GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I respect her in that way. It still doesn't change how she went missing and why. And I DO CARE ABOUT HER TRUTH BC I WANT TO FIND HER.

ETA: Passive aggression isn't helpful. "She was someone's daughter, friend, sister, and loved one. She deserves the respect of being spoken of as such." she didn't go missing Bc of these parts of her identity. And talking about her in a truthful manner isn't taking anything away from the more innocent sides of her. We are all dynamic humans. Stop.

I agree this is important information in solving this case. The fact that Christina was an active participant in illegal drug activities other than using (also selling, running, etc.) adds important information here. She was texting Hunter throughout the night, sending drug customers his way, even obtaining drugs to sell.

It's very possible, when she was in the car with Arochi heading to her home, that she decided to change course to sell some of the drugs she had taken (hydro) from the legacy apartment. This would possibly involve a third party with Arochi, even a dangerous third party, that may point to Arochi not acting alone.

Additionally, her deep illegal involvement in the drug scene would also put her in the unfortunate situation of friends not being truthful or forthcoming witnesses in this case for fear of retribution. Who else knows something but won't come forward?

It's sad to see all these people so heavily into drugs, not only the usual suspects, but even Christina's coworker and Hunter's mom. More significant is the fact that someone at the Sprint store threw away the police affidavits. One has to not think too deeply to find a motive for that.

Christina's level of illegal drug involvement and active participation in selling and running drugs changes everything in this case, not only from the dangers lurking in and around the participants/witnesses (not all drug dealers are nice), but also the lack of clarity and consistency in anyone's testimonies. Who else knows something, but hasn't come forward due to their fear of legal retribution, maybe some even buying drugs from Christina herself and not wanting to incriminate Christina's name or their own name? It's a sad situation all around.

So, HF could come out and say he did *advertiser censored* to CM and wouldn't be prosecuted for it?? I guess I am misunderstanding I understood that the immunity was for drugs only. :thinking:

[video=twitter;775769342331854848]https://twitter.com/vlwigg/status/775769342331854848[/video]

Witnessing this testimony, this was a case of he defense attorney twisting his question to the point it was almost confusing. I don't think Hunter understood the question.

Edited to add, the question wasn't asked as simply as @vwigg made it sound on Twitter.

I watched the defense do this repeatedly yesterday with a lot of witnesses. Gore uses a lot of double and triple negatives when weaving his way around a question. He did it to detectives and civilians alike. I know that's part of a good attorney's strategy but it was confusing to me (a knowledgeable (on the case), educated (generally) trial watcher). I definitely believe it would be confusing to a person who's brain was mush from drugs. And I wonder if it's not confusing to the jury that they don't begin to read into his questions instead of trying to figure the questions out verbatim.

Prosecutions questions were very direct easy to understand. Defense questions were not. All day.

Just my opinion.

[video=twitter;775769012231811072]https://twitter.com/vlwigg/status/775769012231811072[/video]

This one is accurate and was in the context of the non violent drug offenses so far as I (and I think Hunter) knew.

The CM boss info was one of the few bits of info I didn't know. Not sure how/if it's relevant. And yes EA told police he had taken Adderal that day as well.
Really? Even though I suspected this is what happened, yesterday was the first time I heard the police state they believe CM got in EA's car willingly. So many assumed they thought she was put in the trunk. I also didn't know the extent of CM's involvement in EA's drug dealing or about the bodyguard idea. And we now know SB and EA may have had a mutual attraction prior to the night of 8/29. All these add to the tale, but should not affect the outcome if the DNA evidence is as damaging as we think it will be.

Regarding the bodyguard thing - after listening to detectives testimony and Hunter's testimony yesterday, here are my thoughts.

*I believe* that the bodyguard thing is actually no big deal.

A local radio morning DJ once confessed during my morning drive time that he sometimes stored people's phone numbers in his phone with attributes as to how he could remember them. "Big *advertiser censored* Jennifer". "Blue eyes, blonde hair Ashley" or "Bouncer Steve" for example. This is the way in which I believe Christina was referring to bodyguard (TD). It was a casual acquaintance, HF would know who he was based on that prompt/description, not based on his name. So she used that.

If someone that is friendly with me and my husband were to call me or msg me. I might very well say "Person we know contacted me, you should call them". Not because I was threatened but because a) I didn't care to msg them myself or b) the friendship is more about my H's and the friend, not me. I think that's what happened here.

No one has testified that Christina felt she needed a bodyguard.

Red herring. Defense picked up on that word and ran with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday's testimony seems to solidify what some of EA's friends here in Allen think and that's only after being "hit on the head" with evidence proving EA had CM in the trunk. Otherwise they couldn't fathom he was capable of a crime of this nature. What they hypothesize is that CM went willingly in his car and one of two scenarios played out: she went with him because he said he'd take her to HF or home and then he made a move on her, she rebuffed him and all hell broke out OR he agreed to drive her to get some drugs and something bad happened as a result. Some have wondered even if he left her with someone else, someone who he won't name. There's holes with both theories. Why would he risk conviction of AK if he could perhaps get off on manslaughter? Why would he continue to protect someone else and go down alone? Either way, it will all come down to the physical evidence and other records that prove he repeatedly lied to cover up what really happened and he is the one who knows what happened that night because he drove out of that garage with her.

Good morning! Mods can we get our new thread before the trial starts fresh in about 30 min? thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7