TX - Childrens Bodies Found in Mass Grave *HOAX*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If this whole business was stirred up by a tip from a "psychic," I'm thinking there'll be some reportorial backtracking going on soon.

Yeah... that's a lot of activity for it to be nothing.

The earlier articles said law enforcement CONFIRMED there were 25-30 bodies, some children. Did they confirm simply on a rumor? Or did they confirm, then were told to keep this under wraps??

I just saw something about this on NBC Nightly News. I really hope it turns out to be nothing because the thought of a mass grave with dismembered children makes me ill.

My local Dallas channels just reported it.

Unbelievable.

Fox just said that LE went to the wrong house at first. That blood was allegedly found at the second house and the occupants are not being cooperative.

Looks like there is definitely something there:

"Authorities have brought in cadaver dogs to search a property in Hardin, The Cleveland Advocate reports. They acted after receiving a tip about bodies and a possible mass grave.

The property is at the intersection of County Roads 2049 and 2048 between Hardin and Daisetta, about 50 miles northeast of Houston."

Anyone want to make a map?

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...orts-dozens-of-bodies-found-buried-in-texas/1

I don't believe it is nothing. Surely all the nationals wouldn't be on it without confirming at least something is happening

"Earlier today, the Liberty County Sheriff's Office received a call indicating that there was a crime scene here on County Road 2049. Deputy investigators have responded here to the scene. We have found some circumstances that have raised some questions and we have requested a search warrant. As soon as that warrant arrives here at the scene, we will further our investigation," said Capt. Rex Evans with the Liberty County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/28161379/detail.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back