TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So someone he knows NOT roommates, or someone who stalked him online, has a digital trail so is worried about a connection.
In the unlikely event that it was not an accident, and that someone placed him in the sewage system, then according to the FBI profiler sited above, yes — someone very worried about covering up some kind of connection.

So someone he knows NOT roommates, or someone who stalked him online, has a digital trail so is worried about a connection.
Hmmmm, what about the friend that was with them that night but left before CH ordered food? Was he CH's friend or one of the roommate's friend? Just thinking out loud.

Now that I think about that....IF he was a roommate friend, it would seem the roommate might notice some unsettled behavior after that night. (I admit, after I wrote that, I was not convinced. LOL)

I think the unproven theory that Caleb was on mushrooms and wandering around and fell into the manhole makes the most sense. It's similar to the David Schulz case. Misadventure makes no sense until you add in a substance that makes a person nonsensical.
IMO, I also think this may be the most plausible theory. Although I am still struggling with a fall into a manhole. Has it been confirmed that a body could make its way to the tank from the manhole? We've had several discussions about the size of pipes, water flows, etc. I may have missed the direct path between the manhole to the tank.

IMO, from what I've read and seen in photos about his possible urban explorations, I think he might have been curious about the tank house. One of the things that still leaves me questioning all this is why he would walk all that way in bare feet. However, other sleuths have indicated it is not completely unheard of though...so, just because I wouldn't.

With all that said, this is only relevant if the body is CH. I need patience.

Great short video of how a lift station works.

m.youtube.com/watch?v
I don’t see the video. Is it just me?
hmm.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member