TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if it is in fact Caleb, then this all finally makes sense; some sort of tragic accident.
Perhaps. But it could have also been a convenient disposal location. We know septic tanks get used that way. If the hatch on the lift station allowed a body to be deposited inside, it could have been a place to put a body where it wouldn't be discovered for some time.

MOO

So if it is him (likely), I guess there's three options.

1) He went down the hatch himself (intentionally or accidently).
2) Someone else put him down the hatch.
3) He somehow flowed from that canal North of the water treatment shack into the lift station. Do we have any civil engineers that can tell us whether that would be possible or not?

Perhaps. But it could have also been a convenient disposal location. We know septic tanks get used that way. If the hatch on the lift station allowed a body to be deposited inside, it could have been a place to put a body where it wouldn't be discovered for some time.

MOO
I had to twist myself in knots to make a foul play scenario work initially, but it made the most sense because he disappeared without a trace and possibly had a bit of a hidden life (that’s what really changed my view).

You’re talking about a type of crime that is astoundingly rare, especially with the circumstances we had here. It made no sense.

This would have been one for the books, and I hated having to believe something like that, as it defied logic while at the same time being the only thing left.

This brings me back to that Harley Dilley case, where it was looking like foul play was the only explanation, until he was found upside down in a neighbor’s chimney.

Would a pump station be likely to have cameras?
I kind of doubt that it would. Right now I'm operating remote infrastructure stations similar to that one, and we don't have any cameras at those little sites. There could however be an alarm that is triggered whenever the door is opened though, it would alarm to what I assume is a constantly monitored water treatment control center. We have those in my industry.

Last edited:
5302 Lexington Rd. There's a little asphalt road that takes off from there and heads to what I guess is a water treatment shack.

View of shack from the bridge Caleb took the snapchat photo from.

View attachment 512926
I am a little confused about where the body was located exactly and where/what is the pump station. The address you gave here is EXTREMELY close to where he was last seen. Straight down the little creek. But I recall them saying there wasn't really any water in there at the time?

Unanswered questions if it does turn out to be him:

1. What’s the explanation for him being in there? If it was an accident, how exactly would that happen? (I still think accident is now overwhelmingly likely).

2. Why was he out there in the first place?

I recall a while back someone was posting a video and showing open manhole covers near the apartments. One open one was found in the field right next to the apartment complex. Could he have accidentally fallen into a manhole and was stuck in there for a while and them somehow his body decomposed and eventually was pushed toward the pump station? Gosh this is so close. Seems he may have been just right there all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lunatoons