GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have an official source for this but I am advised that some phones on low battery can go into "sleep mode" where messages go straight to voice mail, however they will still ping so that towers know where to send notifications. They will then appear when the phone is "woken up".
I will try to find some actual information.
All I know is that my "dumb phone" just dies when the battery goes.

MOO

Ty, I am color impaired. Would you know if the interior is also dark gray? Irregardless would he really clean his beloved car with bleach? That would be a huge red flag to LE. But then LE didn't gather the trash until 10 days later, by then he would have had it cleaned and any rags, towels, et would have been disposed of, I would think.
"Irregardless" and off topic, but I have been using Odoban since I found out EA used it. My husband and I swear by it!
I don't know what color the interior is. My best guess would be a different shade of gray.... I sometimes wonder if LE was checking his trash as soon as they found out he was the last one with her. Maybe they just didn't find anything earlier... ?

Odoban -

"OdoBan® BioStain & Odor Remover is a unique ready-to-use, non-toxic, fast-acting stain remover that penetrates colorfast, washable carpet, fabric, upholstery "

http://www.odobanprofessional.com/products/biological-products/biostain-and-odor-remover.php

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

"Irregardless" and off topic, but I have been using Odoban since I found out EA used it. My husband and I swear by it!

LOL Ahh that's good to know,,,

LOL Ahh that's good to know,,,
My dogs stopped peeing on stuff, or we don't notice their leg-lifts stench. The eucalyptus smell is great, but we love the lavender scent as well.

Odoban is what a lot nursing homes use to clean after people pass away.

So, for those of you there, with knowledge of those roads, He did a great big circle for approx. an hour, or pulled out of the garage and drove up 'the road' about 10 mins and became stationary for approx 45 mins? Ty all for your patience while I try to get the visuals on this. I feel there is something missed in that area and I'm trying to pinpoint it. Hopefully, and it appears so, that LE had this totally covered and thought of every scenario.

The theory is that he went home at some point that night..in Allen which would be another 10-15 min from Custer

So I live in the area and opened the newspaper today and it had the trial info on the front page. There was some info in the physical paper that wasn't tweeted.
I will attach a picture of the newspaper article.

"Morris' mother, stepmother and father are also sworn witnesses for the state. As they left the courtroom they slammed doors, with Rusch saying they had been 'disruptive and disrespectful' during pre-trial proceedings."

"Where is Christina Morris?" Fortenberry asked the jury as he began his opening remarks. 'The truth is, I don't know. At the end of this case, you won't either, despite the best investigation imagined. But what I do know, and what we will prove, is that this man is responsible for her disappearance and Enrique Arochi is guilty of aggravated kidnapping."

"The video does not lie" Fortenberry says. "Arochi's defense attorney Keith Gore spent an hour on his opening statement laying out an exhaustive timeline of events leading up to Morris' disappearance. Through the timeline Gore suggested Morris' boyfriend, Hunter Foster was more responsible for her going missing."

"Gore also cast aspersions to other elements to the state's case saying the investigator's who processed Arochi's vehicle inadvertently tainted evidence by not following protocol."

"According to Gore, text messages showed Foster had seen Morris' ex-boyfriend Logan Pendergast that night. Pendergast has family ties to the Aryan Brotherhood he said."(bbm)

"An inmate named Cody Blue told investigators Morris witnessed an Aryan Brotherhood related crime and the gang was looking to silence any witness." "There is a lot more to this case." (bbm)

WHY would reporters not think we would want to know the last part? seriously??

This is Mckinney courier gazette if you want to check it out online.

So I live in the area and opened the newspaper today and it had the trial info on the front page. There was some info in the physical paper that wasn't tweeted.

"Morris' mother, stepmother and father are also sworn witnesses for the state. As they left the courtroom they slammed doors, with Rusch saying they had been 'disruptive and disrespectful' during pre-trial proceedings."

"Where is Christina Morris?" Fortenberry asked the jury as he began his opening remarks. 'The truth is, I don't know. At the end of this case, you won't either, despite the best investigation imagined. But what I do know, and what we will prove, is that this man is responsible for her disappearance and Enrique Arochi is guilty of aggravated kidnapping."

"The video does not lie" Fortenberry says. "Arochi's defense attorney Keith Gore spent an hour on his opening statement laying out an exhaustive timeline of events leading up to Morris' disappearance. Through the timeline Gore suggested Morris' boyfriend, Hunter Foster was more responsible for her going missing."

"Gore also cast aspersions to other elements to the state's case saying the investigator's who processed Arochi's vehicle inadvertently tainted evidence by not following protocol."

"According to Gore, text messages showed Foster had seen Morris' ex-boyfriend Logan Pendergast that night. Pendergast has family ties to the Aryan Brotherhood he said."(bbm)

"An inmate named Cody Blue told investigators Morris witnessed an Aryan Brotherhood related crime and the gang was looking to silence any witness." "There is a lot more to this case." (bbm)

That name, Cody Blue, came up again!
Hmmmm

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

b3143413e310f5d88d0f609a29157f9d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of this even makes sense. She clearly left the garage with EA, his DNA is in her trunk. So your first though is "was someone else involved (Cody blue, HF?)"? Did EA know Cody blue? That doesn't really make sense. Also, he didn't lure CM out. It didn't seem planned.

It's just all too complicated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thank you all for the tweet updates! ! Just catching up and waiting for tomorrow !!

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Google's not helping me, would someone mind reminding me how Cody Blue has come up before

TIA

IIRC he was on the witness list and no info could be found. I had guessed an alias but it was a while ago.

yikes. Well if the Aryan Bro is involved somehow that could explain why EA would rather take the rap rather than get his family killed off or something.
Moo

yikes. Well if the Aryan Bro is involved somehow that could explain why EA would rather take the rap rather than get his family killed off or something.
Moo

So that he can be abused by them in prison? Nope I would sing like a canary!

He doesn't care about his family BTW.

To take the rap and go to prison to protect the AB seems like a suicide pact to me. They are a huge gang in most prisons.
He's a punk.

I think the above posters comment about this not seeming planned is correct is why I don't think AB is really involved and defense is just throwing all kinds of random crap out there to see if the jury will be like "oh my!"

I just am amazed that the reporters didn't think this was stuff to tweet???? What else is said we don't see????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member