Found Deceased TX - Chrissy Powell, 39, San Antonio, Paralegal, didn’t arrive @work, BOLO, 5 July 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One theory about Prisma is that she stumbled and fell into a dumpster which was being used for a construction project. She passed out from the alcohol and possible head injury from the fall. The dumpster was removed from the premises shortly after the incident with Prisma and was taken to the dump.
Just a theory...but plausible because there was an actual dumpster for a construction project just off camera which was removed shortly after Prisma disappeared.
JMO.
If Prisma fell into a dumpster, IMO it's very likely that her phone would be pinging all the way to the landfill (like Corrie McKeague's). That didn't happen. We still don't know when Prisma's phone died within the building, just when calls stopped.

IMO in a way this case is easier than Prisma's. I'd like to know if Chrissy's car was caught on any surveillance cameras along her route to work.

It's possible she left intentionally.
But if she did, why would she not take something as important to her as her medications?

I worry that she did leave intentionally, but the intention wasn't rational. Still fear it is her "medical condition" that spurred her to keep driving to who knows where. Seems she was particularly stressed that morning, which may have triggered something, whether psychological or physical. We don't know what her condition is...even if physical such as diabetes, or Graves etc, could have an effect on her behavior. Maybe being in a hurry that morning, she forgot to take her needed meds?
Many missing persons, safely located, have done the same. We read it everyday. For whatever reasons, essentials aren't on people's mind. IMO

Yes it is. Look at the home (block of 7700 Red Hill Pl) going to work (6243 W I-10 Suite 1025). Those are pretty close at about 15-17 mins, but Kerrville is an hour+ the opposite way:

View attachment 354553
For some reason that makes me feel better, that she didn't go missing enroute to work. But Why call in? To buy more time? IMO I read that she has gone away before, up to four days. Sending positive vibes.

For some reason that makes me feel better, that she didn't go missing enroute to work. But Why call in? To buy more time? IMO I read that she has gone away before, up to four days. Sending positive vibes.
BBM...I keep seeing this referenced, that she called in to her workplace to report herself as being late. Unless there are conflicting reports, she did not call into work. Work apparently called her. JMO

Sanchez described how one of his colleagues called Powell on the morning of July 5 when she did not arrive on time for work. He heard from the colleague, a woman, that Powell answered the phone and said, in sum and substance, that "it was the July 4th weekend, and she had overslept, but was on her way to work."

Last edited:
It's been eleven days now. No sign of her. That's a very long time to go without using a credit card or an ATM for cash. I'm very worried.

I just caught up on this case, and I am not quite sure what to think yet, I think all three possibilities, foul play, accident en route, or voluntary disappearance are equally likely to me, based on what we know. I've actually put voluntary disappearance as a possibility slightly below the other two.

To explore the possibility of foul play a little bit more, I believe her phone will be critical to ruling this in or out. Did she get any phone calls or messages from anyone that morning, perhaps asking for an urgent meetup before she went to work? And being so flustered already from having overslept, she rushed out the door without the phone. Of course if someone had nefarious intent, they would be pretty unlikely to send a text message, but since the contents of a phone call would not be known, that could definitely be an avenue to explore.

The other possibility to explore would be if she had a second phone, burner. Her mom may or may not know whether she did or not.

Regardless I really hope she is safe, for her sake and the sake of her children.

I take all reports and discussion of people and situations being ruled in or out at this point with a huge grain of salt. Since Chrissy and her vehicle are still missing, everything, and everyone should still be on the table.

Yes it is. Look at the home (block of 7700 Red Hill Pl) going to work (6243 W I-10 Suite 1025). Those are pretty close at about 15-17 mins, but Kerrville is an hour+ the opposite way:

View attachment 354553
For some reason that makes me feel better, that she didn't go missing enroute to work. But Why call in? To buy more time? IMO I read that she has gone away before, up to four days
BBM...I keep seeing this referenced, that she called in to her workplace to report herself as being late. Unless there are conflicting reports, she did not call into work. Work apparently called and woke her up, at which time she stated she had overslept, but was on her way to work.

Sanchez described how one of his colleagues called Powell on the morning of July 5 when she did not arrive on time for work. He heard from the colleague, a woman, that Powell answered the phone and said, in sum and substance, that "it was the July 4th weekend, and she had overslept, but was on her way to work."

The law firm where CP worked is incredibly concerned about Chrissy, even before it was formally announced that she was missing. Someone at the law firm where she worked for a very short time drove over to her house to see if she was okay when two hours passed and she hadn't shown up for work, although she had informed the law firm that she had overslept and was on her way two hours prior to this visit to check in on her at her home. They said that something didn't seem right. Wonder what they were thinking and referring to.

Also, when you go to their law firm webpage, a picture pops up of CP with a link to the MSM article on her being missing and a link to the SA police department's missing persons website.

