TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thought, yes truck was planted, no not Brandon on 911 call, someone may want to check cell service around their house and see if it is spotty there.
I think he is deceased, and not where the truck was.
If you have the money for a motel room and helicopter ride, why the heck did you start a funding account the next day?

Things just don't add up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 911 call has bothered me so much from the beginning. IMO, I just don't think it is him. :thinking::gaah:

I am beginning to wonder why are they asking for drones and not getting them. I wonder if LE knows he's not out there in the field and doesn't want to waste anymore tax payer dollars to suffice the gf.

MOO

Is the rock pile viewable from Google Maps or has somebody been there? First I'm hearing about it. Very interesting :thinking:

I've wondered about where she had to go to get the gas canS from because there is no shed anywhere around that house. But I did notice there is now a "rock garden" in the back corner of the backyard that wasn't there previously....wonder if the new renters are into rock piles? Hmmmmmmm

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

How do you know there is no shed on the property and about a new rock pile in the backyard?

There is a rock pile and no there is no shed.
I believe the truck was planted and I believe Brandon is no longer alive. I do not believe he was doped up and out of his mind that night and yes I believe he died a horrible death. There has been way to many lies around this case and way to many inconsistencies. Yes these are my thoughts and my opinions but the first sentence I know for fact.

So potentially it wouldn't do any good to go search where the truck was?

WELL LOL
I guess I should have been explicit, SEARCH in the areas NOT PREVIOUSLY SEARCHED....along that stretch from his truck to the river and out...

WELL LOL
I guess I should have been explicit, SEARCH in the areas NOT PREVIOUSLY SEARCHED....along that stretch from his truck to the river and out...

The house would be in the NOT PREVIOUSLY SEARCHED! Ha ha!

Road trip anyone?

WELL LOL

Sorry guess I misinterpreted what you were saying or asking.

One of us had asked previously if anything would still be 'available' at his house in San Angelo. Would LE be able to go in there and investigate? or down the road where others lived? Did anyone ever find out, for sure, who was the person with Brandon that night? Or with Kyle? Is it in the report?

This is my first time posting here, although, I've been following this story since the start and have even spoken personally with LL numerous times. I have to say that my thoughts and opinions on what happened to BL has changed a few times especially over the past 6 months. I was wondering if anyone has ever spoken with the mother of his 1st child. Although he has 3 with LL, he also has an older daughter with another woman. I've learned that often the "1st" baby momma, 1st wife, etc. Has more info and/or in site into what may have been going on around when he disappeared than many including the current gf knows or would like. It was said in the beginning that it was possible that he could have been headed to go see his oldest child. (Although he left very early am, depending how far the drive or his relationship with the mother it's possible he could have planned to be there when she woke.) In all the threads, although I could have missed it, I don't recall anyone stating if they'd talked to, heard from or even knew of the status of the relationship with her.
All just my therories and opinions of course.

This is my first time posting here, although, I've been following this story since the start and have even spoken personally with LL numerous times. I have to say that my thoughts and opinions on what happened to BL has changed a few times especially over the past 6 months. I was wondering if anyone has ever spoken with the mother of his 1st child. Although he has 3 with LL, he also has an older daughter with another woman. I've learned that often the "1st" baby momma, 1st wife, etc. Has more info and/or in site into what may have been going on around when he disappeared than many including the current gf knows or would like. It was said in the beginning that it was possible that he could have been headed to go see his oldest child. (Although he left very early am, depending how far the drive or his relationship with the mother it's possible he could have planned to be there when she woke.) In all the threads, although I could have missed it, I don't recall anyone stating if they'd talked to, heard from or even knew of the status of the relationship with her.
From my understanding only, the other baby momma commented quite a bit at first on the misding page, but I don't know about what. Also I don't think anyone has ever been questioned except Kyle and LL, which in my opinion is not cool. I have heard through grapevine that Brandon's payroll records were pulled and looked at. In my opinion and my opinion only Kyle's gf should have been questioned. Also if all these workers helped search that night they should have been questioned. Jmo

:greetings::welcome4:

I would also love to see some insights & thoughts from the "1st Baby momma. I think they can be important, at the very least, maybe she could give information on what kind of person Brandon was, etc.. I know in my opinion , Brandon seemed like he was maintaining a good job/s to provide for his children, the 911 call I am still questioning if it was him or not. I am disturbed by how Brandon's case has fallen off the MSM radar and there does not seem to be any movement what so ever. I still wish LE would make a public statement of some kind so we know.

Where are you Brandon??

I have to wonder how much the older children know about, especially the eldest of LL & BL's children. Maybe the break will come when she is older and tells something! I know from experience that children often speak the "truth" without realizing what they are doing. From little things like "your but looks big in those" to bigger things they are aware of.
My opinion only!

I really don't understand why "stories" we're never checked out. As far as I know his truck was never examined by any crime lab and his home he shared with the gf has never been searched. It seems to me that it would be pretty simple to confirm/deny if there was indeed a third person present at the truck when LE was there. Is that something that LE can confirm or can't they? With so many twists, turns, discrepancies, untruths and now time passed it seems as though we may never know the whole truth... The REAL story. I was also wondering if there is anything that can be done, requested etc. In order to persuade LE to give some type of press release, up date or the like? I think it may help to keep the case alive and tips coming in.
Just my opinion of course!

I could be wrong but this popped up on my newsfeed & just curious what others think???
https://www.facebook.com/newswest9/posts/10152539525020017:0

b5c10e85fb368fd598a97a126b7909f7.jpg

The big smile and wide forehead do make it seem a possibility. Brandon' s DNA is on file. Can't they rule out possible missing person's by the dna on file? My opinions only.

I don't know how all that works really. I would think so but like I said, no my area of expertise lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968