TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As truck driver ever been Identified? Maybe one of those times where hypnotic regression would actually work

No he has not. We aren't even sure they know his name....

It did the same for me! It just sort of makes you look at the situation a little differently doesn't it? At lease it is something different to contemplate. YW BTW!

The 911 call.

I definitely hear a "pr" sound.

"Yes, I'm in the middle of a field, a ______ just 'pr_____ing' guys over."

Does anyone else hear the "pr" sound?

The 911 call.

I definitely hear a "pr" sound.

"Yes, I'm in the middle of a field, a ______ just 'pr_____ing' guys over."

Does anyone else hear the "pr" sound?

I hear "Yes, I'm in the middle of a field, in fact we just pushed some guys over"

Bumping for Brandon! As it's been mentioned, the 911 tapes need to be requested and released!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Texas is hotter than hell in August, literally. It wouldn't take that long to be overcome, really. Dying from exposure is not limited to cold environments.

Hi all first time poster but this case has really stuck with me. I am trying to remember but were there any landmarks around the area he went missing? The 911 call mostly everyone including myself in the beginning thinks he is stating what was happening. Trooper pulled some guys over and so on...but he started off saying his location then the part we are all trying to decipher and it then continues with albaline on both sides. So the beginning is all about location that's why I'm wondering if the part we trying to figure out maybe location based?

Hi all first time poster but this case has really stuck with me. I am trying to remember but were there any landmarks around the area he went missing? The 911 call mostly everyone including myself in the beginning thinks he is stating what was happening. Trooper pulled some guys over and so on...but he started off saying his location then the part we are all trying to decipher and it then continues with albaline on both sides. So the beginning is all about location that's why I'm wondering if the part we trying to figure out maybe location based?

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome!

Pretty sure the tape is edited, so we're not getting the whole picture.

I obviously haven't been following this case since the beginning just randomly read about it last May or June so I'm still going through the pages and pages of comments and information. I just can't seen to find that much outpouring from friends or even the town "gossips". Just the gf really and some family. I know that if someone went missing that I was friends with or even worked with there would definitely be more chatter at least here in Massachusetts! Again maybe I haven't found those articles/interviews yet but I just find it extremely silent.

I obviously haven't been following this case since the beginning just randomly read about it last May or June so I'm still going through the pages and pages of comments and information. I just can't seen to find that much outpouring from friends or even the town "gossips". Just the gf really and some family. I know that if someone went missing that I was friends with or even worked with there would definitely be more chatter at least here in Massachusetts! Again maybe I haven't found those articles/interviews yet but I just find it extremely silent.

Especially missing in such an odd way!

Exactly! I really want to take a road trip down there and questions the locals!

I'm trying to compile a list of similar cases: young, healthy, usually white males who have disappeared, leaving vehicles on sides of roads and sometimes making odd, frantic phone calls. Any threads with information into cases like these would be helpful in establishing if there is a pattern. I hope Brandon is found and those involved are punished to the fullest extent.

I'm trying to compile a list of similar cases: young, healthy, usually white males who have disappeared, leaving vehicles on sides of roads and sometimes making odd, frantic phone calls. Any threads with information into cases like these would be helpful in establishing if there is a pattern. I hope Brandon is found and those involved are punished to the fullest extent.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359940

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members