View attachment 354553
For some reason that makes me feel better, that she didn't go missing enroute to work. But Why call in? To buy more time? IMO I read that she has gone away before, up to four days
BBM...I keep seeing this referenced, that she called in to her workplace to report herself as being late. Unless there are conflicting reports, she did not call into work. Work apparently called and woke her up, at which time she stated she had overslept, but was on her way to work.

Her Mom, depending on the link I g... how overwhelmed her mom is. Breaks my heart.

Last edited:
The law firm where CP worked is incredibly concerned about Chrissy, even before it was formally announced that she was missing. Someone at the law firm where she worked for a very short time drove over to her house to see if she was okay when two hours passed and she hadn't shown up for work, although she had informed the law firm that she had overslept and was on her way two hours prior to this visit to check in on her at her home. They said that something didn't seem right. Wonder what they were thinking and referring to.

Also, when you go to their law firm webpage, a picture pops up of CP with a link to the MSM article on her being missing and a link to the SA police department's missing persons website.

How wonderful.. Her law firm does love her. I read she had started as a temp., and fit in so well, hard working and punctual. They offered her a full time position, on July 1.

Has there been a thread about her attire that morning? It looks more like like lounge wear, especially the footwear. Resembles the slip on fur type of shoe. IMO

So SAPD has basically said there is no evidence of a crime, and I realize that adults are allowed to disappear themselves, but she is an endangered missing person, because, as far as anyone can tell, she did not have her needed medication with her. Other than putting out a BOLO on her and on her Nissan Rogue, what else would LE be realistically expected to do at this point? I suppose, and would hope that they have at least checked traffic cams that she would normally pass by on her route to work, and perhaps ask businesses along the way to check their security cams at a given time frame, but realistically, other than monitoring her bank accounts and phone (which she didnt take with her), and following up on any tips, there is not much else they can do, until something else develops. JMO

So SAPD has basically said there is no evidence of a crime, and I realize that adults are allowed to disappear themselves, but she is an endangered missing person, because, as far as anyone can tell, she did not have her needed medication with her. Other than putting out a BOLO on her and on her Nissan Rogue, what else would LE be realistically expected to do at this point? I suppose, and would hope that they have at least checked traffic cams that she would normally pass by on her route to work, and perhaps ask businesses along the way to check their security cams at a given time frame, but realistically, other than monitoring her bank accounts and phone (which she didnt take with her), and following up on any tips, there is not much else they can do, until something else develops. JMO
Agree.

Has there been a thread about her attire that morning? It looks more like like lounge wear, especially the footwear. Resembles the slip on fur type of shoe. IMO

From what I can make out from the Ring security video, CP's attire looks appropriate to me, going to work at a law firm, she looks professional from the details that I can make out.

Regarding the shoes, perhaps she has her work shoes in her bag, or keeps them in her car, or she is wearing flats, I can't tell. I often keep my work shoes in the car and don't wear them when I am driving as they can get scuffed up while driving. Also more comfortable to wear other shoes until I get to the parking lot at work.

Do you think LE has searched parking lots of businesses that she'd pass on her way to work? If she suddenly wasn't feeling well and pulled into, say, WalMart's parking lot, you could probably leave your car in a lot like that for days and no one would notice because there's often vehicles parked in them (WalMart is one of those places that in some areas, allows you to sleep overnight in an RV or car).

Do you think LE has searched parking lots of businesses that she'd pass on her way to work? If she suddenly wasn't feeling well and pulled into, say, WalMart's parking lot, you could probably leave your car in a lot like that for days and no one would notice because there's often vehicles parked in them (WalMart is one of those places that in some areas, allows you to sleep overnight in an RV or car).
I hope and would certainly think so. With automatic license plate readers now mounted in many police cars, especially in larger departments, it would be relatively quick and easy to scan parking lots. JMO

IF she disappeared voluntarily, then perhaps she did not intend to go to work in the first place. Wouldn't she be careful to not jeopardize the job that was offered to her? Once she realized she was late, she would make an effort to call into work. What could make her change her priorities?

IF she disappeared voluntarily, then perhaps she did not intend to go to work in the first place. Wouldn't she be careful to not jeopardize the job that was offered to her? Once she realized she was late, she would make an effort to call into work. What could make her change her priorities?

She may have become overwhelmed and an anxiety attack set in, if she is prone to anxiety attacks, we don't know. If that happened, she may have just kept driving, in the opposite direction to where she worked, not even knowing what her plan was. And when she got back to a normal state of mind, perhaps she felt it was too late, she couldn't go back to her job, she felt she couldn't face it all. I hope if that is what happened, that she would contact her friend, or a friend. I wonder if she was also short on cash, since she just started a new job and maybe hadn't received a pay check yet. But since it's a small law firm, perhaps they do pay their employees on a weekly basis.

On the other hand, did she run out of gas on the way to her office? Did someone offer to help and there was foul play? We just don't know.

Praying that she is not in harm's way and that she will show up soon, at least let her mother and son know she is okay. This has to be so hard for her little boy who lives with her, and his grandmother of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back