TX - Childrens Bodies Found in Mass Grave *HOAX*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the confusion about whether they've been found is due to the delay in getting the search warrant. They probably found the bodies, but in an area that they should have got a warrant for. If the cops search the property w/o a warrant, the whole prosecution could be screwed up. They gotta get the search warrant, THEN find the bodies.

I do not believe any bodies have been found so far.

Well if the Texas Rangers are involved it must be darned serious. They rarely pop up unless it is a severe situation.....we will see. I am glad they are taking it seriously though.

Well if the Texas Rangers are involved it must be darned serious. They rarely pop up unless it is a severe situation.....we will see. I am glad they are taking it seriously though.

That's what I find strange. Do police usually pay such serious attention to tips from psychics?

WOW.Is there anything to this?Is anyone hearing any more on this?There are children possibly there?

More at the link.

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/cleveland/news/article_ffc9256e-9152-11e0-b10d-001cc4c002e0.html

Posted: Tuesday, June 7, 2011 5:09 pm | Updated: 8:08 pm, Tue Jun 7, 2011.
Authorities investigate dismembered bodies tip in Liberty County By VANESA BRASHIER vbrashier@hcnonline.com and Staff Reports Houston Community Newspapers | 6 comments
Acting on a macabre tip in regard to a possible mass grave of 25-30 dismembered bodies, perhaps belonging to children, the Liberty County Sheriff's Office on Tuesday, June 7, closed down CR 2048 at CR 2049 in Hardin. As of 6:18 p.m., CDT, Tuesday, no bodies had been found and authorities, including FBI agents, were awaiting a search warrant.
The department received the tip on Tuesday afternoon, which immediately led deputies to a home on CR 2048, said department Public Information Officer Capt. Rex Evans. Local media outlets are reporting the tipster said the location was a burial site containing 25-30 bodies; nevertheless no bodies had been discovered at the time of those earlier reports.

The woods and all the vehicles look like the day they found Caylee. Eerie.

It's dusk here now...dusk to dawn lights just came on. I'm about 3 hours from Liberty.

That's what I find strange. Do police usually pay such serious attention to tips from psychics?

In such a small community everything is a big deal! Very seldom do small community LE see this much action. For the most part most communities around here are sleepy little havens with little major crime...well little that actually makes the national news...lol

Just came over the news wire:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7599979.html

Psychic's mass grave tip apparently false

From the article: "McNair said local prosecutors might pursue charges against the tipster if there proves no foundation for the call."

Good!

I'm really sorry, but this was obvious from the start. In fact, I think it's sad that so many resources were marshalled to check out a "psychic" tip. If there was such a thing as psychics, wouldn't they all agree with each other -- and in this case, wouldn't they have known about the first body, rather than 30? :banghead:

Looks like an expensive hoax that wasted a lot of resources and man hours. smh

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back