TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all new here im tossung up this 911call was made by brandon and someone is in the back of that tape that was with him when he dissapeared or this is some rediculously risky rediculously risky group plan to make a fake 911 call and calls from brandons cell to cover up a murder. Anyone want to share a summary of their current theory? Im just trying to get a feel for the latest thoughts and any evidence to back up theories that are out there. Thanks everyone :).
That call is so contaminated that....I don't even know. I won't say useless, but I feel it's close.

Personally, I don't think it's him in the call. I think he's at the house in San Angelo. I think the truck was planted. My theory and opinion only.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Hey all new here im tossung up this 911call was made by brandon and someone is in the back of that tape that was with him when he dissapeared or this is some rediculously risky rediculously risky group plan to make a fake 911 call and calls from brandons cell to cover up a murder. Anyone want to share a summary of their current theory? Im just trying to get a feel for the latest thoughts and any evidence to back up theories that are out there. Thanks everyone :).

No one, that I've seen, has ever come forward & stated as fact that it was or was not Brandon's voice on that 911 call. And honestly if I remember correctly, I don't think I've ever even seen a comment by Ladessa stating for a 100% fact that it is Brandon's voice.
And not even one friend or co-worker who knew Brandon has EVER come forward stating that is his voice. For that matter no one except Ladessa has really ever said anything. Did Brandon not have friends? Did he not work with other people? That I guess is one of the many many things I find so peculiar about this case. It's almost like Brandon only existed in Ladessa's mind.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

New to webslueths and reddit which i posted on under the same name so forgive me if this is somewhere else and im replying or commenting on this in the wrong place but i just wanted to share my thoughts on the brandon lawson 911 tape. Theres a few on youtube if you search brandon lawson 911.
Again sorry if i did this wrong commenting or posting in the wrong area. I wanted to comment about the 911 call i found the video on youtube and it linked to this info about the case http://thelostnmissing.blogspot.com/2014/02/distraught-wife-releases-9-1-1-call.html?m=1

I definitely hear someone else in the background saying "yeah" right after the dispatcher ask "do you need an ambulance" and right before brandon says "no i need the cops". It even sounds almost like the person saying "yeah" is kind of laughing implying like yeah your going to need an ambulance to brandon and brandon saying "no i need the cops" is almost said in like a tone of a rebuttal like a no im not going to need an ambulance i just need the police to deal with you/this situation.

Either way the person says "yeah" in response to the dispatcher asking do you need an ambulance this seems to me that either
1.Brandon is on top of the person saying yeah and is subduing them maybe this is even what he he means when it sounds like he says "got the first guy" meaning hes got them detained.
2. Brandon put 911 on speaker for the people in the background to hear that he is on the phone with 911 in an attempt to try to deter the people in the background from attacking him and thats how they hear the dispatchers question about the ambulance. 3. Brandon came upon an altercation with a group of people he is crouching or kneeling down or in some position where he is hiding next to one of the people involved in an altercation and Brandon and that person are hiding from the rest of the group while Brandon calls 911.

In that case the person saying yeah and almost laughing is implying hes so angry he wants to attack the rest of the group and so they will need an ambulance and brandons response of no sounding like a rebuttal saying "no i just need the police" is to try to say to the guy no your not going to do that lets just wait for the cops OR the guy saying yeah is almost saying it laughing or like its obvious we will need an ambulance kind of tone like yeah were going to need an ambulance because he knows that the altercation is so bad its going to end in someone needing an ambulance if that makes sense.

Sorry im kind of tired trying to explain intonation in text is kinda difficult too :p.

Overall Brandon dosent sound like hes whispering and the other person saying yeah is clearly within some kind of proximity to Brandon from possibly one of the following four scenarios
1. The other person saying "yeah" is being subdued by Brandon,
2. They are hiding with Brandon in a position close to him and so close they can hear the call
3.Circiling around in close proximity to brandon trying to intimidate him as he calls 911.
4.Brandon has the phone on speaker.

Either way another person definetly says yeah in almost a laughing tone and Brandon saying no i need the cops definetly aounds like a rebuttal to that persons statement saying yeah to needing an ambulance.

