TX - Childrens Bodies Found in Mass Grave *HOAX*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I missed when they said they were coming back... my puter fritzed.

Helicopter is gone to refuel for about 35 min, sun will be down by return time.

Gibby which concret slab...the one that looks like a driveway doesn't look new, but a female deputy and a forensic looking person with blue gloves were sure studying a part of it....where it was open with grass grown.... a little triangle in front of the house

It was zoomed in and it looked "fresher" than the rest. It was closer to the house I believe, and yes there was grass around it.

Update at 8:27 p.m. ET: KPRC-TV talked to a neighbor who said long-haul truck drivers often stayed at the farmhouse on the property with the owner's 16-year-old daughter and her 19-year-old fiance. The neighbor said that the girl moved out Sunday and that the neighbor never saw anything suspicious.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...zens-of-bodies-found-buried-in-texas/1?csp=hf

They have one kid who's a sex offender, and they let their 16 year old daughter live with a 19 year old guy - in their own house no less. Dear God.

This is all so creepy! The sex offender son really bugs me... he may not have lived there for over a year, but surely he would be familiar with the area enough to hide things.

Sunset there at 8:20 p.m. Under 40 minutes.

I found a FB page too, but I'm not going to post it because he's not a suspect.

Now I can't find the myspace. Remember it saying something about Carnie and having ride pictures...

So, Dad and mom property owners are off somewhere on the road.

Son took off a year ago and dad hasn't seen him since but thinks he might be in Ohio.

Daughter moved out a week ago.

Daughter's boyfriend tried to kill himself a week ago and is now in a mental hospital.

So who is it that's at the house that is being uncooperative?

Odd.

authorities say they first received a tip on Monday night from someone claiming to a psychic that there were bodies in a home on County Road 2048 at Duff Road, near Hardin.

Authorities say the person called back again Tuesday morning with the same claims.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8176278

I personally have hard time believing psychic stuff. Thats just me though. I wonder if someone has an axe to grind instead.

Unless they bring in lights...how in the world will they see anything? I didn't notice any street lights.

There are no street lights but there are hundreds of oil field and gas pipeline trucks in that area that have huge flood lights.

If they don't find any bodies, there will be many questions asked about how much was spent for a search that was originally sparked by a psychic's intuition. So far the rumors have been flying more freely than facts.

Maybe the homeowners, when contacted by phone, weren't allowing LE to search the property without a warrant. Maybe that's what they meant by "uncooperative".

Now I can't find the myspace. Remember it saying something about Carnie and having ride pictures...

Odd.

I personally have hard time believing psychic stuff. Thats just me though. I wonder if someone has an axe to grind instead.

Yeah I'm trying to figure out how the psychic fits into the family portrait.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back