TX - Childrens Bodies Found in Mass Grave *HOAX*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Property owner Joe Bankston said his daughter lives in the house with her boyfriend.

"This is like something out of a novel," Bankston said by phone.

He said there's blood on the porch and in the house because his daughter's boyfriend tried to commit suicide a couple of weeks ago.

"He got drunk and cut his wrist," Bankston said.

The boyfriend, an Army soldier who was AWOL, is now in a military psychiatric ward in Killeen, according to Bankston. He said a police report was filed with the sheriff's department after the suicide attempt.

Bankston said he's owned the property for a little over three years. He admitted his son his a convicted sex offender, but said he hasn't lived in Hardin for over a year.

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Libe...ter-reports-dismembered-bodies-123394698.html

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Libe...ter-reports-dismembered-bodies-123394698.html

Property owner Joe Bankston said his daughter lives in the house with her boyfriend.

He said there's blood on the porch and in the house because his daughter's boyfriend tried to commit suicide a couple of weeks ago.

Bankston said he's owned the property for a little over three years. He admitted his son his a convicted sex offender, but said he hasn't lived in Hardin for over a year.

More at link

... omg... HIS SON IS A SEX OFFENDER.

This is about 400 miles from the nearest border with Mexico, btw.

On the live feed, pretty sure they just zoomed in on a tree with a skull marked onto it, freaky! :-O

It is a pic of an owl on the tree not a skull I think.

... omg... HIS SON IS A SEX OFFENDER.

Maybe the son is dropping off bodies in this isolated location while his parents are away with their long haul trucking. I wonder what level/type of sex offender the son is.

Maybe the son is dropping off bodies in this isolated location while his parents are away with their long haul trucking. I wonder what level/type of sex offender the son is.

Says he molested a 12 year old.

Holy crap there are like 50 vehicles there, sheriffs, police and the like! This does not smell of hoax to me!

This is making me feel rather faint....that drawing on the tree looked so macabre......

On the live feed, pretty sure they just zoomed in on a tree with a skull marked onto it, freaky! :-O

Here's the screen cap:

2u543et.jpg

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8258650/mass-grave-found-in-texas-county
According to a teenage neighbour, a girl used to live in the house with her fiancé and her parents who were long-haul truck drivers.

The 16-year-old told local media her neighbours had moved out about a week ago.

The Chronicle reported the truck driver who lived at the address was apparently called Joe Bankson. Mr Bankson was reached in Dallas where he was travelling with his wife, and reportedly said he did not know why police wanted to search his home. "I haven't killed anybody," he was quoted as saying. "And I have a lot of friends, but I haven't helped bury any bodies." More to come...

"This is like something out of a novel," Bankston said by phone.

The boyfriend, an Army soldier who was AWOL, is now in a military psychiatric ward in Killeen, according to Bankston. He said a police report was filed with the sheriff's department after the suicide attempt.

BBM: And the blood's still there two weeks later? :crazy: Sounds like someone could have a vendetta against these people though as they sound a bit "unusual" IMVHO. And a RSO in the mix to boot. Something is strange here.

There starting to dig, someone had a shovel in there hands

This is about 400 miles from the nearest border with Mexico, btw.

Long Haul truckers, sex offenders, suicide + 400 miles
Not thinking smuggling illegals IMO

Holy crap there are like 50 vehicles there, sheriffs, police and the like! This does not smell of hoax to me!

Agreed, if there was "nothing" to be seen...this would not look the way it does. I'm thinking it's all a matter of procedure til the paperwork is there and they are ready to go.

Whenever I watch these helicopter shots it is sooo frustrating not being able to be in control of where they turn and focus and zoom in. I keep mindlessly moving the arrow pointer trying to "tell" the chopper where to go next!!!

Wonder if this is coming from the army guy in the mental hospital.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back