TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

"The organization announced Wednesday via press release that they are "assembling a special team of volunteers from its STOPNOW school community patrol teams in San Antonio, Dallas and other chapters to search for Texas A&M University Corpus-Christi junior Caleb Harris, who has been missing since March 4."

Now is not the time to end the search for this young man," said James Earle, Uvalde Foundation For Kids STOPNOW Patrol teams director. " If anything it should give a renewed hope that persistence and dedication can bring answers, even those we do not wish to hear. In this case, until the community knows otherwise, we are urging those joining efforts to locate Caleb to stay the course. Our foundation will utilize all our resources to aide at this time. Caleb deserves that.

Interesting press release I thought.

Yeah, it’s getting more confusing instead of less. What do you make of this last one?
I thought the possible sighting under the bridge (where Caleb was with the dog) had been discredited by LE or there wasn't enough corroboration to consider it valid. I also wonder why LE would keep this new apparent surveillance sighting (near Simmons Bank) a secret unless they believe it includes or links directly to where Caleb may have met with someone - and by merely meeting someone there isn't enough evidence that individual is responsible for him missing? Although the original intent may have been to meet someone around the Oso Trails, it doesn't mean that plan may have changed...maybe where this apparent surveillance sighting happened is where / near an alternate 'meet up' site was planned..moo.

Yeah, it’s getting more confusing instead of less. What do you make of this last one?
If it truly is a sighting from surveillance video, then it must be legit. And if it is, I wonder why CCPD has not added it into the timeline reported.

Why was he doing so much walking around (barefoot, no less)? Did he not want to drive because of the fog?

I think the post from the Missing FB page for Caleb cannot be discussed here (even though Gray did—since it is a page set to “private”). But—very interesting confirmations.

I thought the possible sighting under the bridge (where Caleb was with the dog) had been discredited by LE or there wasn't enough corroboration to consider it valid. I also wonder why LE would keep this new apparent surveillance sighting a secret unless they believe it includes or links directly to where Caleb may have met with someone - and by merely meeting someone there isn't enough evidence that individual is responsible for him missing? Although the original intent may have been to meet someone around the Oso Trails, it doesn't mean that plan may have changed...maybe where this apparent surveillance sighting happened is where / near an alternate 'meet up' site was planned..moo.
Thanks for these observations. Yes, I also thought the first was discredited as well. Your thoughts make sense.

If it truly is a sighting from surveillance video, then it must be legit. And if it is, I wonder why CCPD has not added it into the timeline reported.

Why was he doing so much walking around (barefoot, no less)? Did he not want to drive because of the fog?

I think the post from the Missing FB page for Caleb cannot be discussed here (even though Gray did—since it is a page set to “private”). But—very interesting confirmations.
1. Me, too.
2. And maybe had taken something and didn’t want to risk driving under the influence.
3. Agreed
THANKS.

Yeah I agree SMK, I can only think because of not wanting to drive cause of that.

If the new surveillance is legit, maybe he was seen without shoes in that which is how they are so certain he was barefoot? I know this is likely arbitrary/minor, but they have mentioned the barefoot thing countless times throughout and to be so certain about it maybe thats why? Maybe not.

But I'm so confused as what to believe because if LE were holding that information why would someone just be saying it and releasing it in a youtube video?

I have zero idea what to think about anything with whats unfolding currently. I can't be the only one so like what in the heck is going on??

Seeing that search group starting up today, made me feel a glimmer of hope. But his FAMILY I can't imagine what this roller coaster is like for them, I wish I/we could do more to help. Stay strong Harris's.

"The organization announced Wednesday via press release that they are "assembling a special team of volunteers from its STOPNOW school community patrol teams in San Antonio, Dallas and other chapters to search for Texas A&M University Corpus-Christi junior Caleb Harris, who has been missing since March 4."

Interesting press release I thought.
They did the same thing in the Riley Strain case, coming in late and making a big deal about searching away from the river, where we all knew he was going to be. Here they're searching for a body that's almost certainly been found. Very weird.

