TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here’s the harrowing account of the man in Halifax, which happened just five months ago, in February, so just a few weeks before Caleb!

He himself can’t comprehend how it happened that he wasn’t able to use his arms to prevent himself from completely falling in. He just took a step on the “pristine snow”, as he says, and the next thing he knew he was in ice-cold water. A woman heard his cries for help, saw him down the hole, and called 911.

Very happy for this man, yet it is also painful to hear if I imagine what poor Caleb might have gone through, with no savior to rescue him in time.

(I apologize if this was posted before. I thought someone posted some video before of an incident, but I don’t know if it was this one.)

Yes, this definitely confirms that the act of suddenly stepping your foot into a huge drop is enough to completely throw you off balance in every sense. This man was fortunate enough to have a witness to his yelling for help; otherwise it seems clear that he would not have survived.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back