TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just listened to the call again and I heard "A state trooper just pulled some guys over" and "There's one car here and a guy chasing ______ through the woods" "There's one guy talking to him" "I totally ran into 'em" "That's the first guy"

That's what I heard.

Nannymo what if he was killed/died somewhere out there and wild hogs got to his body? He wouldn't be found if that happened.
I'm just thinking about possible reasons why he was never found and I know out there is a LOT of woods and wild hogs.

I feel like we are missing a lot of the 911 tape, or at least some of it.

I can't decide if I feel like it was drug related or not. Did he piss someone off? Owe them money? I feel this is unlikely since he ran out of gas, the chances of that person finding him randomly are slim to none.

I have three scenarios I think are of highest probability.

1 - Someone followed him. He ran out of gas. He ran into the woods. They found him and hurt/killed him. I think it could have been two scenarios on who followed him but those have been discussed.

2 - He was on drugs and had a bad "trip" . Ran into the woods, got hurt/and or lost and succumbed to the elements in this way.

3) One of the first two scenarios partially happened and he ran onto someone's property while trying to escape. Owner shot him thinking he was dangerous and has kept quiet.

The only thing I can't quite figure out is him hiding in the bushes nearby while the cop was there. If he bled to death, where is his body now? He couldn't have went far. Did someone pick him up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I personally think it is road rage or drugs. I am 100% sure there is another voice on the 911 call which IMO rules out a "trip" on drugs.

Has anyone else considered that the fact that the tape of passing truck driver who called 911 to report an abandoned vehicle should be released..why hasn't it? This person could provide valuable info. Why has his tape not been released? Why has that driver not been interviewed? Could this person some how be involved? Could BL have "ran into 'em" somehow? Or perhaps his truck sticking out into the lane caused this truck driver to swerve and almost veer off the road. Enraged could he have chased BL into the woods and then (after BLs final call to Kyles girlfriend) found BL and caused him harm and then took his body with him in the truck to parts unknown?? Then made the call to 911 to cover himself...This part of the story really gets stuck in my craw....something just doesn't seem right..

My take on this situation...

I think this guy was high on meth. His car ran out of gas, and paranoia kicked in. He saw shadows and hallucinated, or the drugs induced panic. Rather than stay with his car, he thought someone was after him and ran into “the woods” (even if they weren’t “real” woods, he thought of them as woods because he refers to them as such). He probably tripped a few times and got scratched up on stuff while he ran through these dark fields in a panic.

When he mentions “running into” something/someone, I think he meant he ran into the woods to hide/escape.

As far as the phone calls. I’m wondering how accurate the times are. I’m wondering if the trucker made his 911 call to report seeing Brandon’s car, and the trooper on scene showed up in response to that call. While brother/brothers girlfriend are on scene with the trooper, Brandon talks to his brothers girlfriend on the phone. Perhaps Brandon’s call in to 911 actually came in after that? I think in his drug induced panic, the darkness, and being disoriented, Brandon fell into the river and drowned. Perhaps the “help me” people heard at the very end of the 911 call was Brandon, as he was being swept away in the river.

I think this guy was high on meth. His car ran out of gas, and paranoia kicked in. He saw shadows and hallucinated, or the drugs induced panic. Rather than stay with his car, he thought someone was after him and ran into “the woods” (even if they weren’t “real” woods, he thought of them as woods because he refers to them as such). He probably tripped a few times and got scratched up on stuff while he ran through these dark fields in a panic.

When he mentions “running into” something/someone, I think he meant he ran into the woods to hide/escape.

As far as the phone calls. I’m wondering how accurate the times are. I’m wondering if the trucker made his 911 call to report seeing Brandon’s car, and the trooper on scene showed up in response to that call. While brother/brothers girlfriend are on scene with the trooper, Brandon talks to his brothers girlfriend on the phone. Perhaps Brandon’s call in to 911 actually came in after that? I think in his drug induced panic, the darkness, and being disoriented, Brandon fell into the river and drowned. Perhaps the “help me” people heard at the very end of the 911 call was Brandon, as he was being swept away in the river.
What river are you referring to?

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

Good post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Has anyone else considered that the fact that the tape of passing truck driver who called 911 to report an abandoned vehicle should be released..why hasn't it? This person could provide valuable info. Why has his tape not been released? Why has that driver not been interviewed? Could this person some how be involved? Could BL have "ran into 'em" somehow? Or perhaps his truck sticking out into the lane caused this truck driver to swerve and almost veer off the road. Enraged could he have chased BL into the woods and then (after BLs final call to Kyles girlfriend) found BL and caused him harm and then took his body with him in the truck to parts unknown?? Then made the call to 911 to cover himself...This part of the story really gets stuck in my craw....something just doesn't seem right..

The truck driver has been interviewed by L.E.

Over the weekend I saw that LL has started her "wedding planning". Its so sad, and seems completely insane that there has been absolutely no movement, nothing new, no clues about Brandon all this time. Life does have to go on for those left behind.

Over the weekend I saw that LL has started her "wedding planning". Its so sad, and seems completely insane that there has been absolutely no movement, nothing new, no clues about Brandon all this time. Life does have to go on for those left behind.

I saw that as well. Where are you, Brandon?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would like to point out something. During the 911 call, Brandon really didn’t tell the cops coherently where he was. How could they find him? They couldn’t. That’s why the police only responded to truck drivers call.

I think Brandon caught a ride and him and the driver stumbled upon something bad happening.

After listening to the 911 tape for the umpteenth time, I heard something differently and a slang term popped into my head...

What if he was saying "a state trooper just pooched some guys over". As in "screwed some guys over".

He was walking for help/gas, came upon this scene where some guys were getting into it with law enforcement, troopers chase them into the woods.

When he says "we're not talking to 'em", he could be referring to the troopers because he thinks they screwed these other guys over and doesn't trust them.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Hello folieadeuxnola. I was through Bronte Friday. Not much has changed. Brandon's memorial is still roadside. I try to imagine what happened every time I go through there. Still can't figure out where the field would be since there is nothing but mesquite pasture on both sides of the road where he ran out of gas. Fields are hay fields further up the road by the houses. So many places he could be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader