TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate you coming back and talking with us. I don't know who caused problems, but I know most of us on here truly want Brandon found. It is not always easy in missing person cases for the families. But the more information we have, good or bad goes a long way in helping find the missing person. This is not my first case and will not be my last. II have a huge soft spot in my heart for missing people who have been long forgotten by the media and have turned stone cold. Whether Brandon was on drugs or not is important as leading to his state of mind, how something awful could have happened etc... It is not meant to judge him in any way shape or form. Even something so small can change the whole puzzle and maybe lead to him being found. There are 1000's of missing people, so there is no shortage of cases. Most of us here at WS on this thread have followed it from day one and feel very dedicated to seeing Brandon found. Sure people make mistakes, no one is saying that anyone has to be perfect. But, there is a quote I remember, that the answers to finding a missing person lies within the days before they vanished. I believe that is very true. If there is no more media attention, help from searchers, then I fear Brandon will never be found. That is a very real & sad reality. Please look into become a verified insider. It could be worth your time and help in finding Brandon.

Oh. I don't want to register as an insider. Looks like all I have to do is say "this is just my opinion" and I can say what I want like the others. So THIS IS JUST IN MY OWN OPINION! MOOO
Spirit echo...to answer #6. The family and HFBL site started out the same way. Unfortunately they were continuesly attacked. There are things going on behind the scenes, but it won't be announced. There is a fear of an actual physical attack on family members, or these women showing for a planned search and actually scaring people away. Trust me, you haven't seen their bad side on here yet but if you could have seen the dozens of posts on the local topix site you would understand. All the posts were thankfully removed. But LL was called names, her children were brought into the accusations, even Brandons parents were continuously bashed. It was scary for them. They were on other sites as well. They have not been as bad here because they don't want kicked off. But you can easily see who they are because every post they make points a LL, KL or other famiky members.They enjoy the drama they cause. Its sad. It has caused most insiders to withdraw to protect the family.
I think more focus should be on the 911 call, the area he went missing from and the local land owners. JUST MY OPINION

I have said and will repeat, that being Brandon on the 911 call, he does not sound like he is high, paranoid, inebriated or otherwise. He sounds like a man upset, scared and running...Why can't others opinions be shared on why they think WHY? It could help in answering some questions as well as who could have information.

WHY can't we know where and when he last used his debit card? Maybe he saw something he wasn't supposed to? I guess we just have to go on the 'facts' that he simply had an argument, left pissed off, ran out of gas, with the intent to drive to ?Abiline, ?Fort Worth, with or without his debit card in his wallet, without checking the gas gauge, got out of his truck to RUN after ""literally"" running into these TWO people, we are NOT allowed to know who, no damage to his vehicle, no blood in the truck, calling his brother, KNOWING his brother was coming to 'bring gas' without any money and hide in the bushes, running up the road "10 minutes" and bleeding, obviously more than a scratch in some fashion for him to mention it. So he started bleeding AFTER he got out of the truck. If he was bleeding profusely, in that area with feral hogs....

I will share my opinion on that. I totally agree with you. I think he was upset when he left the house and just didn't realize he was almost out of gas. When he ran out of gas he called for someone to bring him gas. I think someone else saw him there and stopped. I think it was a stranger. Possibly a robbery gone bad. He sounded like he was running for his life. I do not think there were two voices on the call. I think that was Brandon first saying yes, then changing it to "no, I need the cops". I think at that point he was hiding in the brush somewhere. There are a few times you think you think you hear voices but remember, the 911 call was taken in a full running nursing home. There would be others around possibly talking.
Brandon sounded panicked and scared. He does not say anything about his brother or wife. And yes I know they weren't married legally. He does say what I think is "some guys" and either " trooper" "trucker" or "tanker" something to that effect. I think if that word could be understood, it would explain a lot. I don't know if someone did something to him or if in his attempt to escape someone he got lost out there on that land. I have been out there. There are miles and miles of trcherous land. A person could get lost and disoriented. In my opinion, there were not proper searches done on thatvsurrounding land.
MOO

Do you have a 'fact' opinion on whether we have heard the complete 911 call itself? If it is not, have you heard the complete call?
Do you have an opinion on whether LL can organize volunteer searchers herself or does it require LE approval and participation?

I have only heard what was released. The same as everyone else heard. I do not know if it was edited before released or not. I suspect it was edited by LE but i do not know for sure.
It takes either LE approval or land owner permission to search. She could use her own volunteers if land owners would allow. This is my understanding.

I've just read through the media thread and some of the other threads so sorry if this has already been brought up :)
My first thought was BL saw something he wasn't meant to. I also thought it may have something to do with an LE officer. Just theorizing, but what if he witnessed some shady deal between an officer and someone else. Don't want to diss LE in the town, but bad apples can be police to.

MOO!!

Why can't LE get a warrant to search the land?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just read through the media thread and some of the other threads so sorry if this has already been brought up :)
My first thought was BL saw something he wasn't meant to. I also thought it may have something to do with an LE officer. Just theorizing, but what if he witnessed some shady deal between an officer and someone else. Don't want to diss LE in the town, but bad apples can be police to.

MOO!!

