TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think this could mean "she reported him missing on the 12th" instead of the date he went missing? I could see this just being a reporter not wording something properly. Who knows?

On FB she thanked a friend for helping clean her house -- on August 11th. The day before she reports him missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the above link:

"She said that Brandon had taken their wall phone charger with him and she only had a car charger, so she put her phone in the car to charge it and went to bed."

A quick poll of users on here.....does your phone charge in your car if it is just plugged in and not running? Mine never has. My engine must be idling for it to charge? Just curious about this phenomenon.......
Never, ever had a charger that worked without the engine running. Not me, personally. Never owned a vehicle that would charge anything without the vehicle running. Have owned Chevy, Ford and Dodge trucks, a Ford Crown Victoria, a Volvo C60, and a Chevy Camaro. None would charge without the ignition on at least.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Do you think this could mean "she reported him missing on the 12th" instead of the date he went missing? I could see this just being a reporter not wording something properly. Who knows?
Good question. Let's research that!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Our Ford truck will charge but our Dodge car will not charge while not running. Do we know what type of van LL had at the time. Can anyone tell the make from the photos?

Our Ford truck will charge but our Dodge car will not charge while not running. Do we know what type of van LL had at the time. Can anyone tell the make from the photos?

Great call. If we can disprove her phone charging story, we can begin to dismantle the wall of BS

On Street View, you can get right behind the van. I'm checking to see if I can tell.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise stated. *

On Street View, you can get right behind the van. I'm checking to see if I can tell.

Kia? Ford? When you zoom in, it blurs it out.

959fc783975a429ba0f93dcbb8fe65ba.jpg

047680b4e566724887f422ea0286dd9d.jpg

eb8e2956165d441890eba9838f42ac97.jpg

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise stated.*

Around a 2010 Kia Sedona?

14d660559dc61f24906975627682ef5e.jpg

16cd208f2fe48ae314335050b88110fc.jpg

b0307e39e6a8d750b8e724a876855626.jpg

Looks like it. Let's find out the phone charging situation on that...

From the Kia Sedona owner's manual, here is the answer pertaining to all Kia Sedona models:

1e3d35583eff5f7182e7b821b703672d.jpg

1024b7dc4f731296e7a06b6f2a5bf39c.jpg

5d4f980d4c8ac82777f162aa1c8b165f.jpg

HOWEVER, this still doesn't explain how she was able to get communication from KL, but BL.

So does this say it can charge while not running but could draw your battery down?

From the Kia Sedona owner's manual, here is the answer pertaining to all Kia Sedona models:

1e3d35583eff5f7182e7b821b703672d.jpg

1024b7dc4f731296e7a06b6f2a5bf39c.jpg

5d4f980d4c8ac82777f162aa1c8b165f.jpg

HOWEVER, this still doesn't explain how she was able to get communication from KL, but BL.

So technically you can charge the phone while engine is off? I buy that.

But I still don't get how she's in easy communication with Kyle but not Brandon...

FWIW-Cell service can be very sporadic in the Bronte area. In fact, all the way from San Angelo to Abilene, it is sporadic because of the hills and towers. Also depends on your carrier.

So does this say it can charge while not running but could draw your battery down?
Yes. There's one outlet that has to have the engine running, and another that is always "hot". Apparently this is common for many Kia models from the quick glance on the Kia forums.

True about the cell service. However, still suspect in my opinion.

I just wish LE made some kind of announcement. An update, anything. Are they still working on this?

Brandon where are you tonight!?

"My deputy thought maybe (Brandon Lawson) took off walking. He went all the way out to the county line between Bronte and San Angelo and never found him.

Nobody from my department has ever seen Brandon...."
http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/family-police-search-for-man-ep-306050674-355366821.html?d=mobile
(First time I have seen this article. I apologize if others have. The statement I quoted above lays to rest any questions that anyone has had of the Deputy taking KL's word that Brandon wasn't at the truck OR that he was in the bushes, and just left the scene.)

Interesting... This is the first I have heard of this article

Why would BL take a wall charger? If he was driving to Ft Worth wouldn't he need a car charger.
Just a question from a statement from that article up above. LL said BL took the wall charger, so she had the car charger.

Why would BL take a wall charger? If he was driving to Ft Worth wouldn't he need a car charger.
Just a question from a statement from that article up above. LL said BL took the wall charger, so she had the car charger.
EXCELLENT catch. And even better question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member