GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Prosecutors talking about documents in Foster case and whether any part of his deal relates to cooperation in Plano case #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 3m3 minutes ago
King tells judge that Plano told Foster got "sweet deal because he worked stuff for Dallas PD, not Plano" #arochitrial

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 7m7 minutes ago
Judge issues stern warning: "There will be hell to pay if someone tampers with my jury." #arochitrial

@vlwigg do they know who or why?

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account
‏@vlwigg
.@XXXXXX Person approached a grand juror, not a jury member in this trial #arochitrial

So looks like the Grand Juror was for something else and some one was asking if was on this case. WTH? People are s.t.u.p.i.d.

Here we wear tags that state Juror for *advertiser censored* court. Guess these do also. Hopefully was just ignorance and not some sort of juror intimidation or whatever. Glad that Grand Juror told though.

I going to go out and eat now lol and then read what happened today ;)

BIG HUGS AND THANK YOU TO COLDPIZZA FOR HELPING STRAIGHTEN OUT THE TWEETS WHEN IT GOT WILD ;)
:loveyou:

Well, ****. Idk what to think.

I've known for a long time about her involvement in drug culture. I hate to see it be used this way. Everyone and everything around her failed her. Her boyfriend, her friends, cameras, witnesses, etc....

I'm just sad. I want to find her. I want to know the truth. I know we may never know the truth. But, seeing this circus play out is depressing.

Do y'all think if you were on the jury for 5 DAYS you would believe they had shown anything but probably doubt? So many weird insertions, like the detective saying the Kia could have been an uber and then there being a text from CM TO HF saying she was taking a taxi. Why did he infer the uber thing? There is no evidence to back it up. Ugh.

Can't stop thinking that this is the song Christina would send out if she had known:
https://youtu.be/enCCS8LCxc0

Well, ****. Idk what to think.

I've known for a long time about her involvement in drug culture. I hate to see it be used this way. Everyone and everything around her failed her. Her boyfriend, her friends, cameras, witnesses, etc....

I'm just sad. I want to find her. I want to know the truth. I know we may never know the truth. But, seeing this circus play out is depressing.

Do y'all think if you were on the jury for 5 DAYS you would believe they had shown anything but probably doubt? So many weird insertions, like the detective saying the Kia could have been an uber and then there being a text from CM TO HF saying she was taking a taxi. Why did he infer the uber thing? There is no evidence to back it up. Ugh.

Can't stop thinking that this is the song Christina would send out if she had known:
https://youtu.be/enCCS8LCxc0
y

Did they say if the Kia actually entered the garage? From my understanding it sounded like it was just driving by and if that is the case she would have had to have been captured on camera exiting the garage. There is no doubt in my mind, EA is 100% guilty. Why else would their phones ping together? Why else would her dna be in his trunk? How did he mysteriously and coincidently get these injuries the next day? It also be a HUGE unfortunate coincidence to be cleaning out your car (instead of being at work where you're supposed to be) EXACTLY where her dna shows up. JMO

y

Did they say if the Kia actually entered the garage? From my understanding it sounded like it was just driving by and if that is the case she would have had to have been captured on camera exiting the garage. There is no doubt in my mind, EA is 100% guilty. Why else would their phones ping together? Why else would her dna be in his trunk? How did he mysteriously and coincidently get these injuries the next day? It also be a HUGE unfortunate coincidence to be cleaning out your car (instead of being at work where you're supposed to be) EXACTLY where her dna shows up. JMO
Well, I think the defense is going with something more like drug related conspiracy or OD, THATS WHY.

Is there any way to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that EA put her in that trunk?

I'm worried, y'all. Sorry. I just don't know how tight the prosecution is on this case. There seems to be more and more holes I the story. I'm not pro EA. I'm just looking at this and thinking if I was a juror...

Or it was an OD and he freaked out. See: Casey Anthony.

ETA: child in trunk, DNA present, body found--but her lies were not considered grounds for murder.

Is there any way to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that EA put her in that trunk?

I'm worried, y'all. Sorry. I just don't know how tight the prosecution is on this case. There seems to be more and more holes I the story. I'm not pro EA. I'm just looking at this and thinking if I was a juror...

It's possible the jury feels the same. I just think the dna, pings, injuries, inconsistencies with his stories, and cleaning out his car is enough to rule out any doubt. But the jury could think differently. I'm anxiously awaiting the verdict, but we've still got days to go

I would wait until the DNA evidence comes out before getting too worried; assuming/hoping that will do it for the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003