I have brought this same scenario up before and I truly believe it has some merit. Being I've worked LE, I can vouch that there are bad apples in EVERY branch of LE. But as whole they do try to maintain the upmost integrity. I was shut down each time I tried to put this out there. I believe he says "state trooper" in his 911 call. There was a huge discussion on why that wouldn't be right being "no one" calls them that in Texas per their opinion. I offered up photo of why I believe he might of said it.....because it's plastered all over their cruisers. So, I stopped participating as much in theories because I feel there are some here that don't want to hear anything other than family is involved. I do believe the family could clear up some questions by answering more in depth but I in no way believe they will be forthcoming due to how they've been viewed and treated in the past. And who can blame them. I do hope he is found and I feel he is no longer with us due to foul play at the hands of whomever he ran upon that night. These are just my opinions and what my instinct tells me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

Rascal, do you have an opinion on whether Brandon ever called them troopers?

Is there an opinion, anyone, on who was chasing Brandon that night? A whisper, two guys, and Brandon got one first..maybe why he was bleeding?

In my opinion he may not have always called them troopers but in a panic mode he may have said it from simply seeing it on the cruiser. People under stress, from my experience don't always follow their own norm including speech. But if it was in his line of sight at the time of his 911 call, he may have used that description rather that was his normal habit of speech or not. I have seen this happen on occasion simply because the mind was moving so fast in fright mode. Again, this is only my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I heard troopers as well when I listened. I know many people don't agree with that, but it's exactly what I hear. How or why a state trooper would be involved I don't know.

With you guys mentioning trooper... Do you remember when they had someone in that area impersonating officers? What ever happened with that were they caught? I could see Brandon knowing that he called for help thinking they are here to help and ran into a freak... There are so many variables in this whole story.

Good theory... What the heck would they do with the body?
You know taking a life is bad enough, don't hide the body!

When I was traveling in Texas last week I made several stops at roadside parks, they all had traffic cams coming in and going out, did the park up the road have one?

050:38
911 Emergency
Yes, I'm in the middle of a field
A trooper just pulled some guys over, right here going towards Abiline on both sides, my truck ran out of gas.
There's one car here, a guy (chasing me) through the woods, please hurry.
ok, Now run that by me one more time
We're not talking to them
I totally ran into them
Ah, you ran into him, ok
Got (not) the first guy
Do you need an ambulance
yeah(?female voice)
Brandon no, I need the cops
ok, is anybody hurt

ALL MOO! I have posted it before and I'm doing it again. I am taking certain things with a grain of salt and a belief of certain things.
Based on all of that, I still think Brandon is what I keep wanting to call 'on that flat', even though it appears it is not.
If there is a search, with landowners approval, I will come. I'm a kook and I don't mind what others think.
I thought some time ago that he is there, and right now I am sticking to it. Of course, without any kind of questions being answered that could further clarify my theory...
He ran out of gas, pissed off at LL, he saw something that night. I truly believe he is saying HE is being chased, and he ran into them. Pure coincidence.
Some one from his old life? Someone following him? Do I think the whole truth has been told? No. Will it ever? No.
To bad Kyle won't speak up. And I don't know if he will ever be found if he is there. Feral hogs and all.

050:38
911 Emergency
Yes, I'm in the middle of a field
A trooper just pulled some guys over, right here going towards Abiline on both sides, my truck ran out of gas.
There's one car here, a guy (chasing me) through the woods, please hurry.
ok, Now run that by me one more time
We're not talking to them
I totally ran into them
Ah, you ran into him, ok
Got (not) the first guy
Do you need an ambulance
yeah(?female voice)
Brandon no, I need the cops
ok, is anybody hurt

ALL MOO! I have posted it before and I'm doing it again. I am taking certain things with a grain of salt and a belief of certain things.
Based on all of that, I still think Brandon is what I keep wanting to call 'on that flat', even though it appears it is not.
If there is a search, with landowners approval, I will come. I'm a kook and I don't mind what others think.
I thought some time ago that he is there, and right now I am sticking to it. Of course, without any kind of questions being answered that could further clarify my theory...
He ran out of gas, pissed off at LL, he saw something that night. I truly believe he is saying HE is being chased, and he ran into them. Pure coincidence.
Some one from his old life? Someone following him? Do I think the whole truth has been told? No. Will it ever? No.
To bad Kyle won't speak up. And I don't know if he will ever be found if he is there. Feral hogs and all.

The only thing I really disagree with is that IMO that is Brandon saying yes, then changing to no, I need the cops. I think he moved the phone or his mouth so it sounds clearer when he says I need the cops.
There are many people who say trooper, DPS, hiway patrol. I have said each of these. IMO i go back and forth between "state trooper or some trucker". He is speaking quickly and i think he ran 2 words together.
IMO i think it is very suspect the actions of the "reporter aka sheriffs wife" who posted several misleading articals in the days after Brandon went misding. She did delete several of them and i didnt get screen shots. Then she went on several social media sites and gave conflicting statements. Very strange. Could be that she just felt the need to protect her husband as there was some issues concerning how the 911 call was handled.
I wonder if Brandon running out of gas, and the truck being somewhat in the road didn't cause a "road rage" incident ? There's just so many what if's.
I am glad to see the different ideas flowing again. Thank you all so much.

I have not changed my mind as of today.
1. There was an argument at the house and Brandon left
2.Brandon ran out of gas
3 He was being chased by SOMEONE
4. He called 911 for help
5. There was someone else with Brandon on the 911 call
6. The 911 operator (nurse) failed to get any information from Brandon, including his name and location
7. Brandon called for the cops for help but before they found him, whoever was with him did him harm
8. He is "still out there"
9. Whoever did him harm took him with them to another site unknown today, but hopefully found soon

<modsnip> I personally would love to help search an area with LE or family if I knew when it was occurring. This thread could become very active with your help and other well intentioned sleuthers could become involved if they knew someone knowledgeable was here to help. The people on Websleuths bring many different views and insights to a case. Please come help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech