has been given the impression that it's just awful out here where no one could possibly live. The Mojave Desert, it's very far from being.

A couple of other things just came to mind. I remember seeing the area where the truck was found earlier this year. Was that cactus there then? I don't recall there being cactus there. Is my thinking off? Also, isn't there a trailer home right there near where the truck was found? Or no?

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. *

I agree. The terrain isn't what I would define as rough. A bit on the rugged side, maybe. I do agree that the public has been given the impression that it's just awful out here where no one could possibly live. The Mojave Desert, it's very far from being.

A couple of other things just came to mind. I remember seeing the area where the truck was found earlier this year. Was that cactus there then? I don't recall there being cactus there. Is my thinking off? Also, isn't there a trailer home right there near where the truck was found? Or no?

I do remember a trailer house or something out there, I don't remember where it was that I saw it in a picture though. It coulda been while looking at Google earth, who knows???

And I do agree with the way or how the area has been described, we don't have mountains, we have little hills, we don't have lots of lakes or water (we are in a drought), we don't have huge trees, we have mesquite trees/bushes that do have thorns, hence the reason I am totally bum-foozled as to why NOTHING has been found of BL's. I mean IF he did run into a "field", he would've had to go thru a barbed wire fence, it would not have been easy, it would've or should've cut him or at the very least tore clothing, which could've left threads or pieces of his clothing. I don't know but with the numerous searches that have been done, land, air, infrared, SAR teams & nothing has been found makes one believe that he wasn't in a field or ever there. And as of last week a search with cadaver dogs, that supposedly got a hit on something, now they have to wait for the law? To do what? Does LE have to approve the cadaver dog search? If so wouldn't they have been out there during the search?

In my opinion, if it was a certifiable cadaver dog search team, they would have followed the laws in place by the state to do searches. And I agree that LE should have been informed and on stand by in case of a hit on something and ready to investigate. I'm just wondering if Coke county is still involved at all.
I am in agreement with there should be some kind of shred of clothing hanging out there somewhere. So that leads me to believe he was never there in the area of his truck.
Just wish they would stop searching the same area.

On the cadaver search, was there ever an update? From what I understand, law enforcement wasn't even aware until after the search had begun. From personal knowledge, that's not I've ever known of one to operate. They've always been a coordinated team effort. I haven't seen any statements from the Rangers on any findings, or progress, or any mention at all. That seems a bit odd.

Was anyone at the trailer home contacted?

In my opinion, if it was a certifiable cadaver dog search team, they would have followed the laws in place by the state to do searches. And I agree that LE should have been informed and on stand by in case of a hit on something and ready to investigate. I'm just wondering if Coke county is still involved at all.
I am in agreement with there should be some kind of shred of clothing hanging out there somewhere. So that leads me to believe he was never there in the area of his truck.
Just wish they would stop searching the same area.

JMO, I don't think B was in that area. I do not think it is unrealistic for harm to have come to him else where. Chalk it up to gut feeling and many years of experience in doing SAR work through out my working life. Sad to say, I think B was killed and not in that county. JMO Which is horrible to even think about, because his children need him :(

Where is Brandon?

JMO, I don't think B was in that area. I do not think it is unrealistic for harm to have come to him else where. Chalk it up to gut feeling and many years of experience in doing SAR work through out my working life. Sad to say, I think B was killed and not in that county. JMO Which is horrible to even think about, because his children need him :(

Where is Brandon?

I totally agree with you, I mean I've never dealt with SAR efforts in the past or any other mp cases, but I do have my gut instinct & common sense. There have been multiple lies, multiple versions of what went on that August night/morning & there continues to be a lot of unanswered questions & concerns about certain things that I personally feel have hindered the search & investigation for BL. It's time for people to take a stand, a stand to find Brandon, or sit back & continue to spin your wheels & let the pity train run on down the track.

We all have our personal opinions of what we think could have happened, as well as what we think of how the search & investigation has been handled, so why are we forced & bullied into silence because we don't agree with everything & anything we are told. We have been told this version is true then we are told that that previous version wasn't really accurate or true but this version is really the truth? Doesn't that mean they lied? Idk about all of you all but you lie to me once shame on you, you lie to me twice shame on me. I am done believing lies.

Has anyone, anywhere seen any of B's friends speaking about him or anything? The only person we have heard or seen really is the girlfriend. B's parents seem to have been very quiet and not very outspoken. Maybe they feel uncomfortable in speaking publicly. I feel like ( JMO ), that we get mixed messages and inconsistencies . We have so many pieces of a puzzle, and all we need is that one piece that connects everything together.

Where are you Brandon??

These are some pictures I have gather from HFBL page, except the 1 picture that says actual picture I personally took that picture at the road side park south of Bronte, Tx a few weeks back.
I have a couple of reasons for this post, Brandon was not at the road side park. He was up the road and around the curve about a 1/4-1/2 a mile from this road side park. This is how misinformation gets out there, by posting wrong areas.
My reason for posting the actual picture against the google search pictures, why use google search pictures? When you have been to the area, that makes no sense.
This is just all my opinion.
Brandon where are you?
image.jpg

These are some pictures I have gather from HFBL page, except the 1 picture that says actual picture I personally took that picture at the road side park south of Bronte, Tx a few weeks back.
I have a couple of reasons for this post, Brandon was not at the road side park. He was up the road and around the curve about a 1/4-1/2 a mile from this road side park. This is how misinformation gets out there, by posting wrong areas.
My reason for posting the actual picture against the google search pictures, why use google search pictures? When you have been to the area, that makes no sense.
This is just all my opinion.
Brandon where are you?
View attachment 58493

That is something I have been very confused about also. I still ( JMO ) believe he was not out there. Since there have been numerous ground search's, SAR dogs used and nothing found. No scent, no scraps, nothing. I almost lean toward the truck being planted there and whatever happened to Brandon, happened elsewhere but close enough for his 911 call to be routed through Coke County. I wonder what the coverage area is for 911 and which calls are directed where. He could very well have been somewhere else in the county. JMO

Maybe the google image because his wife isn't in that area now? I don't know. I just know he is gone, and I don't think voluntarily. Sadly I don't think he's coming back alive either. I haven't been to TX, so certainly not in that area, but from the photos, I just don't see how he could have hid very well. I still wish a search had been done that night and the next day by police. I don't know if he was originally in that area or not, but I do believe he was in some sort of trouble on that 911 call, and since he's not been seen since, or heard from, well, that leads me to believe it wasn't a hallucination or paranoia!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap