TX TX - Caitlin Marie Denison, 19, Midland, 10 January 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

DianeElaine

Reaction score
Texas DPS in search of missing person, Midland resident

MIDLAND, TX (KWES) -

The Texas Department of Public Safety is searching for missing person Caitlin Marie Denison, 19, was last seen in Midland on January 10.

Denison was last seen wearing a fur vest over a black shirt, black leggings with braiding down the sides of the legs and furry boots.

She has a tattoo on her left knuckle of the word "Alien" and the letter "M", a tattoo on her right forearm of a libra scale, 2 piercings in her nose on each side, a piercing in her bottom lip, a tongue piercing and medusa piercing, and scars on her legs and arms.

Authorities searching for woman last seen in Midland

MIDLAND -- Authorities are asking for the public's help in finding a woman who was last seen in West Texas.

According to DPS, 19-year-old Caitlin Marie Denison was last seen on January 10.

Caitlin flew from Reno to Texas to meet with an unidentified man who lives in Midland.

Caitlin is described as being 5' tall and weighing 120 pounds with blue eyes and blonde hair.

Anyone with information on this case is urged to call DPS at (512) 424-5074 or 1 (800) 346-3243.

*Pix at both links*

Her Facebook:

Caitlin Denison

New article (video at link):

Family fears for missing Reno woman's safety

A Nevada family is holding on to hope that their loved one is safe. Nineteen-year-old Caitlin Denison has not been seen or heard from since January.

Caitlin+Denison+Web+2.jpg

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Missing poster.

Texas DPS Missing Person Bulletin
M6-12-20182-07-26PM-0.jpg

Date Picture Updated: 6/12/2018
Caitlin Marie Denison
AKA:
Case Number:
M1806003
Height: 5' 05"
Date of Birth: 08/07/1998
Eye Color: Blue
Race: White
Last Seen in: Midland (Midland)
State Missing From: Texas

Case Type: Endangered
Weight: 120 lbs.
Age Missing: 19
Hair Color: Blonde
Sex: Female
Last Seen on: 01/10/2018
Country Missing From: USA

Miscellaneous Notes: Ms. Denison has a petite build and was last seen wearing a fur vest over a black shirt, black leggings with braiding down the sides of the legs and furry boots. She has a tattoo on her left knuckle of the word "Alien" and the letter "M", a tattoo on her right forearm of a libra scale, 2 piercings in her nose on each side, a piercing in her bottom lip, a tongue piercing and medusa piercing, and scars on her legs and arms. Ms. Denison flew to Texas from Reno, Nevada with an unknown adult male, who resides in Midland, Texas.

Additional Pictures
Picture Updated: 6/12/2018

M6-12-20182-07-26PM-1.jpg

Picture Updated: 6/12/2018

M6-12-20182-07-26PM-2.jpg

"DPS say the mystery man, still yet to be identified, boarded the plane with Caitlin. Another road-block: the Denison’s do not know the flight number and have not been able to check airport surveillance footage."

Couldn't they simply call the airline(s) and have em pull the flight info for Caitlin? I think Southwest is the only airline that services Midland-Odessa...and you have to connect through either Las Vegas or Dallas-Love Field. Odds are the guy she flew with took the same flight(s) as her. Maybe LE isn't trying very hard in this case.

American Airlines goes to Midland, as well. With a lay over in DFW. Guessing most major airlines have one of their regional airlines fly there, also. But, it shouldn't be that hard to search I would think. I am sure that the airlines would require a search warrant first.

West Texas is vast area to lose a person. The land's not very arable and there's limited hunting. It's mostly empty, empty land that no one ever walks on. Not too far from where Brandon Lawson up and vanished.

Sounds like LE confirmed both him and her boarding the flight out of Reno. Doesn't sound like they've shared that info with the family.

Wonder if the missing person report wasn't made until June? or if LE has been on the case since January.

Cross linking quote from this thread:
TX - LE seek identity of barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018
IMO I agree this is a very confusing case.I just seen a post that showed Caitlin Denison's sister saying that it is indeed her sister.That she believes it because of a libra scales tattoo on her left shoulder, and another tattoo on one of her right fingers,and that she can see in the video of this woman.I don't want to speculate any further on who it could be anymore.I'm sure police have plenty of tips.So far she is the only family that's adamant that it's her relative.Hopefully the police will find out something soon.

Sibling pregnant teen who disappeared says it's her sister in video ringing doorbells Texas tattoos | Daily Mail Online

Rachael Denison said that her sister, Caitlin Denison, 19, who went missing in January, was one or two months pregnant when she disappeared. The woman in the video appears to possibly be pregnant.

Caitlin told her family she was flying from her hometown of Reno, Nevada, to Midland, Texas, with a man she had just met. Her family doesn't know his name, and the last thing Caitlin told her sister was 'This guy makes me scared for my life.'

In a review of the surveillance footage released by the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office, her sister says she believes she has identified Caitlin's various tattoos.

4F7FFB0600000578-6110869-The_chi-a-6_1535558125464.jpg

A closer look at the surveillance video reveals what could be a tattoo on the woman's middle finger as well as a faintly appearing marking that could be a tattoo on the woman's forearm.

Sibling pregnant teen who disappeared says it's her sister in video ringing doorbells Texas tattoos | Daily Mail Online

Rachael Denison said that her sister, Caitlin Denison, 19, who went missing in January, was one or two months pregnant when she disappeared. The woman in the video appears to possibly be pregnant.

Caitlin told her family she was flying from her hometown of Reno, Nevada, to Midland, Texas, with a man she had just met. Her family doesn't know his name, and the last thing Caitlin told her sister was 'This guy makes me scared for my life.'

In a review of the surveillance footage released by the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office, her sister says she believes she has identified Caitlin's various tattoos.

A closer look at the surveillance video reveals what could be a tattoo on the woman's middle finger as well as a faintly appearing marking that could be a tattoo on the woman's forearm.

Wow just wow, how incredible if this is the case. Can somebody here please help with some side by sides, tattoo comparisons etc if you get a chance? I really appreciate it as I’m on a crappy device!

Caitlin has a tattoo on her middle finger, and although the security footage is grainy there does appear to be one in the same location on the woman in the video.

Additionally, Rachael tells DailyMail.com 'I have come to believe that this is my sister due to a tattoo that she has of the Libra scales on her arm.'

In the footage there is a faint image of what could be a tattoo on the woman's arm as she reaches for the doorbell.

4F7FFAE100000578-6110869-Is_the_woman_who_looks_to_be_in_need_of_help_in_the_haunting_foo-m-7_1535558312862.jpg

4F800EBD00000578-6110869-image-a-8_1535559552724.jpg

Caitlin's sister shared this image of what her sister's forearm tattoo of the Libra scales looks like

"Caitlin told her family she was flying from her hometown of Reno, Nevada, to Midland, Texas, with a man she had just met. Her family doesn't know his name, and the last thing Caitlin told her sister was 'This guy makes me scared for my life."

Is he the father? IDK how he can be if she was 1-2 months pregnant and they 'just met'.

If she was pregnant in Jan, I'd expect her to be much bigger if she was close to 9months unless she had the kid.

Wow just wow, how incredible if this is the case. Can somebody here please help with some side by sides, tattoo comparisons etc if you get a chance? I really appreciate it as I’m on a crappy device!
Daily mail has close photos of the areas where Caitlin's tattoos are allegedly located on the doorbell-ringing woman, but they can't be seen.

I’d like to think this is Caitlin but a quick look at a map of Texas shows Midland & Montgomery counties at opposite sides of the state. That’s not to say she hasn’t travelled with her captor though.

Question is - where is the woman captured in surveillance video now?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC
Back