TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Would someone who has watched the video be able to summarise what GH says about this bank surveillance siting?
I can only say from my watching it:

1. GHI takes as gospel the story of this extra surveillance footage of Caleb, held back by police for some inexplicable reason.

2. It allegedly shows Caleb near Simon Bank walking south
toward the Oso Bay hiking trails.

3. I must admit his speculation irritates me, but here are some screenshots from the transcript, and anyone who thinks that this is legitimate new information with import can continue with the transcript. I kind of doubt the relevance, myself.

IMG_1885.jpegIMG_1886.jpegIMG_1887.jpeg

Last edited:
I suspect that we won't be allowed to discuss this new video from GH because it's social media based including Reddit and a family member on Facebook confirming most of GH's "leaks" from the previous video, but the surveillance footage is at Simmons Bank which is at 2051 Rodd Field Rd, 1.6 miles from the apartment and not on the most direct path to the trails.

Additionally, the bank is next to a little park. Could that have been the intended meetup spot, not the trails?

I suspect that we won't be allowed to discuss this new video from GH because it's social media based including Reddit and a family member on Facebook confirming most of GH's "leaks" from the previous video, but the surveillance footage is at Simmons Bank which is at 2051 Rodd Field Rd, 1.6 miles from the apartment and not on the most direct path to the trails.

Additionally, the bank is next to a little park. Could that have been the intended meetup spot, not the trails?
A family member has? I missed that. From what I can tell, no one has said anything about the accuracy/source? Seems a mystery, it is odd.

I hadn’t thought of that…Do you think I should delete my post above?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larooca
Back