That "yeah" sounding like its in the background and not being spoken right into the phone speaker along with how closely it is said before brandon says "no i need the cops" really makes me think theres another person and it isnt just Brandon saying two answers.

At first i thought maybe he was high and or drunk and got disoriented but after hearing the other person in the background i really feel like he was not alone and something happened to him.

Whether or not he was drunk or high its a little difficult to tell but i dont think whatever happened to him was from a scenario in which he was alone.

Also i swear at one point in the 911 tape there is a gun shot sound and right after it Brandon says "gun shots too" like hes trying to let the dispatcher know hes hearing gunshots.

Either way this case is a tragedy and i really pray that Brandons family and friends get some answers and of course hope that more than anything hes somewhere and is ok. Whatever happened its odd any thoughts on this from others? Please note this is all obviously just my own ideas and speculation and its not meant to upset or offend anyone especially any of Brandons loved ones. I really do hope the best for them.

I agree 100%. Welcome to our thread! I think you are spot on.

Law enforcement knows but it has never been released to the public.

Why was it not released ? Believe it would have come out sooner or later maybe not by LE but others involved.

That call is so contaminated that....I don't even know. I won't say useless, but I feel it's close.

Personally, I don't think it's him in the call. I think he's at the house in San Angelo. I think the truck was planted. My theory and opinion only.

STG .... Do you believe he is still at the house or potentially their is evidence at the house.
I'm Godsmacked that the house was never searched

STG .... Do you believe he is still at the house or potentially their is evidence at the house.

It's impossible to believe the house was never searched. You'd think that would be one of the first ports of call for LE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't LE need probable cause for a search warrant? If LE believes no crime was committed, that Brandon went missing of his own volition, that could be why the house wasn't searched. It isn't a crime to disappear; and perhaps that's how LE sees it.

Doesn't LE need probable cause for a search warrant? If LE believes no crime was committed, that Brandon went missing of his own volition, that could be why the house wasn't searched. It isn't a crime to disappear; and perhaps that's how LE sees it.

Very good point...

Why was it not released ? Believe it would have come out sooner or later maybe not by LE but others involved.
No idea. LE doesn't release everything in an investigation to the public, and I think that a lot of people are forgetting that with this case. I personally don't know why it hasn't come out. Maybe because other than the police, the guilty ones know who was there, and they aren't going to talk. Yet.

My opinion is that he is at the house. Sometimes I think that he may be somewhere else, but it keeps coming back to the house. I think he left that night, but he came back on his own or was brought back.

A missing person isn't probable cause?

Someone on the Brandon subreddit raised a good point: why would LL release the call? A ploy to keep the focus on the fields and away from the house? And if it's not Brandon on the call, wouldn't she be opening the call up to accusations of fakery?

Someone on the Brandon subreddit raised a good point: why would LL release the call? A ploy to keep the focus on the fields and away from the house? And if it's not Brandon on the call, wouldn't she be opening the call up to accusations of fakery?

Well, the thing about the call is that:
1) It was never LL's property or place to begin with.
2) LE KNOWS what the call says in its entirety (within reason one would suppose).

She's sending the world on a wild goose chase because either SHE doesn't know what the call says, or because she wants everyone so caught up in deciphering this mysterious call that they aren't looking at much else, or both.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Well, the thing about the call is that:
1) It was never LL's property or place to begin with.
2) LE KNOWS what the call says in its entirety (within reason one would suppose).

She's sending the world on a wild goose chase because either SHE doesn't know what the call says, or because she wants everyone so caught up in deciphering this mysterious call that they aren't looking at much else, or both.

That makes complete sense. I mean it's a very smart misdirect.

BUT if it's not Brandon's voice, it would be incredibly easy for one of Brandon's coworkers or friends to say "that's not Brandon".

That's the thing I struggle with. Has anyone publicly disputed that it's Brandon on the call?

That makes complete sense. I mean it's a very smart misdirect.

BUT if it's not Brandon's voice, it would be incredibly easy for one of Brandon's coworkers or friends to say "that's not Brandon".

That's the thing I struggle with. Has anyone publicly disputed that it's Brandon on the call?

Not that I personally know of.

