Found Safe TX - Brianna Morgan Gilbert, 22, went missing during shift break, Amarillo, 30 Mar 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A screenshot from the video referenced by SandyQLS. What is that? Truck cab? Trailer?
Replying to my own post. You know those pictures where you can see 2 different things when you stare at it? When I zoom in on the right side of this screen shot I think I see the shadow of a person but it may just be the car. Anyone else see it? No I haven't been drinking or smoking. Lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210408-112822_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210408-112822_Chrome.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 82
BRING Brianna Gilbert HOME
04/08/2021
TODAY WOULD OFFICALLY BE A WEEK AND TWO DAYS WITH NO UPDATES.., SINCE YOU WENT MISSING.. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO FEEL SAY OR DO.. WE MISS YOU EVERYDAY EVERY SECOND YOU’RE NOT HERE.. WE PRAY AND HOPE YOU WILL COME HOME SAFELY AND WALK THROUGH THAT FRONT DOOR.. I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON SEARCHING FOR YOU MY LOVE.. IF YOU ARE OUT THERE LOVE...PLEASE KNOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU AND WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON SEARCHING FOR YOU...
1f62d.png
1f494.png
PLEASE COME HOME..
1f494.png
1f62d.png

162288958_141666117827740_3985263062975164365_n.jpg

I’ve been thinking about why Spain’s Dairy hasn’t said a peep about this. They haven’t shared a missing flier. No interviews. No comments. I wonder if she is willingly got into a car? And because she willingly got in with someone, they can’t say it she isn’t willingly missing.

I think he is a co-worker and LE knows who he is. I firmly believe they would be asking for more info on him if they didnt know.

Taylor hasn't been around in a couple of days. I hope she is holding up ok (or as best she can).

BBM

I too think about Taylor, and wonder why she hasn't posted here recently.

The comments on r site are alarming, even though they're qualified by the writer as not being 100% verifiable. If such events took place, could they have occurred out of CCTV capture?

Does LE read such sites for potentially useful information? Is it reasonable to consider alerting them to comments found there that may be pertinent to investigations?

Replying to my own post. You know those pictures where you can see 2 different things when you stare at it? When I zoom in on the right side of this screen shot I think I see the shadow of a person but it may just be the car. Anyone else see it? No I haven't been drinking or smoking. Lol

The first time I watched the video, I thought I saw that shadow of a person right next to the gray thing, but watching it again, I can't see it.

ETA: sometimes when I replay it, I think I see a flash of headlights, as if a car turns a corner and briefly outlines her.

Based on where it is in relation to the other cars, the gray thing looks to me like it could be the roof of a tall pickup truck, something like an F250 four-wheeler. The camera is looking down from a height, so even though the gray thing appears to be higher than the end of the white trailer, it could be quite a bit lower and just look taller because of the angle.

Last edited:
BBM

The comments on r site are alarming, even though they're qualified by the writer as not being 100% verifiable. If such events took place, could they have occurred out of CCTV capture?

Does LE read such sites for potentially useful information? Is it reasonable to consider alerting them to comments found there that may be pertinent to investigations?
An alarming rumor is still just a rumor.

If she were going to leave on her own, why walk around the block? If she were meeting someone for some reason in the parking lot, why walk around the block? The walk seems to be "getting fresh air on her break" kind of thing. This is really bugging me. IMO

If it's like any of the places where I used to work, there are probably only one or two doors that let you get outside to the street. You probably aren't allowed to shortcut through the areas where trucks are loading, etc.

I’ve been thinking about why Spain’s Dairy hasn’t said a peep about this. They haven’t shared a missing flier. No interviews. No comments. I wonder if she is willingly got into a car? And because she willingly got in with someone, they can’t say it she isn’t willingly missing.
This is what I was wondering. If maybe she was seen seemingly willingly getting into a car on video, that is also why LE hasn’t put out a BOLO for the vehicle or person in it? And why they cut that part of video out?

BRING Brianna Gilbert HOME
04/08/2021
TODAY WOULD OFFICALLY BE A WEEK AND TWO DAYS WITH NO UPDATES.., SINCE YOU WENT MISSING.. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO FEEL SAY OR DO.. WE MISS YOU EVERYDAY EVERY SECOND YOU’RE NOT HERE.. WE PRAY AND HOPE YOU WILL COME HOME SAFELY AND WALK THROUGH THAT FRONT DOOR.. I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON SEARCHING FOR YOU MY LOVE.. IF YOU ARE OUT THERE LOVE...PLEASE KNOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU AND WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON SEARCHING FOR YOU...
1f62d.png
1f494.png
PLEASE COME HOME..
1f494.png
1f62d.png
So there are searches looking for Brianna?

BBM

Are you talking about Taylor's post here? If so, I'm confident all she told us and more has been given directly to LE.

I am wondering if it is because of a couple of things.
a. The possibility she was let go or quit.
b. The possibility it involves two employees.

So there are searches looking for Brianna?

I tweeted a few news reporters and inquired about searches .

One reporter replied to me this afternoon that they are not aware of any searches. Flyers have been distributed but not an actual "search" per se.

Normally what we see at the beginning of an investigation is a photo (or video) of law enforcement in the last place the missing person was seen - and usually there is a scent dog.

There is no evidence that this happened - at least that I know of!

Am I missing something here?

Just my own opinions and thoughts.

Last edited:
I tweeted a few news reporters and inquired about searches .

One reporter replied to me this afternoon that they are not aware of any searches. Flyers have been distributed but not an actual "search" per se.

Normally what we see at the beginning of an investigation is a photo of law enforcement in the last place the missing person was seen - and usually there is a scent dog.

There is no evidence that this happened - at least what I know of!

Am I missing something here?

Just my own opinions and thoughts.

I am 99% sure no actual searches have happened, by anyone. Yes. Family did put up some fliers but I am pretty certain no 'search' has happened. I have even asked around to friends I know that pay attention to missing here in Amarillo and no one has heard a peep.

I am wondering if it is because of a couple of things.
a. The possibility she was let go or quit.
b. The possibility it involves two employees.
IMO, it's likely about liability as well. A good company attorney would recommend no comments be made, until something definitive is released by LE. If a reward is eventually offered maybe they will participate. But as it stands now, the possibility she left on her own still exists.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe
Back