TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know for sure there ever was a fight with LL? Has the father confirmed Brandon referred to it?

I think the clothing issue is really important. Missing fliers told people to look out for a man in camo shorts and yellow shirt. Whereas he clearly wasn't wearing that.

That, and what became of the infamous cellphone wall charger, are two vital questions we need answered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LL has said many times that he left following a fight between the two of them. She told me the same thing on multiple occasions.

LL has said many times that he left following a fight between the two of them. She told me the same thing on multiple occasions.
That, and at least one random internet poster commented the same that I personally have seen.

I've always found it very odd that nothing he was supposed to have taken with him from the house that night was found in his truck on the side of the road. No phone, no keys, nothing. Why?

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Was the truck inventoried before being turned over to whomever it was released to? Actually, that raises another question. Does anyone know for sure WHO the truck was released to? I was told that it had been released to his grandfather, but don't know for sure. I find it odd that it would be released to anyone other than the person it was registered or titled to. (Which was neither BL or LL, nor his grandfather, for that matter.)

That, and at least one random internet poster commented the same that I personally have seen.

I've always found it very odd that nothing he was supposed to have taken with him from the house that night was found in his truck on the side of the road. No phone, no keys, nothing. Why?

Also, he supposedly called his father telling him about the fight between himself and LL. That was "why" KL went over to check on LL, before finding out that BL had run out of gas and he had to go back for the gas cans.

Was the truck inventoried before being turned over to whomever it was released to? Actually, that raises another question. Does anyone know for sure WHO the truck was released to? I was told that it had been released to his grandfather, but don't know for sure. I find it odd that it would be released to anyone other than the person it was registered or titled to. (Which was neither BL or LL, nor his grandfather, for that matter.)
Released to the grandfather. But the grandfather wasn't the registered owner. The person that BL was buying it from was. I don't understand how it was picked up. The State mandates what documentation is required, and the tow yards aren't supposed to deviate. I wouldn't think there would be a reason to inventory it at that time. I'm thinking at the time it was released, foul play wasn't really an issue, yet. That would be my guess. The tow yard wouldn't inventory anything unless it was being sent for auction, and they were removing the personal effects.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

But has a credible source confirmed that? Hard to take LL's word for anything at this point...

But has a credible source confirmed that? Hard to take LL's word for anything at this point...

The only reason why I would believe this to be true is because an anonymous poster outed it on the comments of a news article when the story was first reported by the media. I have tried to go back and find the comment so we could see the link to it, but it's gone. Another typical move with this case.

Ah, interesting STQ. So the argument wasn't originally part of the story?

Was Brandon actually seen leaving?

To MY knowledge, no. LL didn't acknowledge it until after the fact. But that's only as far as I personally saw it. Someone else may have seen it differently.

Brandon was supposedly seen - met on the highway - by a friend of his. But there's no way of knowing if he was leaving from LL's house, another house, a neighborhood store, etc. He was seen by this friend driving the opposite direction down the road.

Brandon was supposedly seen - met on the highway - by a friend of his. But there's no way of knowing if he was leaving from LL's house, another house, a neighborhood store, etc. He was seen by this friend driving the opposite direction down the road.

Ah interesting. So we can say that Brandon was indeed out there on 277 that night?

Ah interesting. So we can say that Brandon was indeed out there on 277 that night?

I don't know what highway or road he was seen on, or what time. I don't know if it was ever said. I alway had the impression that it was in San Angelo, and earlier in the evening. He wouldn't have had a reason to be on 277 to Bronte unless he was going to Fort Worth.

How long is the drive to ft worth from there? I've heard it's a long one. Seems strange to leave his house at midnight knowing he'd not get to ft worth until 3am at the earliest.

How long is the drive to ft worth from there? I've heard it's a long one. Seems strange to leave his house at midnight knowing he'd not get to ft worth until 3am at the earliest.

20df55307c2e3724c8b3674091c70f6c.jpg

20df55307c2e3724c8b3674091c70f6c.jpg

I just can't believe he'd make that drive.

Was he working at the time? This was a Thursday night...

I just can't believe he'd make that drive.

Was he working at the time? This was a Thursday night...

There's a discrepancy there.
Version 1) Brandon disappeared after work.
Version 2) Brandon was a no-call, no-show for at least that day (maybe longer). This was stated by Renegade Well Services office personnel.
Version 3) Brandon wasn't working anywhere at that particular time, and had taken a drug test and done new hire paperwork for a new company he was going to work for. (New company never divulged.)

I remember seeing version #3 told a number of times... but then saw he had been out of work that day because of rain. If he'does closed out his 401k, the check that was never cashed, would that mean he'd left his job with Renegade? (That's who the 401k was from.)

Released to the grandfather. But the grandfather wasn't the registered owner. The person that BL was buying it from was. I don't understand how it was picked up. The State mandates what documentation is required, and the tow yards aren't supposed to deviate. I wouldn't think there would be a reason to inventory it at that time. I'm thinking at the time it was released, foul play wasn't really an issue, yet. That would be my guess. The tow yard wouldn't inventory anything unless it was being sent for auction, and they were removing the personal effects.

So... I was also told by LL that his grandfather had picked up his truck, although I thought the story had been that the grandfather owned it. I've since learned that it was never the grandfathersame truck... so do we know for sure who picked up the truck? Why was it released to anyone other than the owner?

I remember seeing version #3 told a number of times... but then saw he had been out of work that day because of rain. If he'does closed out his 401k, the check that was never cashed, would that mean he'd left his job with Renegade? (That's who the 401k was from.)
I've seen #2 and #3 several times. I had always leaned towards #3, but the name of the new company was never told. Ever. A lady who worked at the same office that he worked for with Renegade did independently state that he was a on-call, no-show. It's another one of those who really knows things.

I believe that you can cash out a 401k at any time, you just have to pay the penalties, etc.

So... I was also told by LL that his grandfather had picked up his truck, although I thought the story had been that the grandfather owned it. I've since learned that it was never the grandfathersame truck... so do we know for sure who picked up the truck? Why was it released to anyone other than the owner?
I was told by a member of the LE community that the grandfather picked it up. It belonged to a person not related to LL or BL, and BL was making payments on it. An extra set of keys had to be obtained from the owner for it to be picked up. It was eventually returned to the titled owner, and later sold elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member