Deceased/Not Found TX - Bryan Childers, 39, Fort Worth, April 2014 *7 perps guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are you replying with that article as proof he’s deceased? The media sensationalized this case if you read all the media on this it’s contradictory. If he was disposed of in the manner than it says they would of found DNA in the garage, the Jeep and the grooming business no way it was cleaned that well. They found enough blood for only one swab and couldn’t confirm or rule it out as Childers. I’m sorry but they all were convicted on the testimony of a non reputable witness who the da went and testified as a character whitness on her behalf and she was sentenced to only 10 years instead of the 40 she was facing.
I can tell you now this poor mans body will probably never be found. I dated Justin Hunsaker who got 37 years in this guys murder. And I did more digging on the case. And I didnt notice anywhere in here where this article was posted. I also have been to that dog grooming shop as well and have worked there on the weekends just to help out. When she closed the business my husbands brothers friends bought the grooming shop without knowing what happened there. And they recovered the murder weapon. The business was owned by Justin's mother. After they dismembered the body and all were convicted she closed it down. Its so sad that I dated this man which I have known since I was 12 or 13 and I'm currently 33 now. I never thought he would stoop this low and do that. But what the hell what am I talking about he nearly killed me twice. But that is besides the point! I have no doubt in my mind that he did it. I know him well enough and he is very capable of doing it. Now he is trying to appeal his case to get it overturned. He needs to remain where he is, and saves me alot of trouble of looking over my shoulders in fear.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.star...al/community/fort-worth/article119895103.html
im sure any of these men are capable if murder. Did you press charges on him for the two attempts on your life? Abusers are the coldest kind of criminal if they will hurt someone they love or atleast care about them they will do just about anything to someone else. If more women would put them in jail then they wouldn’t be giving the chance to escalate into homicides. Just my opinion tho...

To answer your question, no I did not call the cops on him. After he did what he did he brought me back to Tx from Ok where most of his family live. Dropped me off at my apartment, about a week later I packed everything I owned and bailed out of my apartment with no notice no nothing. I left because I thought he would come back for me again. After he left me when he brought me back I never heard from him again. I only knew about what happened due to a phone call. So I found this out 7 years later after me running. My brother talked to his mom personally and told him what happened and then he relayed it to me. I just know and have that feeling he is dead and this poor guy will probably never be found. How I know this is because I have known him since I was 12 or 13 and I'm 33 now. I just know how he acts and I have seen him and heard things he should have never said when we were together. If he doesn't like some people, he would always say snide remarks and end it with the kill word. This was before he did what he did to me. But the way he acted with his mouth later showed me he was serious when he would mention the kill word. He never said it to me though, only other people. So I don't think anyone will get any peace because I really do think he did what he did. And still to this day I am paranoid, I still look over my shoulder everywhere I go. I shouldn't have to fear for my life when hes now locked up. And now he went to being 5 hours from me to being transferred about and hr and half from me. These are all small towns pretty much everyone knows everyone from town to town. He maybe there but he knows people on the outside that know me. I fear one day I will get a message from him some way. When he first got put in jail he was only 20 mins from me. But I try to keep up with the articles in case if anything ever pops up new.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back