GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Interview: His parents have to go to Dallas, Stamm offers to process Arochi's car while they are out, he says he'll bring later #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 53s53 seconds ago
Interview over. Prosecutor asks if Stamm saw any txts while looking over Arochi's shoulder as he scrolls thru cell. No #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 22s23 seconds ago
Prosecutors note texts from Arochi's phone to Foster's phone & 1 call from Arochi phone to Foster phone #arochitrial

I still always wonder why Texas Equusearch suspended their search on 9/13 after joining the search efforts on 9/8

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 23s23 seconds ago
Now hearing audio of phone call Stamm makes to Arochi trying to get his car #arochitrial

Detective pushing to see car, explain injuries. Arochi: "I have nothing to do with this. I just want to be left alone." #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 49s49 seconds ago
Arochi can be heard crying in phone call. "This is too much for me. I've never wished bad on anybody ... I'm a good person." #arochitrial

Detective pushing to see car, explain injuries. Arochi: "I have nothing to do with this. I just want to be left alone." #arochitrial

Poor you. A woman is MISSING and you were supposed to walk her to her car. Even if he was innocent, shame on him.

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 34s34 seconds ago
Audio: Stamm says, "You love that car so much. I can't believe you'd punch that car." #arochitrial

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
Stepped out of courtroom for TV live shots, staying updated from inside. Watch @NBCDFW at 5:00 & 6:00 for my summary of #ArochiTrial Day 8.

JMHO def gonna ask or want to know if they have proof how those holes got there. ***Edit was it the witness that Def asked if had an agenda that said EA punched wall at work after angry at customer? TIa

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 54s55 seconds ago
Audio: Stamm asks if Arochi gets angry. Have you ever punched holes in walls in your bedroom when mad? No, he said #arochitrial

Anyone feeling sorry for Enrique at this point? I need to go wipe my eyes.

Did someone say the friends got immunity? Does that include any of the partygoers at the apt.?

Audio: Stamm trying to set up a time to meet with Arochi so she can see car again and he can explain injuries #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 59s59 seconds ago
Prosecutor asks whether Stamm ever went to Arochi's house so he could demonstrate car lift and how he got injured #arochitrial

Stamm testifies she went to his house and Arochi wouldn't answer door. She never got demo on how injuries occurred #arochitrial

Did someone say the friends got immunity? Does that include any of the partygoers at the apt.?

Only Hunter was given a Use Immunity agreement - in exchange for truthful testimony on Tuesday the State and Feds agreed not to prosecute him for any non-violent drug offenses in the last 5 years based on what he said. Hunter's friend Taylor Barry was ready to also sign an immunity deal if the state wanted him to. Apparently the State declined. No one else required immunity.

Stamm says thru questioning that early hours in case are most critical. At disadvantage b/c gap before Morris reported missing #arochitrial

Only Hunter was given a Use Immunity agreement - in exchange for truthful testimony on Tuesday the State and Feds agreed not to prosecute him for any non-violent drug offenses in the last 5 years based on what he said. Hunter's friend Taylor Barry was ready to also sign an immunity deal if the state wanted him to. Apparently the State declined. No one else required immunity.

So, if anyone wanted to look into TB's actions based on Hunter's testimony there would be no issue because nothing was agreed to and signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SPACECAT89