GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:thinking: could have been her hair (didnt they find one in the car?)

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 1m1 minute ago McKinney, TX
Stamm on cross: she drove Arochi car briefly during processing. Says she does not wear gloves or special suit. @FOX4 #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 2m2 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Stamm: 9/4/14, Drove Arochi's car to CSI garage w/o wearing gloves #arochitrial

I think I get his dumb Lucy reference. And his all over the place questions. He's trying to say that Stamm "dropped the ball." He's such a poet. :eyeroll:

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 50s51 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
With the lead detective yet to testify, it would appear the State's hope of resting by lunchtime is doubtful #arochitrial

Stamm has now been cross examined for more than 2-hours #arochitrial

**Current edit local trial time is 10:50 a.m.

The Mercury ‏@arochimercury 59s59 seconds ago
Defense currently questioning Cathy Stamm, one of the detectives on the case #ArochiTrial

Judge calls for sidebar. #arochitrial

With the Prosecutions case coming to a close, just looking for some feedback from all of you.

Does anyone else (other than me) feel really surprised that there hasn't been more evidence of his guilt presented? DNA, text messages, testimony, etc.? I honestly thought that they had much, much more up their sleeve and that it was going to be a slam-dunk no brainer to convict him.

I believe that E.A. is guilty, but will the jury based on what they have heard? Not looking to start a debate, just wanting to know if I am alone in what I am thinking?

THE BODYGUARD FB Posting Person:

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 2h2 hours ago
Defense says Laterance Dunbar, who was subpoenaed as witness, can't be reached to testify. Court files writ against him #arochitrial

@vlwigg what will happen if he isn't a led to be reached in the end? Could there be any repercussions on his part?

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 2h2 hours ago
.@XXXX Not sure repercussions. He was sworn in 1st day, left bad # for investigators. Any attorneys who can answer? #arochitrial

@vlwigg if who isn't able to be reached? If witness is sworn & does not show, court has remedies- called writ of attachment

@XXXX@vlwigg XXXX what would be the penalties involved. Witness in question is LaTerrance Dunbar whom the defense

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 5m5 minutes ago
Possible action for MIA witness #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 4m4 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Stamm on cross: looking at pix of camaro leaving garage @FOX4 #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 4m4 minutes ago
Defense shows pic of trunk with stuff in it. It doesn't look thoroughly cleaned and detailed? Stamm: Not detailed #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 5m5 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Stamm on cross: looking at photo of inside Arochi car 9/3/14. Agrees it does not look like wz detailed. Car appears messy@FOX4 #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 5m5 minutes ago
Defense: It doesn't appear that the car was washed and the interior was cleaned, does it? Stamm: I don't agree #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 6m6 minutes ago
Defense shows pic of interior of Arochi front seat on 9/3/14 with hat, shoes, stuff in console #arochitrial

The Mercury ‏@arochimercury 3m3 minutes ago
Defense showing photos of Arochi's car to Stamm, asking about details of photos for confirmation #ArochiTrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 3m3 minutes ago
Defense now asking about surveillance video of Camaro leaving parking garage and image of front quarter panel damage #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Defense asks whether images by police indicate damage to Camaro as it leaves garage. Stamm: She cant say #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
Gore shows pic of Arochi car parked at PD. Has grasses circled in pic. #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 2m2 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Defense asking Stamm re efforts to determine when dent made. Hard to see in pic from garage if dent was already there @FOX4 #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 2m2 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Stamm on cross: zoom in on photo to dent on Arochi car. Side by side w photo of car leaving garage. @FOX4 #arochitrial

Gore suggesting Arochi car was damaged when leaving garage. If so, dent may not be part of kidnapping #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 26s27 seconds ago McKinney, TX
Stamm on cross: being asked about backpack from Morris car put into evidence 9/29/14. @FOX4 #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 34s35 seconds ago
Detective asks about evidence from Morris' car logged in by Stamm 9/29/14, the same day Arochi's trunk was processed #arochitrial

With the Prosecutions case coming to a close, just looking for some feedback from all of you.

Does anyone else (other than me) feel really surprised that there hasn't been more evidence of his guilt presented? DNA, text messages, testimony, etc.? I honestly thought that they had much, much more up their sleeve and that it was going to be a slam-dunk no brainer to convict him.

I believe that E.A. is guilty, but will the jury based on what they have heard? Not looking to start a debate, just wanting to know if I am alone in what I am thinking?

I believe the evidence is a series of dots, not solid lines connecting EA to this crime. I worry that some on the jury will be unable to connect the dots. jmo

@vlwigg Have those pictures ever been shown to the public? Just curious.

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
.@XXXX No. These photos are in evidence but have not been released to public #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 1m1 minute ago McKinney, TX
Stamm on cross: 9/29/14 Arochi trunk mat logged into prop room. Also logged in Morris backpack containing panties & shoe @FOX4 #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Defense shows evidence logs of swabs from trunk and trunk mat stored in same police evidence locker as Morris' belongings #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Prosecutor objects to defense exhibit as hearsay. Jury sent out. Judge now asking Stamm questions #arochitrial

I keep questioning the definition of reasonable doubt. Do I have reason to believe EA isn't guilty?

I think he's guilty. I think. I still feel totally clueless on how it happened though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore