TX - Childrens Bodies Found in Mass Grave *HOAX*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
it was just on our news....the "psychic" was a woman and had very detailed information on the house.

I just lost the longest reply! Well, humph.

To recap: I am smelling a rat about this story! I can guarantee everyone that no one has found 20+ bodies yet, no matter who is reporting it. The search warrant had not even been issued when the story was making its rounds on the web, no one had even put a shovel to the ground.

I am getting more and more concerned that the psychic may be someone who has a personal problem with the family and is retaliating.

I am really wondering what else LE and the judge know, because if a warrant has been issued on the grounds that the house was stinky, and a "presumptive" test showed that blood was found right where someone slit his wrists a couple of weeks ago. (To the poster who asked if blood would still be there after a couple of weeks, yep, it would. Sometimes traces have been found after decades!)

Something is just not right about the way this story is being reported. Something is seriously OFF.

Yeah, maybe all the investigators should just boogie on down to the Hailey Dunn home.

I'd be happy if we could just get that cameraman from the helicopter to go......he wasn't missing a thing

I blame the "law enforcement source" who confirmed to the media that bodies had been found.

QUOTE:
"A law enforcement source confirmed that a mass grave with 'a lot of bodies' was found on the property near the intersection of County Roads 2048 and 2049."

SOURCE: Longview, Texas CBS19

To me, it is the journalist's job to confirm their info responsibly, versus publishing carp just to get ratings and web hits.

What the LEO did was wrong - no doubt about it. What the reporters did was worse IMO.

(Plus I'm just really down on media right now for bonehead reporting, so I'm taking advantage of the situation to air my ire. lol)

This started with one media outlet, I believe. Now how on earth did every network and local affiliate report this without doing their own DD? Its beyond pathetic. How many families with missing loved ones were on pins and needles watching this unfold? I hope whoever instigated this gets whatever the maximum penalty is. :banghead:

Thank you.

One LE source is enough to confirm, because the media would believe they were speaking with authority.

If there truly is an LE source who confirmed bodies had been found, that person should be charged. So should the "psychic". AND...if there's media out there who purposely misquoted an LE who really didn't confirm, they should also be charged. Freedom of the press doesn't mean freedom to make carp (thanks for that one, BeanE) up.

Let this be a learning lesson for everyone (including us, here).

I blame media, LE, and me. LOL I got sucked in like balloon boy. pft.

Back to Weinergate.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7599979.html

A foul stench emanating from the house was found to be coming from piles of rotting garbage. And the blood found at the residence was related to an earlier incident, the source told the Houston Chronicle. Read more: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7599979.html#ixzz1OdztlEJN

Next on HOARDERS, what happens when your house is so stinky that a "psychic's" wild imagination turns into a mass murder investigation. ;)

I'm not looking back becuase I'm about done with this but,

I remember reading a very well respected/National media source reporting a dog hit...

Out of control!

I don't even trust when they write "an LE source" anymore...those are only words.

Ok My hubby the conspiracy hobbiest ,who broke this story to me on his way home from work reads those boards and they are going wild over this. Their hinky meters..are going crazy.

I will admit I am wondering why Tim Miller was called in.

http://www./forum1/message1520883/pg20

I just lost the longest reply! Well, humph.

To recap: I am smelling a rat about this story! I can guarantee everyone that no one has found 20+ bodies yet, no matter who is reporting it. The search warrant had not even been issued when the story was making its rounds on the web, no one had even put a shovel to the ground.

I am getting more and more concerned that the psychic may be someone who has a personal problem with the family and is retaliating.

I am really wondering what else LE and the judge know, because if a warrant has been issued on the grounds that the house was stinky, and a "presumptive" test showed that blood was found right where someone slit his wrists a couple of weeks ago. (To the poster who asked if blood would still be there after a couple of weeks, yep, it would. Sometimes traces have been found after decades!)

Something is just not right about the way this story is being reported. Something is seriously OFF.

I did find it a wee bit strange that the "tip proved false" announcement came down less than 15 mins after the search warrant arrived. And I suspect the 'psychic' was more of a 'psychO'.

Well, good night, everybody. I'm off to dream about helicopter guy. Or maybe Arpad Vass. :angel:

Wasn't chopper guy the best? I'm gonna miss him. He knew when to zoom, knew when to pull back... had a steady hand and a sense of humor.

Until we meet again chopper dude, :seeya:

it was just on our news....the "psychic" was a woman and had very detailed information on the house.

the $64 question....do we believe anything the media has to say on this subject?

Good grief. 50% chance they got it right however.

I don't even trust when they write "an LE source" anymore...those are only words.

It is sad. Like someone here said though.
Alot of these sites (I'd exclude ABC/CBS/National new outlets) just copy and paste.
Others copy switch around and paste.
Others copy change words and paste.
Then the "Great" ones copy, switch, reword and speculate to one up the next! Then you end up with the game of telephone instead of news reports.

:banghead:

I'm not looking back becuase I'm about done with this but,

I remember reading a very well respected/National media source reporting a dog hit...

Out of control!

I have my stinkeye watching because yes... I did read cadaver dog "hit" sooooooooo. I have to wonder if it's Texas and it's dark and now they will look more comfortably by silencing the masses. I'm cynical. lol Soo, yeah... I still have my stinkeye watchin'.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back