GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 2m2 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Stamm: Says it's probable that Arochi and Morris had a confrontation in the Shops at Legacy parking garage #arochitrial

Jennifer Lindgren ‏@JLindgrenCBS11 3m3 minutes ago
Stamm doesn't know if Enrique and Christina had a physical altercation in the parking garage. Stamm: It's probable. #arochitrial @cbsdfw

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Defense objects to Stamm's response. Judge rules nonresponsive(she went beyond scope of question) #arochitrial

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 4m4 minutes ago
Defense: Belief is at some point Morris was in trunk? Stamm: Yes. Defense: When? Stamm: I can't say. Only person who knows... #arochitrial

Stamm: At one time said the most probable thing that happened was Arochi and Morris had a physical altercation in the garage. #arochitrial
0 retweets 0 likes

Defense refers to Stamm's testimony in January 2015 hearing where she says altercation in pkg garage was probable #arochitrial

Chris Jose ‏@ChrisJoseNBC5 2m2 minutes ago
Defense asking if Det. Stamm believes physical altercation happened in parking garage. Stamm says it's probable #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 3m3 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Stamm: Possible Morris was in the trunk when the Camaro left the garage. (this is different than what another officer thought) #arochitrial

Defense trying to show jury that police detectives have different and changing theories about what happened to Morris #arochitrial

Jennifer Lindgren ‏@JLindgrenCBS11 1m1 minute ago
Gore to Stamm: Have you ever watched Charlie Brown and the Peanuts? Judge calls lawyers to bench at this question. @CBSDFW #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
Defense asks if Stamm ever watched what Lucy would do to Charlie Brown with football. State objects....judge calls a sidebar #arochitrial
0 retweets 0 likes

Defense trying to show jury that police detectives have different and changing theories about what happened to Morris #arochitrial

Jennifer Lindgren ‏@JLindgrenCBS11 1m1 minute ago
Gore to Stamm: Have you ever watched Charlie Brown and the Peanuts? Judge calls lawyers to bench at this question. @CBSDFW #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
Defense asks if Stamm ever watched what Lucy would do to Charlie Brown with football. State objects....judge calls a sidebar #arochitrial
0 retweets 0 likes

Wtf does that mean?

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 2m2 minutes ago McKinney, TX
10 min break @FOX4 #arochitrial

Judge is warning Gore that his actions could cause an arrest or mistrial. #arochitrial

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Prosecutor objects to ?. Jury out. Judge says defense getting close to opening itself to ?s about its prep for case #arochitrial

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 16s16 seconds ago
Judge warns defense about questions - if it wants to impeach witness for inconsistent testimony, do it. Court now on break #arochitrial

Oh, I got the reference, but it is good to see the actual comic. I just can't imagine why he would actually say that to a witness?

Wow, was hoping I wouldn't miss this. lol. So far about 5 diff detectives have stated various things. Lt Wise said that theory of PPD was that CM was abducted from the parking garage. This Det also thought same. Det Benick and another said their theories were that she left willingly and the kidnapping came later. All were asked if the theory of the PPD was same Mulkern said didnt have to have a supervisor to make decisions. Lots of conflicting stuff. Also some said HF never a suspect then there was testimony that he was at first.

I just found an archived post on the Reddit law category titled Charlie Brown v. Lucy Van Pelt. It discusses liability, fault etc.

I'm still not sure where Gore was going.

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 41s42 seconds ago McKinney, TX
I used this break to file fresh stories airing @KRLD --lp #arochitrial

JMHO thing is in this one (AT TRIAL) it seems like they didnt work together. Should flow. Not having Det saying that the theory hasn't been consistent with PPD then another give completely diff response.

@vlwigg Did pros explain their theory abt when struggle happened in opening arguments? Wasn't time btwn EA&CM seen on vid/car exits 3 mins?

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
.@lXXXX Some have said kidnapping happened in garage, some say it happened sometime after that. In all cases it's theory #arochitrial

WELL LP!!! thanks for the VERY LATE clarification.
L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 7s7 seconds ago
After jury sent out, Judge warned Gore he was asking questions that were inappropriate. That's why he got the warning. #arochitrial

THIS:

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 28m28 minutes ago
Defense: Belief is at some point Morris was in trunk? Stamm: Yes. Defense: When? Stamm: I can't say. Only person who knows... #arochitrial

@vlwigg Did pros explain their theory abt when struggle happened in opening arguments? Wasn't time btwn EA&CM seen on vid/car exits 3 mins?

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 4m4 minutes ago
.@XXXX Defense is stressing those inconsistencies from police and pointing to that lack of knowledge as weakness in case #arochitrial

@vlwigg do you think it would be any harm to the prosecution if defense declares impeachment?

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 4m4 minutes ago
.@XXXX Hard to say; she testified last yr probable that Morris kidnapped in garage, now says possible, doesn't know for sure #arochitrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MABROUSSARD