1. Me, too.
2. And maybe had taken something and didn’t want to risk driving under the influence.
3. Agreed
THANKS.
1. IMO, no way LE doesn't announce to the public as soon as they know it and believe it where and when a missing person was last seen on surveillance video. The one exception might be if an assailant also appeared in the footage and were yet to be identified, but, JMO, that's really a stretch. I fully doubt there's "secret" camera footage.

2. We don't know for a fact where Caleb may have walked, apart from the doorbell cam footage with dog, roomie and friend, then near the foggy bridge and later in a Snapchat video sent to his sister of himself walking the dog. A considerable portion of the route surmised in the GH presentation depended on rehashing a witness statement long since debunked by LE.

3. No comment.

4. This case is breaking my brain.

1. IMO, no way LE doesn't announce to the public as soon as they know it and believe it where and when a missing person was last seen on surveillance video. The one exception might be if an assailant also appeared in the footage and were yet to be identified, but, JMO, that's really a stretch. I fully doubt there's "secret" camera footage.

2. We don't know for a fact where Caleb may have walked, apart from the doorbell cam footage with dog, roomie and friend, then near the foggy bridge and later in a Snapchat video sent to his sister of himself walking the dog. A considerable portion of the route surmised in the GH presentation depended on rehashing a witness statement long since debunked by LE.

3. No comment.

4. This case is breaking my brain.
I guess GHI kind of muddies the waters.

I wonder if the discovery of the body in its location matches up with something in the digital investigation. I recall that the number of electronic search warrants had doubled over about a month's time. Maybe somewhere in that investigation there is overlap with an urban explorer or former city worker. Just speculation. MOO

I wonder if the discovery of the body in its location matches up with something in the digital investigation. I recall that the number of electronic search warrants had doubled over about a month's time. Maybe somewhere in that investigation there is overlap with an urban explorer or former city worker. Just speculation. MOO
I really don’t think so. I think there was a dual investigation going on initially, but it shifted firmly into a criminal investigation when his body wasn’t found within that search area. They probably felt they had covered all their bases, and there was little to no chance he was there.

They hoped that the digital side of things would provide the answers, and I wouldn’t be surprised if people were questioned as persons of interest, especially if the hookup thing is true.

They just happened to be wrong.

It’s not the first time that’s happened, especially with water accidents involving cars. I’ve read about several cases where law enforcement had potential suspects, and when the vehicle was found years later, learned that a missing person just had an unfortunate accident.

If there’s a pumps involved, there’s moving fluids/sludge, and that flow over time can move large bodies through small spaces. I’m still in the tragic accident, perhaps combined with misadventure.

If it is foul play, I hope there’s justice, and that possibility should be investigated.

I’m so sorry for his friends and family being left with so many questions. I wish more YT creators would show a measure of grace and understanding instead of berating grieving family members for not immediately airing every personal struggle someone Is having when that person goes missing.
Constant referrals to superchats being “dead in the water” in the midst of discussing this case is certainly a choice. A poor choice. JMO.

I cannot imagine how much that would cost. Security cameras are pretty cheap now.
I think all the true crimes and missing person cases could be solved a lot quicker with video footage.
The only case that still eludes everyone seems to be Missy Bevers's case.
Jennifer Kesse, and several other cases have video evidence that haven't helped solve their cases. It's really not uncommon for video to not give much information.

City crews routinely visit each lift station—many on a daily basis, and others several times a week--with a team of electricians and mechanical repair staff responding or troubleshooting any identified failures and performing remedial measures necessary to resolve failure events. Additional staff are engaged on an as-needed basis, the document said.

For every lift station, the City monitors four basic events, including main power failures, control power failures, high water levels in the well and water detection in drywells.

CCFD did not respond to a request for comment on Tuesday on the logistical details of the well site that might point to what led to the discovery of human remains there.

Corpus Christi Water issued a public comment, stating that CCPD has an active investigation involving an issue that includes information about the CCW wastewater services, but that no additional information was available, and that anyone with questions should visit the website at Wastewater | City of Corpus Christi (cctexas.com).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98
Back