TX - Childrens Bodies Found in Mass Grave *HOAX*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wonder what news station the first to fill the FOI papers on that called in tip. (hint news people )

I really do hope it is a hoax, but I hope it isnt just dropped either . I want them to make sure it was a hoax or not. I want to know there isnt one body there much less 30.

Wonder what news station the first to fill the FOI papers on that called in tip. (hint news people )

I really do hope it is a hoax, but I hope it isnt just dropped either . I want them to make sure it was a hoax or not. I want to know there isnt one body there much less 30.

They already did make sure. They went to the property, searched it, and found no bodies whatsoever.

Liberty County Sheriff's Capt. Rex Evans says there is no indication of bodies being anywhere on the rural property about 70 miles northeast of Houston.

Evans says authorities took the tip seriously in part because the caller had details about the interior of the house that only someone who had seen it could have known.

He says authorities now have a name and number for the caller and are working to track them down.

http://www.ktre.com/story/14861396/dozens-of-dead-bodies-found-in-liberty-county

They already did make sure. They went to the property, searched it, and found no bodies whatsoever.

Well, then it should be a HUGE big story about where the hoax originated from!! And.... we should see mug shots of whoever called in a hoax like this!

I just dont understand how LE reported bodies found some of them children and nothing was found.

I hope the CIA didnt do anything with the helichopper guy.

(Going for an emu ride now )

Liberty County Sheriff's Capt. Rex Evans says there is no indication of bodies being anywhere on the rural property about 70 miles northeast of Houston.

Evans says authorities took the tip seriously in part because the caller had details about the interior of the house that only someone who had seen it could have known.

He says authorities now have a name and number for the caller and are working to track them down.

http://www.ktre.com/story/14861396/dozens-of-dead-bodies-found-in-liberty-county

Heck yea!!!! :rocker:

Poor family. Now their names were all over the papers.

Let me guess...
The bathroom is the first door on the right?

Looking like maybe the daughter who recently moved out - the one with the boyfriend who "tired to commit suicide" may have had a grudge and decided to get even with the evil parents???? Why does my mind even go down these roads???

I get media jumping the gun to break a hot scoop, but I still don't understand calling the "Big Guns" out before local LE knew what's what.

Weird. You would think a couple officers would go check it out before TONS of them show up, plus the FBI.

Texas investigators can't confirm psychic's claim that mass grave contains 30 dismembered bodies

There's nothing been confirmed ... and we don't have any confirmation that bodies have been buried," said Col. Steve McCraw, head of the Texas Department of Public Safety, told the Houston Chronicle.

It was not clear if investigator would return to the property at daylight to do a more thorough search of the surrounding property.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...overed_in_texas_on_trucker.html#ixzz1OebJ0SzM

I sure do hope we get some clarification on this story tomorrow. I'm completely confused. :waitasec:

How can police get a search warrant based on something a psychic said?

Or was it just an anonymous tip and they are calling it psychic to protect someone?

For the record, I saw this story on the NBC news last night.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/07/usa-crime-bodies-idUSN0717557520110607

UPDATE 1-Texas authorities find up to 30 bodies

(Reuters) - Texas authorities on Tuesday have found up to 30 bodies, possibly all children, buried at a house in a rural county east of Houston, local media reported.

The Liberty County Sheriff's Office said 25 to 30 bodies were found, according to KPRC television.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/28161379/detail.html

"It's anonymous. The person that called it in last night, as I understand it from the sheriff's department, claimed to be a psychic," McNair said.

The Texas Rangers arrived with the search warrant at 7:45 p.m. Nothing was found in the search that included cadaver dogs.

i would think that le could clarify this just a slight bit more... jeesh... i wonder why they believed the psychic? not that they shouldnt have - but i really doubt that le had any intention of revealing any of this until they found some evidence of it being real... moo

""Preliminary reports indicated the bodies are those of children, the TV station reported.

The sheriff did not immediately return ""

The above statement is very very funny, since the you cannot do a preliminary report on nothing.

Link in post above.

I believe what happened is the person claimed to be a psychic but had extensive knowledge of the inside of the house - LE knew it wasn't really a psychic based on that and investigated.

What astounds me are the media reports of cadaver dogs hitting. Do they just make it up as they go along for the sake of sensationalism? Unbelievable.

We have some friends that have a vacation house in Liberty County and it is out in the middle of the woods. After we went with them once for a visit I thought to myself that it was just a tad bit too remote for me to want to spend time out there. I said that to say this.... when I first heard the news yesterday I believed it and had the hair on the back of my neck stand up! I started to think about all the kids that were missing.
Such a shame that someone would force LE to go out and look for something that wasn't there and waste their time like that. Shame on them! Also shame on the media for blowing this out of proportion!

Here's the screen cap:

2u543et.jpg

Looks like a skull to me not an owl. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back