TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My theory is that he met up with someone, it went wrong, Caleb was seriously injured, and placed in the lift station. Either the lift station was unsecured (unlocked, hole in fence) or the assailant had a key (being an employee or former employee or friend of someone with a key). How long he was in there will be determined by forensics. Moo
Would you know if the hatch to the 'wet well' is under lock and key? I was surprised to see that the well itself is located outside the little building.

Regardless, it would be an act of God trying to stuff a body under the fence even if you find a depression in the dirt if to work with. It had to be getting close to daylight and the not knowing when or if an employee was going to drop by had to have been a real stressor.

Seems like it had to have been an accident if this is Caleb we are talking about - that or a mental health crisis?

Would you know if the hatch to the 'wet well' is under lock and key? I was surprised to see that the well itself is located outside the little building.

Regardless, it would be an act of God trying to stuff a body under the fence even if you find a depression in the dirt if to work with. It had to be getting close to daylight and the not knowing when or if an employee was going to drop by had to have been a real stressor.

Seems like it had to have been an accident if this is Caleb we are talking about - that or a mental health crisis?
To your point, viewing this as a murder is incredibly complicated. What's much less complicated, is a guy perhaps under the influence of something, who actively created the circumstances which caused his accidental death. What I mean by "actively," is him entering that location on his own, as opposed to accidentally falling in an open manhole while walking or something.

To your point, viewing this as a murder is incredibly complicated. What's much less complicated, is a guy perhaps under the influence of something, who actively created the circumstances which caused his accidental death. What I mean by "actively," is him entering that location on his own, as opposed to accidentally falling in an open manhole while walking or something.
Right, as you pointed out upthread, perhaps in some way parallel to the Elisa Lam story.

My theory is that he met up with someone, it went wrong, Caleb was seriously injured, and placed in the lift station. Either the lift station was unsecured (unlocked, hole in fence) or the assailant had a key (being an employee or former employee or friend of someone with a key). How long he was in there will be determined by forensics. Moo

That's my theory too if indeed he posted on Reddit for a "meet-up" at Oso Trails.

If he was drunk or high and wandered into the station, the lid was missing and could have fallen in. It's too bad there are no security cameras at that location.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viceroy9101
Back