GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know how Blue came to them with this info and why.

IMO, the same reason so many prisoners come forward with info. They want to exchange for a reduced sentence. Often, it holds no merit. The Det talked to the stabbed person and they could not identify Morris. The Det on that case said Morris' name never came up. I seriously doubt it was true. If LE could have corraborated the claim, they would have searched.

Judge ruled Aryn Brotherhood could not be mentioned

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Gah... Gore annoys me. Like he opens his mouth just to make a noise when he doesn't actually have anything to say!

This doesn't sound good. By the line of questioning, I would venture to say Def expert was not notified? Can an attorney weigh in on what that means? Are they required to? I would think so (notify). Defense has right to have experts test too (not sure how works when used up) JMHO

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 5m5 minutes ago
Defense asks about its defense expert being notified before sample consumed for testing. Stamm: I don't know #arochitrial

IMO, this is a DT red herring. The state is required to provide evidence to AE's guilt. Their testing is priority. Since the hairs were determined not to be CM's there is no issue.

Jennifer Lindgren ‏@JLindgrenCBS11 15s15 seconds ago
Jury not yet in - Arochi's defense attnys discussing witnesses they'll call. One is flying in from out of state. @cbsdfw #arochitrial

Sorry if this has been addressed, catching up from beginning of this morning.

The witness Def is flying in from out of state, JMHO is probably the BODE LAB employee who prepared the report that the Witness Bradford was unable to testify to because he didn't prepare it. Defense said to tell his co workers he would be sending a subpoena. JMHO.

And the whole Dunbar not showing, concerns me.

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 55s55 seconds ago McKinney, TX
Back from lunch & on the record. @FOX4 #arochitrial

Sorry if this has been addressed, catching up from beginning of this morning.

The witness Def is flying in from out of state, JMHO is probably the BODE LAB employee who prepared the report that the Witness Bradford was unable to testify to because he didn't prepare it. Defense said to tell his co workers he would be sending a subpoena. JMHO.

And the whole Dunbar not showing, concerns me.

Dunbar was arrested on 9/9/2016 in Dallas County. I'm trying to find out why.

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 3m3 minutes ago
Defense investigator says he's learned Latarence Dunbar has been in Dallas County jail for past week on failure to ID fugitive #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 4m4 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Judge discussing Latarence Dunbar with attorneys & possibility of him testifying @FOX4 #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 3m3 minutes ago
Prosecutor says their record shows he received deferred adjudication probation and is out now. #arochitrial

atalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 1m1 minute ago McKinney, TX
Next witness Jonny McElroy - Christina's mother @FOX4 #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Next witness: Jonni McElroy, mom of Christina Morris #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 2m2 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Judge back on bench. Jury back. Ready to go with PM court session. @KRLD #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 2m2 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
First witness Jonny McElroy. She is Christina Morris's mother. #arochitrial

The Mercury ‏@arochimercury 2m2 minutes ago
Jury back in, prosecution calls Jonni McElroy, Morris' mother, to testify #ArochiTrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 39s40 seconds ago
McElroy testifies about fight between Foster and Morris in 2014. Morris came to live with mom 5 days, Foster never called #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 54s55 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Christina and Hunter were having relationship problems in 2014. She spent 5 days with her in Oklahoma. Hunter never called #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 1m1 minute ago McKinney, TX
McElroy: recalling when Christina had fight w Hunter Foster in spring of 2014. Foster didn't return Christina's txts etc @FOX4 #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 51s51 seconds ago McKinney, TX
McElroy: last had contact night Christina went out. Christina sent her selfie @FOX4 #arochit
rial

[video=twitter;777935596031385604]https://twitter.com/vlwigg/status/777935596031385604[/video]

The Mercury ‏@arochimercury 1m1 minute ago
McElroy starting to get emotional as she testifies about her search for Morris, says she's lived locally since November 2015 #ArochiTrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
McElroy testifies she used to hear from her daughter every 2-3 days. When she learned Morris was missing, she left everything #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 2m2 minutes ago McKinney, TX
McElroy: immediately started searching. Started at Shops at Legacy. Searched 7 days a week @FOX4 #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 46s46 seconds ago
McElroy said, "I'm not leaving til I find her." But her daughter's never been found #arochitrial

McElroy excused from stand. No cross by defense. @FOX4 #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Next witness: @PlanoPoliceDept Detective Robyn Busby, the lead detective in Morris' disappearance #arochitrial

The Mercury ‏@arochimercury 43s43 seconds ago
Prosecution now calls Robyn Busby, the lead detective in Morris' case #ArochiTrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 53s53 seconds ago McKinney, TX
Busby with Plano PD 16yrs, currently assigned to Capers @FOX4 #arochitrial

Busby git Morris case bc happened to be Det on call when call came in. Is lead detective on case @FOX4 #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 30s31 seconds ago
Busby testifies first 2-3 days most crucial because you lose evidence, things disappear, perpetrator has time to create story #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 35s36 seconds ago McKinney, TX
Busby: talking about importance of the first hours in any investigation @FOX4 #arochitrial

I wonder why the prosecution didn't call her Mom much earlier in the trial so she could have sat in on some of it, nothing she testified to seems like it needed to wait until just before the last witness, unless it was solely for effect on the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmaxwell