TX - Childrens Bodies Found in Mass Grave *HOAX*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe this was mentioned but,
Did the psychic 'see' them going to the wrong house?
Much more to this story!
:twocents:

Someone check Family Watchdog for that zip.......sometimes they have better info. Thanks

Color me confused. When I first began reading here, page 1, it was reportedly a 'mass grave' filled with dismembered children.
And now, no bodies, some blood stains and a stench, and a psychic vision, no warrant yet...WTH?

2 Sex offenders with same last name! one victim was 11 years old..............perp did NINE years for that one! And he is the older perp

Just looking over Google News links and several sources are running with the "news" that 25-30 bodies have already been found. Those reporters are going to have a lot of explaining to do if this turns out to be a hoax.

I think the confusion about whether they've been found is due to the delay in getting the search warrant. They probably found the bodies, but in an area that they should have got a warrant for. If the cops search the property w/o a warrant, the whole prosecution could be screwed up. They gotta get the search warrant, THEN find the bodies.

Color me confused. When I first began reading here, page 1, it was reportedly a 'mass grave' filled with dismembered children.
And now, no bodies, some blood stains and a stench, and a psychic vision, no warrant yet...WTH?

Some sources are running with the "news" that 25-30 bodies have already been found, which is apparently not the case.

Someone should change the title of this thread, probably...

I'm having real problems with this report, and smell a hoax.

30 dismembered bodies?

There'd have to be that many people MISSING from the area .... OR a killer would have had to bring the bodies back to his/her own property?

MY GUESS: the boyfriend in the mental ward is psychotic, and claims to have "seen" things happen that did not -- but since he had lived there, LE has to give this report some credibility.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43317379/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

I apologize if someone already posted this. The article above says the name of the man who owns the house, whom they called seeking a comment. I googled his name and found his Myspace profile and he has a lot of "friends" that have risque profile photos.

Ugh, I hope the purported "psychic" who gave the tip was wrong...

If the rumors are true how sad. Ughhh.

New update from Reuters -

- "We're taking this very, very seriously. I do hope and pray this is a false alarm," Liberty County Judge Craig McNair told reporters outside the house.

Texas Rangers also arrived Tuesday evening with a search warrant to allow authorities to search the home.

- MCNair also said deputies noticed an odor in the back yard could not idetnify it.

- By Tuesday evening, deputies were milling around the house near Hardin, Texas, about 51 miles (82 km) east of Houston, waiting for a search warrant. McNair said the occupants had not been home Monday or Tuesday, but their daughter was going to bring a key and allow officers inside.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/08/usa-crime-bodies-idUSN0717557520110608

Sounds pretty fishy. If there were 30 children missing from the area, somebody would have noticed by now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back