TX - Childrens Bodies Found in Mass Grave *HOAX*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I knew it wasn't real as soon as they said the sheriff smelled a bad smell but didn't know what it was...he would know, if it was bodies, right??

Ok My hubby the conspiracy hobbiest ,who broke this story to me on his way home from work reads those boards and they are going wild over this. Their hinky meters..are going crazy.

I will admit I am wondering why Tim Miller was called in.

http://www./forum1/message1520883/pg20

I agree with hubby!!! I'm keepin' my stinkeye on guard. lol

Actually, I haven't ever heard of 'On The Pulse News' Independent World News & Information. Rather great reporting, and especially on the scene coverage. I hope they stick around. For other stories I mean.

I have my stinkeye watching because yes... I did read cadaver dog "hit" sooooooooo. I have to wonder if it's Texas and it's dark and now they will look more comfortably by silencing the masses. I'm cynical. lol Soo, yeah... I still have my stinkeye watchin'.

Didn't the cadaver dog hit on the blood (from the boyfriend's wrist-cutting) on the porch?

Just came on our news that no bodies have been found?

snipped from article:
McNair said the calls from the self-professed psychic supposedly came from Hays County. The caller chose to remain anonymous, McNair said.

I'll bet this self-professed psychic is well known in Hays County...this probably isn't LE's first encounter with him/her. People like that tend to be pretty well known by LE and local hospitals...KWIM. :giggle:

I agree with hubby!!! I'm keepin' my stinkeye on guard. lol

The hinky I'm getting is ALL those vehicles, plus the FBI, plus Tim Miller in holding pattern. And all of that merely on a psychic's tip?

Since when does LE show up, especially with that much firepower, because "a psychic said so"? Even if they apparently knew the floorplan of the home or the layout of the property? Dunno about TX, but readily available online info in some states. Or might have ben somebody who had been to the property at one time.

The dude in the psycho unit on Ft Hood -- they have phones available to patients there? Maybe he phoned the tip in.

The show of power by LE just doesn't fit with nothing to corroborate a supposedly psychic tip.

Something stinketh, in more ways than one. IMHO.

The media were flummoxed......I mean, even Drudge Report had the headline about Texas Children's Massacre. That headline changed very soon after.

snipped from article:
McNair said the calls from the self-professed psychic supposedly came from Hays County. The caller chose to remain anonymous, McNair said.

Yeah....but all calls that come in, can be traced.
If it was from a throwaway phone, then that's double-hoax.

Hays County, Texas is 250+ miles from the alleged "crime scene".
BUT relatively close to the psych ward at Ft Hood.

Lots of psychics advertising there.
Why do they have to advertise?
Shouldn't they just call us up and tell us stuff? ;)

I don't know, I am skeptic of the skeptics :) How do you have multiple LE agents confirm DOZENS OF DISMEMBERED CHILDRENS' BODIEs? Not a body, or a body part. That is pretty specific and appears to have been repeated by more than one cop on the scene.

The hinky I'm getting is ALL those vehicles, plus the FBI, plus Tim Miller in holding pattern. And all of that merely on a psychic's tip?

Since when does LE show up, especially with that much firepower, because "a psychic said so"?

Something stinketh, in more ways than one. IMHO.

I totally agree, and I am about the furthest thing from a conspiracy theorist you can get. Heck, I even believe Oswald acted alone.

This whole story is very strange. News reports now all seem to say that there were no bodies anywhere around there. One time my uncle bought an apartment house and found several bodies under his basement floor (dirt floor--old house). He freaked out and called police. It turned out that the house had been built on an old Indian burial ground. Someone came and moved the bodies to a new graveyard.

Wasn't there a report that evidence of a crime had been discovered? TIA because I haven't read every article.

They didn't say what kind of crime though. Meth lab? chop shop? List is endless. Could have been why so many responded---maybe. Maybe not. JMHO.

Wasn't there a report that evidence of a crime had been discovered? TIA because I haven't read every article.

They didn't say what kind of crime though. Meth lab? chop shop? List is endless. Could have been why so many responded---maybe. Maybe not. JMHO.

If I'm following the family train....the boyfriend of the daughter of the homeowner had recently gotten drunk, suicidal, and cut his wrists. Bled all over the place and LE was called out at that time. Technically that would be a "crime."

Dude is in psych ward at Ft Hood now.

ETA: pardon, forgot the link. Late in this story, all the stuff about the AWOL soldier who tried to off himself and left blood behind in the house.

I don't think many of us will forget this day/night....I have to admit I was totally caught up in it and ......you know.....

I don't know, I am skeptic of the skeptics :) How do you have multiple LE agents confirm DOZENS OF DISMEMBERED CHILDRENS' BODIEs? Not a body, or a body part. That is pretty specific and appears to have been repeated by more than one cop on the scene.

Multiple LE agents confirmed? Do you have a source for that? ;)

I've just read "source" (singular).

I first saw this on a monitor in the restaraunt where I had dinner! Needless to say, I was desperate to get home to my computer and WS's!!! Now, I am just confused! My first thoughts with seeing information about SO many bodies, and many of them being children, was either some sort of illegal immigrant smuggling ring gone bad, or some sort of abortion clinic gone bad. I come here and read about the people involved - long haul truckers, boyfriends who are suicidal, physchic tips etc...... well.... I am still confused, but the FBI does not get called into a case for no reason. There is much, much more to this story. I feel like I am in the middle of a Stephen King novel! I hope it is a hoax, but right now I am skeptical of everything - especially the reports of a possible "hoax"!

If this is a hoax, it sure has gotten around. They just ran the story on my local NBC 11 p.m. news. I'm in SW FL.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon
Back