Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea Reinhard - San Angelo Times :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once again, it may have already been said and I can't find it...I want to know from the time Brandon left his house until the last ping...where else did it ping? Like when he made his 911 call did it ping in that area? when he called Kyle numerous times, tried to call LL numerous times and texted where did it ping?

And it may never be known nor it matter, when was the last time he used his debit card?

In my opinion, I believe the Gf has or had his debit card. Because how else would she get $ to pay for room, food, gas and the notorious plane searches. She didn't have a job supposedly. Also you just can't walk in and "freeze" a bank account unless you are on the account. And if you are watching and waiting for him to use it, why freeze it. My bet that was a untruth.
Yes there is oilfield work going on in the area, but the hotel in Bronte if it cost 50.00 a night It would be high. Because there is no actual oil drilling in that immediate area it is all south and west if SA more or less. Bronte tx. Has a couple of shops, a stripes, dollar Gentral, and a red light. Plus this little maybe 15 room Motel.

In my opinion, I believe the Gf has or had his debit card. Because how else would she get $ to pay for room, food, gas and the notorious plane searches. She didn't have a job supposedly. Also you just can't walk in and "freeze" a bank account unless you are on the account. And if you are watching and waiting for him to use it, why freeze it. My bet that was a untruth.
Yes there is oilfield work going on in the area, but the hotel in Bronte if it cost 50.00 a night It would be high. Because there is no actual oil drilling in that immediate area it is all south and west if SA more or less. Bronte tx. Has a couple of shops, a stripes, dollar Gentral, and a red light. Plus this little maybe 15 room Motel.

I thought it would be pretty hard to freeze and account. The only ones I know that have done it is the IRS. Can LE freeze it with a warrant?

From my understanding you are correct IRS is it. I was told LE cannot.

From my understanding you are correct IRS is it. I was told LE cannot.

Would Brandon's parents have access to his bank account now since it has been so long, or would Brandon have to be declared deceased for his family to get his things?

Even if he's declared dead that does not give them the ability to gain access to his account. Especially if he had no will in place.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Im not sure the exact process, but I know that it is possible (maybe requiring a warrant etc.) That LE can freeze an account as could a bail bondsman as discussed in an earlier thread. I remember it mentioned that there was a concern that his account had been frozen due to his out standing warrent. I'll see if I can locate the discussion about it. As for his bank accounts, its been my experience that if he were found dead or declared diseased, his assets would go to probate if he didn't have a will in place.

MOO!!!

My only experience with the bank account situation is from my dealings with my great uncle's recent death, he was found deceased in his home, I have/had power of attorney & medical power of attorney for him. He passed 10/19/2014 & to date I have still been unable to get possession of his wallet or anything that is in his bank accounts. I've since hired an attorney but who knows how long that will take or cost. So bottom line is its not that easy to get as one might think, especially when no will is in place. So all of you go & get one pronto! Idc how old or young you are, you never know.

I worked at a bank for 15 years and yes if there is a warrant for cause LE can freeze an account however if you are not on the account you can't just walk in and freeze it. My thought on the bank account is she had the card, wasn't on the account and once the bank found out they closed the debit card because it was probably being used by the gf and the bank didn't want that liability. They can do that due to fraud... Key word here is FRAUD!

Does anyone know if the PI , Paula Boudreaux is still working Brandon's case? The last we heard I believe was the last search they did in Bronte and they had brought in a SAR team with a cadaver dog. Just wondering if she is still on the case and if she plans to schedule anymore search's or what. She is on the Christina Morris case at this time I saw on FB & the News. Maybe Brandon's case has gone to cold for her to do anything, plus the reward money offered for tips is not as much as the CM case. We need movement on B's case. Its going to be another Christmas his children spend without him. So heartbreaking for them :(:tears::praying::praying:

My only experience with the bank account situation is from my dealings with my great uncle's recent death, he was found deceased in his home, I have/had power of attorney & medical power of attorney for him. He passed 10/19/2014 & to date I have still been unable to get possession of his wallet or anything that is in his bank accounts. I've since hired an attorney but who knows how long that will take or cost. So bottom line is its not that easy to get as one might think, especially when no will is in place. So all of you go & get one pronto! Idc how old or young you are, you never know.

