TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole thing is so seriously messed up! No search of his home, truck not searched or examined, doesn't sound like much interviewing or investigation went on....
More varying info, misinfo, or whatever.it is all so discouraging

I don't understand needing to rent a 2nd home for a search for BL???

She no longer lives in the area, so that maybe is the reason she wants to rent home short term during search rather than paying for expensive nightly motel costs. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She no longer lives in the area, so that maybe is the reason she wants to rent home short term during search rather than paying for expensive nightly motel costs. Just my opinion.

She did it in the beginning & she did live in the area. Smh.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

The page was set up the day after he went missing, and that was the description. So yes she did live there and there would be no other logical reason to have a second rental house. But then again what is logical about this whole case?

Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't there some legalities involved in all the monetary donations she is seeking and collecting? I've read of other cases where people have gotten charges for obtaining donations under false pretenses.
MOO!!

Well I don't know how the law goes as far as donations & such but I would have to believe one would have to report it as income. But like I said I don't know what would be done, especially with previous fraud charges against someone.

Rent, utilities, furniture, sheets, towels, dishes..........That would pay for a heck of a lot of nights at the cheap motel in Bronte......This is the only motel in Bronte I believe. $500 would stay A LOT of nights. Not fancy by any means but I imagine it's clean or it wouldn't still be open.

https://www.google.com/maps/@31.886...!1e1!3m2!1sD2yU8V4OiJxJ7z1_63wymA!2e0!6m1!1e1

Does anyone know if Brandon's family is going to do a media blitz with local news stations for Brandon due to the upcoming Holiday? I have searched and googled and can not find anything. Not even new info on any upcoming searches taking place.

Where are you Brandon??

Can I just throw this out there and not trying to be a *****, but if Brandon has been found deceased (hence the white crosses along with the gf thinking he is dead) do you think they would let the public know? That would mean no more attention and no more donations coming in, if he is gone.

Can I just throw this out there and not trying to be a *****, but if Brandon has been found deceased (hence the white crosses along with the gf thinking he is dead) do you think they would let the public know? That would mean no more attention and no more donations coming in, if he is gone.

Well, it would be public record if he is/was deceased. And I know new's reporters troll all kinds of public records, so if he was I would be pretty sure they would report it. His information from crimestoppers & the Texas Rangers would be removed as well as his Namus case file would be closed out. I don't think they could hide it very well if he is deceased.

Well, it would be public record if he is/was deceased. And I know new's reporters troll all kinds of public records, so if he was I would be pretty sure they would report it. His information from crimestoppers & the Texas Rangers would be removed as well as his Namus case file would be closed out. I don't think they could hide it very well if he is deceased.

Gotcha- wasn't sure how that worked

I agree, I think it would be quite hard to hide it, especially given the public attention B got in the beginning; and IF they did attempt to hide it or just not announce it, I don't think they'd be able to do it for long.

Rent, utilities, furniture, sheets, towels, dishes..........That would pay for a heck of a lot of nights at the cheap motel in Bronte......This is the only motel in Bronte I believe. $500 would stay A LOT of nights. Not fancy by any means but I imagine it's clean or it wouldn't still be open.

https://www.google.com/maps/@31.886...!1e1!3m2!1sD2yU8V4OiJxJ7z1_63wymA!2e0!6m1!1e1

This is an active oilfield area. Reason BL was working there. That being said, even dumps can run $200 a night in oilfield areas. I have boys who work out there in the oilfields and it's quite expensive to stay in a motel. Company usually pays for their rooms but owners jack those prices up on everyone. Found the same thing when my hubby was pipelining in the area. Reason I said she may have wanted to rent home during search. Just a guess, so who really knows. I know she moved shortly after he disappeared for lack of income & family in the area according to LL. It's all so baffling. Frustrates me that isn't a whole lot of definites to go on to lead us to his whereabouts.

This is an active oilfield area. Reason BL was working there. That being said, even dumps can run $200 a night in oilfield areas. I have boys who work out there in the oilfields and it's quite expensive to stay in a motel. Company usually pays for their rooms but owners jack those prices up on everyone. Found the same thing when my hubby was pipelining in the area. Reason I said she may have wanted to rent home during search. Just a guess, so who really knows. I know she moved shortly after he disappeared for lack of income & family in the area according to LL. It's all so baffling. Frustrates me that isn't a whole lot of definites to go on to lead us to his whereabouts.

There will be no definites that come from the family. Just for once I would like for them to say something truthful, none of this poor me. What about poor Brandon? She keeps saying "oh these people are bullying me and make things up" but it's those people who keep Brandon's story alive. So far he has had no voice in this, let strangers who care be his voice! *stepping off my soapbox now

It's very sad & baffling that it seems complete strangers feel more compelled to keep Brandon's name at the forefront of everyone's minds than most of the family members I've seen that seem to have gone on with their lives.

It's very sad & baffling that it seems complete strangers feel more compelled to keep Brandon's name at the forefront of everyone's minds than most of the family members I've seen that seem to have gone on with their lives.

It is too bad there isn't a reporter out there who could do a story on Brandon and interview the Ranger in charge of his case. I feel LE needs to make some kind of statement one way or another.

It is too bad there isn't a reporter out there who could do a story on Brandon and interview the Ranger in charge of his case. I feel LE needs to make some kind of statement one way or another.

I wonder if the reporter that covered the gf's welfare fraud charges would consider doing a write up of some sorts. I'll have to see if I can find her name; if she doesn't cover that particular area, maybe she can point us in the right direction. Thanks for throwing that idea out, I'll for sure try to run with it. Lol

I wonder if the reporter that covered the gf's welfare fraud charges would consider doing a write up of some sorts. I'll have to see if I can find her name; if she doesn't cover that particular area, maybe she can point us in the right direction. Thanks for throwing that idea out, I'll for sure try to run with it. Lol

Oh great idea!! Ty..lol Hope she will do it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap