TX - Childrens Bodies Found in Mass Grave *HOAX*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You can hear either the cameraman or pilot talking ....someone just asked if they were done there? He didn't repeat the answer so I'm not sure what it was. I don't think they know in the helicopter yet if it is a hoax or not

Sooo....how would the search warrant work. By that I mean....what would it say or list?

Update at 7:34 p.m. ET: USA TODAY's Oren Dorell reports that the search warrant is expected to arrive about 8 p.m. ET and that deputies will begin searching then.

"The details provided to us indicated there may have been a violent crime scene here," Capt. Rex Evans said.

Sheriff's deputies also observed signs of possible violence, Evans said, though he would not elaborate, saying he is not at liberty to discuss factors that led deputies to request the search warrant.

"At this time no bodies have been observed, recovered or identified," he said. "There have been no bodies observed at the location."

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...orts-dozens-of-bodies-found-buried-in-texas/1

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Libe...ter-reports-dismembered-bodies-123394698.html

Property owner Joe Bankston said his daughter lives in the house with her boyfriend.

He said there's blood on the porch and in the house because his daughter's boyfriend tried to commit suicide a couple of weeks ago.
"He got drunk and cut his wrist," Bankston said.

Bankston said he's owned the property for a little over three years. He admitted his son his a convicted sex offender, but said he hasn't lived in Hardin for over a year.

More at link

helicopter in live feed sounds like they may be having an issue with fuel? said something about been up there over an hour, maybe can do 15 more minutes, but then gotta get out of there

Any chance this will pry Nancy Grace off the Tot-Mom circus for a few minutes?

CLICK HERE to read the breaking news:

"A state law enforcement source said deputies had been directed to the site by a psychic, the Houston Chronicle reported."

AND

"A neighbor told the Houston Chronicle that authorities were gathering at the home of Joe Bankson. Bankson, reached by the Chronicle in Dallas, told a reporter he didn't know why authorities might be at his home, where he and his wife have lived for three years.

He said he and his wife are long-haul truck drivers and are en route to Georgia.

"I haven't killed anybody," he told the Chronicle. "And I have a lot of friends, but I haven't helped anybody bury any bodies."

I hope the taxpayers sent that "psychic" a bill for the costs of this search.

LOL, poor camera man helicopter guy trying to get a signal to text his babysitter to see if she can stay till he gets home.

He just said something like.... I know but we haven't said anything, not a word. Not sure what that's about...he appears to be talking to perhaps his producer.

:floorlaugh: Chopper guy can't get in touch with his babysitter...

He keeps saying...."we haven't said anything!"

I am thinking that people are being told to SHUT UP!

Yes, you did! It is at post 20. Sorry, I was skimming through so fast I missed it. Thank you!

Posting from my phone so please excuse any misspellings. You can see from the map and I'm sure from the aerial videos as well that the area is sparsely populated. Our local news is now reporting on it as well.
I'm thinking illegal immigrants from Mexico...I see others here are thinking the same possibility.

Posting from my phone so please excuse any misspellings. You can see from the map and I'm sure from the aerial videos as well that the area is sparsely populated. Our local news is now reporting on it as well.
I'm thinking illegal immigrants from Mexico...I see others here are thinking the same possibility.

Makes sense especially with them being truckers.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsjesse
Back