Once a person passes, the POA becomes invalid. You will have to go through Probate, you have to get the Letters Testamentary or Letters of Administration, especially if it involves Real Property, if it doesn't sometimes you can get by with a Small Estate Affidavit. Of course I am referencing NM not TX law. If it is a simple probate with no fighting with the (if any) heirs, and easy it should be between $500 -$1000. And it should take, again, if it's fairly simple, about 3-5 months, with 60 days being the wait time(of the 3-5 months) for the Notice to Creditors to run. Our office (meaning me doing the paperwork and filings) do at least one a week :P Was there a POD(payable on death) on the bank account? And having a Will does not ALWAYS deal with the banks, life insurance and a few other things. It is better to have a Will and do a POD on your bank accounts. And if you own Real property(home, land) it is usually a good idea to do a DOD(Deed on Death) which means, no one gets anything until the person passes. But doing those things saves the stress QueenBea is going through and it puts your affairs like you want them.

Thank you for that info. I'd think it would be quite similar to how it goes in TX too. Thanks again!

Does anyone know if the last PI is still on Brandon's case? I have some thoughts on this but I will wait to post them. I am concerned that the last PI gave up and felt that Brandon's case wasn't worth it.

I wish Brandon could be found. I dreamed his children were grown and still searching for their dad. I can not imagine the awful pain for them to go through this. Always wondering, no answers, not know what is truth or fiction. I pray for these little ones daily and pray that Brandon is found.

Where is Brandon?? #TeamBrandon

This may be a stupid question, considering Brandon went "missing" in a different county then where they lived, could one county go into another to investigate the place of residence or did it have to wait until Rangers took this on...
Next question that I don't recall ever being answered was when were the Rangers brought in and how does that coincide with her moving?
My brain is running with thoughts.

My concern is nothing in the media about Brandon in many months. That concerns me because once a missing person drops from the media and public view people move on to other things and forget about them. Whether Brandon is dead or alive , he needs to be found for his children's sake. Web Sleuths is useful because there are many, many people on here that do so much good in person and online, that are professionals who give of their time and want to help find missing persons. This website has done so much for finding missing people. I am sorry you don't feel that way. Can I ask if you will become verified as an insider & professional so you can join in and help us? That would be an awesome thing for you to do, and who knows, maybe you can help get the media involved!

Thanks!

Edit to add: This is directed at rascal32

Thank You Rascal...
1. If you take your posting as fact that is Brandon on the 911 call-- I accept it as FACT and that is the last place and time he was known to be.
2. No one owes me a thing, you are right.
3. I do not owe anyone anything either, not one minute of my time nor one penny of my money.
4. I am NOT one of these so called 'harrassing' women. And I think it is unfair that because of that belief I can't get simple questions answered which would make me
more willing to spend my time or $ helping the family. Again, that is not what the family wants.
5. I am grateful that Brandon's family is standing beside LL and those beautiful children, they need the support, love and help. So many out there have NO ONE!
6. If you look at other threads and watch tv you will see people pitching in to help another in need, why? Because of the media coverage, the flyers, the postings, in many cases do help bring closure to the family. I see NONE of this on behalf of Brandon, LL or the rest of his family. Why not? Keeping it in the public eye could bring that ONE PERSON to LE or the family that will help solve this and bring Brandon home, one way or another.
7. I'm sad that you seem so angry over this thread and what our thoughts and posting are trying to do, which I thought was to help come up with ideas to get Brandon's name out there, where he might be, who might be involved, etc. and if that involves looking in places, people and things people don't think should be looked at, well to bad.
8. I'm thrilled to hear that investigators are still working the case. I'm unsure of what that may be of though, that he is a run away? that he is out there in that area somewhere? What is there to work when it was said by LE that nothing more would be done until something new came in.

Here's a totally wild idea! What if a dazed, high, inebriated, concussed Brandon got 10 minutes up the road, said FML and stuck his thumb out and caught a ride for parts unknown, wherever the driver may be headed? LL herself stated Brandon never met a stranger and would chat up anyone? No one would suspect if he hitched a ride and spun a line of bs.
And if he was kept in the media or flyers, someone could see it and say HEY I gave that guy a ride to .......

I am not upset by this thread. <modsnip>
As for the media, just look at the missing person sites. Thousands of missing persons in Texas alone, not many get more than one small story in the local newspaper.
The family will likely never answer your questions, because they have already been betrayed, attacked. Several bad apples spoiled the bunch.
You ask what I think happened? I don't know. What I do know is that is Brandon on the 911 call. What I do know is he doesn't implement his wife or brother as being the people chasing him. You asked if I think drugs are involved? I really don't know. Brandon was suppose to be clean, but no one can say for sure. No one knows someone's every move.
Nobody is perfect. LL did get in trouble for fraud. Brandon was right there with her. Both made mistakes. Everyone has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TAA