GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without wishing to pass any judgement on the family and their actions as I have no clue how I would act in their situation they have been vocal throughout and we've had the various pickets so I can understand the judge wanting to make sure that there are no disruptions in the court itself.

Tbh I think a slammed door is a pretty minor reaction and I don't blame them for a second

JMO

I am not passing judgement either. I was just saying what was tweeted by various reporters as what Judge stated. I personally have no clue, nor have I followed to have an opinion. JMHO I took it as there was history of some kind. Again just saying what had been tweeted.

Esteban Bustillos ‏@E_Bustillos4 4m4 minutes ago
Also, I'm at the Collin County Courthouse for Day 4 of the #ArochiTrial. Follow @utdmercury for live updates.

Awww our own Gilgglingtoes > Doing a great job w tweets since we can't all b there. Thx 4 also saying you're leaving and not just quit tweeting #arochitrial SOOO True!

[video=twitter;775286369165783040]https://twitter.com/JLindgrenCBS11/status/775286369165783040[/video]

Jobin Panicker ‏@jobinpnews 15s15 seconds ago
Good morning. #ArochiTrial
----

Good morning Jobin, and all.

Jobin Panicker ‏@jobinpnews 15s15 seconds ago
Good morning. #ArochiTrial
----

Good morning Jobin, and all.

Lets hope that we get more tweets of what going on. I want Adjectives.. lol descriptions lol Yes we know they are taking notes for their media stories but just a plea for more tweets. JMHO be more apt to read or watch your story if I feel your being attentive

Jennifer Lindgren ‏@JLindgrenCBS11 1m1 minute ago
The state calls Pete Evans to the stand. He is an engineer for AT&T. Works with cell phones. #ArochiTrial @cbsdfw

The Mercury ‏@utdmercury 3m3 minutes ago
Jury just walked day, Day 4 of the #ArochiTrial is underwaJennifer LindgrenVerified account ‏@JLindgrenCBS11 4m4 minutes ago

Back in the courtroom for the #ArochiTrial this morning. I'll live Tweet updates for the next few hours. @CBSDFW #ChristinaMorrisy. Follow us for all updates. Note: Today is a half day, will end at no

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Trial is back in session. Next witness for the state: Pete Evans, AT&T radio access engineer #arochitrial

The Mercury ‏@utdmercury 2m2 minutes ago
First witness called is Pete Evans, radio access engineer for AT&T #ArochiTrial

Jennifer LindgrenVerified account ‏@JLindgrenCBS11 3m3 minutes ago
The state calls Pete Evans to the stand. He is an engineer for AT&T. Works with cell phones. #ArochiTrial @cbsdfw

[video=twitter;775328315624140805]https://twitter.com/vlwigg/status/775328315624140805[/video]

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 2m2 minutes ago
First witnesss for state is Keith Evans, ATT network engineer. He's going to talk about cell phones and towers. #arochitrial @KRLD @CBSDFW

The Mercury ‏@utdmercury 56s56 seconds ago
Evans is also a custodian of records for AT&T, giving testimony of phone records for Hunter Foster, Morris' boyfriend #ArochiTrial

I was just reading this, too.

"Detectives believe Morris was in the Camaro when it left the garage. They also believe the damage to the Camaro occurred at some point after that when Morris was kidnapped"

interesting. I wish it said if they meant the trunk or not..BBM

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...l-for-night-christina-morris-went-missing.ece
The part that stands out to me is she left in his car and the car damages occurred some time after that when she was kidnapped
Almost sounds like she wasn't in the trunk. Could be the way the reporter worded it, though.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

**As a juror I will be awaiting this witness... :thinking: jmho

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 1m1 minute ago
State soon to present cell phone records of Hunter Foster #ChristinaMorris BF #ArochiTrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 57s58 seconds ago
Evans: IDs cell phone records of Christina Morris BF Hunter Foster. He invoked 5th last week and refused to testify. #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 47s48 seconds ago
Cell phone records for Hunter Foster admitted as evidence #arochitrial

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 1m1 minute ago
State soon to present cell phone records of Hunter Foster #ChristinaMorris BF #ArochiTrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 57s58 seconds ago
Evans: IDs cell phone records of Christina Morris BF Hunter Foster. He invoked 5th last week and refused to testify. #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 47s48 seconds ago
Cell phone records for Hunter Foster admitted as evidence #arochitrial

For which phone?
Cuz I know drug dealers have more than one! IMO

Evans: Explaining how a cell phone communicates with a cell tower. #arochitrial

Jennifer LindgrenVerified account ‏@JLindgrenCBS11 1m1 minute ago
Evans is explaining how a cell phone communicates with a tower. #ArochiTrial @cbsdfw

Awww our own Gilgglingtoes > Doing a great job w tweets since we can't all b there. Thx 4 also saying you're leaving and not just quit tweeting #arochitrial SOOO True!

obviously I have strong feelings about it :laughing:

I wish this reporter understood that we want the technical stuff lol Makes me wonder if he gets it... last week he tweeted witness was getting nerdy lol

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 52s52 seconds ago
Evans: Giving a lot of technical stuff. Talking about cell phone may use 1/3 of a quadrant? #arochitrial

I wish this reporter understood that we want the technical stuff lol Makes me wonder if he gets it... last week he tweeted witness was getting nerdy lol

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 52s52 seconds ago
Evans: Giving a lot of technical stuff. Talking about cell phone may use 1/3 of a quadrant? #arochitrial

Someone hacked my twitter and I fixed mine JUST so I could give feedback haha! Jobin follows me back so he should see if I say something.

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 2m2 minutes ago
Witness being questioned about how a cell phone communicates with a tower #ArochiTrial

The Mercury ‏@utdmercury 2m2 minutes ago
Evans now explaining to jury how cell phones connect to cell towers #ArochiTrial

Evans: Cell phones camp and wake up. Prosecutor trying to distill his language down to English #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 53s53 seconds ago
AT&T expert explains how cell phones typically connect with closest cell tower #arochitrial

Jobin Panicker ‏@jobinpnews 3m3 minutes ago
Witness being questioned about how a cell phone communicates with a tower #ArochiTrial

Someone hacked my twitter and I fixed mine JUST so I could give feedback haha! Jobin follows me back so he should see if I say something.

GOOD FOR YOU!! I was agreeing with ya Sista!!
ETA: I will leave out or try to the tweets you/others post so we dont have duplicates. (if I can lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState