TX - Childrens Bodies Found in Mass Grave *HOAX*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If anyone lives near Houston and can drive by this house it would answer a lot of unanswered questions.
Perhaps LE/FBI is working on an ongoing investigation and doesn't want to reveal anything just yet.

I think it's time to give it a rest.

Nothing's being hidden. Nothing's being investigated.
The "psychic" is obviously mentally ill, and is getting off scott-free.

The only victims of this hoax, are the homeowners. It's obvious that the conspiracy theorists are now targeting the homeowners, and stalking them.

LE says they secured the home after the search, yet the homeowners came home to an open door and a complete mess.

Read here: KCEN-TV News.

I hope future "psychics" keep this in mind; I am troubled that the one who targeted these homeowners, is not being charged. She had no information other than "angels told me", and should be named, at the very least.

Do no harm, "psychics". Believe what you want to believe, but quit hurting other people.

I think it's time to give it a rest.

Nothing's being hidden. Nothing's being investigated.
The "psychic" is obviously mentally ill, and is getting off scott-free.

The only victims of this hoax, are the homeowners. It's obvious that the conspiracy theorists are now targeting the homeowners, and stalking them.

LE says they secured the home after the search, yet the homeowners came home to an open door and a complete mess.

Read here: KCEN-TV News.

I hope future "psychics" keep this in mind; I am troubled that the one who targeted these homeowners, is not being charged. She had no information other than "angels told me", and should be named, at the very least.

Do no harm, "psychics". Believe what you want to believe, but quit hurting other people.

I cant help but wonder if someone who has a family member missing went looking for answers.

I cant help but wonder if someone who has a family member missing went looking for answers.

Never know. I know I would if my child was missing.

Still a very strange "hoax" story. Still don't understand why LE/FBI would have allowed such a leak to the press.

Never know. I know I would if my child was missing.

Still a very strange "hoax" story. Still don't understand why LE/FBI would have allowed such a leak to the press.

Oh, I don't think LE/FBI "allowed" a leak!

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...-who-reported-mass-grave-north-of-4596687.php

'Psychic' who reported mass grave north of Houston must pay $7 million

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lawsuit-psychic-said-mass-grave-backyard.html

But so far Gridley, [the "psychic tipster] who lives in a town about a half-hour outside Austin, hasn't shown up to any of her hearings - despite being subpoenaed. She wrote a letter to court saying, 'I have no knowledge and am not aware of any situation or circumstance that would require me to appear, or give a deposition.'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back