TX - Childrens Bodies Found in Mass Grave *HOAX*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What did I say on page 1? Are we being balloon boy'd??? Wowww... someone's in a shizzle-load of trouble.

New update from Reuters -

- "We're taking this very, very seriously. I do hope and pray this is a false alarm," Liberty County Judge Craig McNair told reporters outside the house.

Texas Rangers also arrived Tuesday evening with a search warrant to allow authorities to search the home.

- MCNair also said deputies noticed an odor in the back yard could not idetnify it.
- By Tuesday evening, deputies were milling around the house near Hardin, Texas, about 51 miles (82 km) east of Houston, waiting for a search warrant. McNair said the occupants had not been home Monday or Tuesday, but their daughter was going to bring a key and allow officers inside.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/08/usa-crime-bodies-idUSN0717557520110608

If it is human decomp, he should have recognized it, if he had ever smelled it before...:)

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8176278

Liberty County Sheriff's Office spokesman Rex Evans says the department will now turn its focus on the tipster. Investigators say they believe the person who phoned in the information isn't from Liberty County but somehow had knowledge of the inside of the house.

I'm going with boyfriend or son.
Calling Vegas now! :great:

Glad this wasn't the Mass Grave that was found of 25-30 Children!

So they found blood and signs of a crime and a dog hit , and now they want to arrest the pyschic?

Can Psychics be arrested ? Also can the homeowner claim unlawful search? I mean is a psychic enough in texas to get a SW because I sure would have used my psychic skills in Hailey Dunns case.:crazy:

How sad for the guy who was called up and wrongly accused!

It is the same old story of someone crying wolf and then real crimes, and real victims aren't taken seriously.

Sheesh! Does this person know how many people out there are desperately seeking someone who is missing?

"Earlier today, the Liberty County Sheriff's Office received a call indicating that there was a crime scene here on County Road 2049. Deputy investigators have responded here to the scene. We have found some circumstances that have raised some questions and we have requested a search warrant," said Capt. Rex Evans with the Liberty County Sheriff's Office.

Evans would not answer any reporters' questions.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/28161379/detail.html

What did I say on page 1? Are we being balloon boy'd??? Wowww... someone's in a shizzle-load of trouble.

I didn't see your comment -- but I'd have given you a big THANKS.

Texas LE should be ashamed of themselves right now.

Hoax or not, does not explain the hideous reporting...

Looks like an expensive hoax that wasted a lot of resources and man hours. smh

wow a hoax hey.....just shows the power of the internet.....this has gone all over the world and it is not going to look good that it was because of a "psychic" tipoff.

also the media s..t me......they jump on everything these days and it is oversensationalized before the fact.

Glad it was a false alarm, but it's a sad day for the mainstream media.

Glad it was a false alarm, but it's a sad day for the mainstream media.

going in google I see media that are still reporting bodies were found......they're going to be a little embarrassed

wow a hoax hey.....just shows the power of the internet.....this has gone all over the world and it is not going to look good that it was because of a "psychic" tipoff.

also the media s..t me......they jump on everything these days and it is oversensationalized before the fact.

It wasn't the media who "oversensationalized" this. Blame LE for taking a crank call from a "psychic" and sending so many vehicles out there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back