GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think it is weird that his testimony says he "cared for" her? Where is the word love?

It seems that, according to his testimony, that she helped him deal his drugs, carrying and setting up deals, so...I suppose he cared for her somewhat. She helped him in his business; so, to that extent.

Always thought it was strange how CM's mom seemed almost protective of him. Weird.

Waiting to finally find out what happened? I think we just got some of the story straight from the horse's mouth.

[h=1]L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 2m2 minutes ago
Ponce: Arochi claimed he got into a fight at the Shops at Legacy. Had a guy in a choke hold, guy bit him. #arochitrial[/h]
In every lie, there may be some truth. Coming out of his mouth, in explaining his injuries, I'd wager he indeed had someone in a choke hold who bit him. But not a "guy." The truth leaks out.

Is there a dental expert set to testify to say that the bite marks on his arm match her teeth? I've seen that.

Anyone who has seen the witness list know? Dental expert?

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 28s28 seconds ago
Leal testified he overheard Arochi tell someone else later in week that he was rotating tires on Camaro and tire fell on him #arochttrial

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Leal testified he worked 8/30/14 -- saw circular bruise on Arochi's arm and cuts on fist. Arochi said he got in bar fight #arochitrial

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 49s49 seconds ago
Leal testified he thought blank forms from police ended up in trash. Said he went to police station and gave interview #arochitrial

Is there a dental expert set to testify to say that the bite marks on his arm match her teeth? I've seen that.

Anyone who has seen the witness list know? Dental expert?

Yes. Tammy Gough is a dentist here in Allen. She's on the witness list.

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 20s20 seconds ago
Leal said Arochi told him that got in bar fight after guy made comment about him driving Camaro and dude bit him on arm #arochitrial

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 37s37 seconds ago
Leal tells defense that he and Arochi did not get along #arochitrial

Waiting to finally find out what happened? I think we just got some of the story straight from the horse's mouth.

Ponce: Arochi claimed he got into a fight at the Shops at Legacy. Had a guy in a choke hold, guy bit him. #arochitrial[/h]
In every lie, there may be some truth. Coming out of his mouth, in explaining his injuries, I'd wager he indeed had someone in a choke hold who bit him. But not a "guy." The truth leaks out.

My thoughts exactly!!

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 4m4 minutes ago
Leal said Arochi's story as what caused his injuries changed multiple times #arochitrial

so which is it?

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 12s12 seconds ago
Defense asks Leal if he and Arochi got along. Leal asserts they had a professional relationship #arochitrial

Agreed.

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 41s41 seconds ago
Defense says guy at bar asking about Arochi driving Camaro didn't come up in his police interview #arochitrial

Every time that night is replayed my heart breaks for Christina. She was vulnerable and wanted her boyfriend and wound up in the hands of a predator. Her so called friends didn't look out for her and IMO everyone involved that night should feel guilty. SN is the only one who seemed to care about her at all

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 7s7 seconds ago
Defense asks if Leal has agenda with testimony. No, he says. #arochitrial

Oh please. EA can lie and change his story countless times but it's always someone else's fault

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 45s46 seconds ago
Next witness: Alex Buahiter, who has known Arochi since 7th grade in Allen #arochitrial

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 8s8 seconds ago
Buhidar testified he moved into apt at Shops at Legacy a week before 8/30/14 and Arochi helped him move in #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Next witness: David Leal, who worked at Sprint store in Wylie in August 2014 #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 1m1 minute ago
Ponce done. Next up David Leal who used to work with Arochi #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 2m2 minutes ago
State calls David Leal, another Sprint store coworker of Arochi #arochitrial

Leal testified he worked 8/30/14 -- saw circular bruise on Arochi's arm and cuts on fist. Arochi said he got in bar fight #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 1m1 minute ago
Leal said Arochi's story as what caused his injuries changed multiple times #arochitrial

Leal testified he thought blank forms from police ended up in trash. Said he went to police station and gave interview #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 52s52 seconds ago
Leal said Arochi told him that got in bar fight after guy made comment about him driving Camaro and dude bit him on arm #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 25s26 seconds ago
Defense asks Leal if he and Arochi got along. Leal asserts they had a professional relationship #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 2m2 minutes ago
David Leal gives the same story about how Arochi looked the day after Morris disappeared. Says he and Arochi didn't get along #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Leal tells defense that he and Arochi did not get along #arochitrial

Defense asks if Leal has agenda with testimony. No, he says. #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 3m3 minutes ago
Defense says guy at bar asking about Arochi driving Camaro didn't come up in his police interview #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 57s57 seconds ago
Buhidar testified he moved into apt at Shops at Legacy a week before 8/30/14 and Arochi helped him move in #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 1m1 minute ago
Leal done. Alex Buahiter works for NRG energy. Was a good friend of Arochi. #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 3m3 minutes ago
Next witness: Alex Buahiter, who has known Arochi since 7th grade in Allen #arochitrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member