You're right it's not a crime to disappear, BUT, once LE found out about the 911 call Brandon made that night, then the fact that Ladessa admitted that her & Brandon fought the night he disappeared would've & should've been HUGE red flags IMO. That would've been enough probable cause for any decent LEA to get a warrant!
Hell I'm no super sleuther like a lot of others on here but I have followed my fair share of threads & almost every single one of them the missing persons home was searched, regardless of where they went missing or were last seen, so why not Brandon's?
And as of early Friday morning, Ladessa was just barely finding out that Kyle couldn't find Brandon, she was still replying to comments on Facebook about her sick baby, like there was no big emergency, so what changed? Why was there all of a sudden this urgency to rent airplanes, coordinate search parties & rent hotel rooms? I get the gas usage & time spent/wasted driving back & forth but c'mon, those are all the more reason to stay at the house to see if he came home or if him or someone tried to contact her about Brandon. Not to mention she had a sick baby & supposedly no family or friends in San Angelo, so who watched the kids during all these going ons?
For all she knew Brandon called a buddy & got a ride somewhere they could party or he could hang out with or maybe he stayed the night at someone's house since him & Ladessa were fighting? How did she know he wouldn't come walking through the door after pulling an all nighter? Hell who knows, while she was busy flying around & staying at the hotel in Bronte, Brandon didn't go to the house, grab some stuff & skidaddle his butt outta there? All The while leaving that white sack/bag with the clothes he was supposedly wearing the day/night he disappeared, along with that lucky rabbits foot Ladessa found on the floor in the back of her closet a year or so after he went missing & after she had already moved once, maybe twice.
Wouldn't you want to be home or somewhere your loved one, I mean soul mate, would be able to & could find you if he came looking or came home & not out in a field where you know there isn't any cell reception?
IMHO someone(s) didn't want the cops at that house &/or for it to be searched & that, IMO, is why local San Angelo PD were not called & a small, po'dunk, sheriffs office, for lack of a better word, was called instead.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Can someone explain the bag of clothing and rabbits foot thing? I've heard mention of it but not sure what the story is...

Can someone explain the bag of clothing and rabbits foot thing? I've heard mention of it but not sure what the story is...

When LL moved, she supposedly found a plastic bag of the clothing he was wearing the night he disappeared, and his lucky rabbit's foot. She stated that she found it in the back of a closet she was packing up.

I actually am leaning towards they were not involved but in looking for discussion from all sides. Id like to hear your thoughts for sure and anyone elses.

These are my latest thoughts on this crazy case I posted this on reddit it the brandonlawson subreddit by doris5 (much appreciated that she made that btw) i alsp posted it in the reddit unsolved mysteries/unresolved mysteries area. Its long sorry for that!

I know ive posted on this a few times about this case but ive had quite a few thoughts on it and i only came across it a week ago since theb ive been really trying to work out a theory as to what it all means. This is probably worth nothing but this is the scenario i picture. I put a transcript at the end of the call based on a video found on youtube of the 911call that links to here
http://thelostnmissing.blogspot.com/2014/02/distraught-wife-releases-9-1-1-call.html?m=1

What if that tough to deciper sentence is Brandon saying "I think we just pushed some guys over".The scenario this paints for me is the following.

There are two vehicles following eachother to or from somewhere. One of the vehicles stops because they see Brandon Lawsons truck in the middle of the road the second vehicle* tries to manuver around the first vehicle and Brandon Lawsons disabled vehicle. This causes the second vehicle to be run off the road into the brush (brandon calls woods) Brandon is saying"I think we just pushed some guys over" to the operator meaning his truck and another vehicle just caused someone elses vehicle to be pushed off the road (Brandon is kind of scatter brained due to nerves etc. And just starts rambaling saying we meaning his truck and another vehicle caused another vehicle to run off the road but dosent specify who we is because he starts rambling off other information).

Brandon says "theres one car here it got taken into the woods" (meaning there is a car here that has been run off the road into the brush). "Theres one guy talking to em"*** The one guy talking to them means the guy from the* first car that stopped is talking to the* people or person in the second car that got pushed into the brush he calls woods.

He then says "I totally ran into them". Meaning i totally just ran into these people because of this situation and thats why there here because my truck ran out of gas and these people are now trying to get around it and are being pushed off the road. He is calling 911 because of this. Meanwhile the guy from the first car that stopped "the first guy" is talking to people that got pushed off road into the brush. They were following eachother the first and second car so they all know eachother. They are all riled up maybe drunk or high as its a friday night. They get road rage. The first guy walks away from the group and decides hes going to confront Brandon and him and/or the rest of the people later get into a altercation with Brandon after the first guy approaches Brandon while hes on the phone with 911.

Brandon sees the guy from the first car walk away from talking to the occupant/s of the second car thatwas ran into the woods/brush and starts aproaching Brandon. The guy walks right up to him and is now right next to Brandon Lawson. Brandon says "I got the first guy" meaning the first guy is now standing next to him.

Brandon means this guy that was previously talking to the people in the other car is now standing here with him. Brandon is intending on letting dispatch talk to this person. The guy laughs when he hears the dispatcher ask if Brandon needs an ambulance (the phone is either on speaker or has the volume up all the way think of when your in the car sitting next to someone and can hear whats being said while there on their cellphone). Brandon lets this person stand right next to him because he thinks they may need to talk to the 911 dispatcher or has it on speaker so the person can hear what is said.* The guy laughs when he hears the dispatcher ask if Brandon needs an ambulance because he is implying an ambulance will be needed when he is done with Brandon. He then grabs the phone from brandon or knocks it out of his hand or otherwise does something that gets it away from Brandon and ends the call. He starts beating Brandon up because hes pissed about his friends and him almost hitting Brandons trucks . The people in the other car either watch or start beating up Brandon too. The gunshot in the 911 call was maybe the people firing *advertiser censored* warning shot trying to scare Brandon and Brandon mentions "gunshots too" meaning he thinks he just heard someone fire a gun but isnt sure whats going on. The people there could have used said gun and person or persons shot Brandon or just beat him up.

Either way an altercation takes place over Brandons truck having caused people to be run off the road. When they are done injuring Brandon they either throw him their car and dump him in some more brush a few minutes up the road or chase him for a bit causing him to go a few minutes up the road from his truck.

The people are now gone and Brandon is injured and is about 10minutes from his truck (per what he says to his brothers girlfriend Audrey when she calls). Brandon is hiding from theese people or laying injured in some brush they dumped him in. Either way he is now about ten minutes away from his truck and is hiding in case the people come back. A short time later Brandons brother Kyle and a police officer show up at Brandons truck.* Meanwhile Brandons brothers girlfriend Audrey calls Brandon.* He picks up but she says she cant really understand him and all she catches is that hes 10minutes up the road and is bleeding and to please hurry. Brandon then goes unconcious or succumbs to his injuries. People that beat him up either came back later to the spot they left him to move him OR the search party cant find him because there initally only a small group and maybe not checking the right area. His brother and the few people his brother gathered that look further up the road cant find him because the terrain. By the time a bigger search is done its to late and animals got to the remains or he is overlooked because the terrain. OR a more hopefuk scenario is that the altercation caused a head injury that made Brandon have amnesia and he wandered off and is living somwwhere else maybe he snuck across the border and is living in Mexico not knowing who he is. Either way its a heartbreaking case and* pray for Brandon and his loved ones.

****911 Call (transcript of what i hear)****

Dispatcher:911 Emergency

Brandon: Yes im in the middle of a field I think we just pushed some guys over. Right here going towards albeline on both sides. My truck ran out of gas. Theres one car here it got taken/chased into the woods (OR theres one guy here i got chased into the woods) Please hurry.

Dispatcher: Okay now run that by me...

Brandon:Theres one guy talking to them. I totally ran into them.

BANG

Brandon: (theres? thats?)gunshots too

Brandon:got the first guy

Dispatcher:Do you need an ambulance?

Person in background: Yeeeeah or yeeessss (dragged out almost laughing implying like a yeah your going to need the cops when im through with you)

Brandon:No I need the cops

Dispatcher:Ok Is anybody hurt?

Dispatcher: Hello (Repeats 3 times before end of recording)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member