Found Deceased TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone recall the condition of the field with the manhole at the time of his disappearance? For example, is it a grass field and the grass was 2 feet high? Being March, maybe it hadn't been mowed? Then, was the field being cut when the manhole was discovered months later?

The reason I ask is I continue to struggle with how a thorough search around the area of the apartment complex did not reveal the open manhole. Wouldn't the search include the field?

I suppose I lean to it being an accident as we've seen evidence of his urban exploration. I just can't understand the search turning up nothing. IMO, Homicide is not out of the realm of possibility by someone with ill intentions knowing about that manhole.

Does anyone recall the condition of the field with the manhole at the time of his disappearance? For example, is it a grass field and the grass was 2 feet high? Being March, maybe it hadn't been mowed? Then, was the field being cut when the manhole was discovered months later?

The reason I ask is I continue to struggle with how a thorough search around the area of the apartment complex did not reveal the open manhole. Wouldn't the search include the field?

I suppose I lean to it being an accident as we've seen evidence of his urban exploration. I just can't understand the search turning up nothing. IMO, Homicide is not out of the realm of possibility by someone with ill intentions knowing about that manhole.
I’ve heard various things about it being full of sharp stubble and impossible to walk in. However, I take it with a grain of salt because unfortunately I’ve seen nothing from law enforcement or MSM about the condition of the field at the time Caleb went missing.

And yes, law enforcement has not definitively ruled out foul play; they just only say they have no evidence of it at this point in time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx
Back