GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
14s14 seconds ago
Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg
.@ @ If he's convicted, his family more likely to testify during punishment phase about character #arochitrial

I was reading the first of the thread last night before bed that I missed being at dentist. There were questions where is Gore going with this (Def cross of Det Stamm) After reading (hearing) the tweets from Lead Det Busby. Def was getting it on record some things like the other Det he did on cross. Even mentioned Det Benzink. That was a witness jmho that really turned things because prior Det said different. Lt Wise said it was the PPD theory and consistent that CM was kidnapped in trunk at the parking garage. Time wise and theory and cell pings really jmho contradicted some of Det Busby testimony. I would feel much better about this if they all were on the same page especially with 2 years of having case.

Busby stated that HF cell never pinged in area. One reason he was excluded as suspect. Yet on Cross Stamm didn't know that HF cell records were on his Mother Mary Jane Foster bill and there is

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 20m20 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Busby: Kidnapping happened between 3:58 and 5:07 am when he went back to his house. #arochitrial

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 44s45 seconds ago
Defense asks if aware Morris called phone number associated with a pager at 2:56 am 8/30/14? Stamm not aware of it #arochitri

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 43s43 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Stamm: Reviewed phone records. Can be valuable inv. tool. #arochitrial

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 16s16 seconds ago
Defense asks if Stamm reviewed Foster's phone records form 8/30/14 beginning at 4 am for next 24 hrs - she says no #arochitrial

Jennifer Lindgren ‏@JLindgrenCBS11 12s12 seconds ago
Stamm says she reviewed some records from Hunter Foster's phone. @cbsdfw #arochitrial''Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 57s58 seconds ago

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 19s19 seconds ago
Defense says no activity on Foster's phone for 12 hours beginning at 4 am 8/30/14 - Stamm says she didn't reviewed that #arochitria

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 3m3 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Defense now showing cell phone records from Hunter Foster's mother. His phone is on those records. #arochitrial

THIS is the same time frame that Busby says the agg kidnapping happened!

.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 40s40 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Big gap on Hunter Foster's phone bills regarding phone calls, as well. #arochitrialNatalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 1m1 minute ago McKinney, TX
Stamm on cross: large gap in Foster txt msg record on 8/30 frm 3:55am to 4:54pm @FOX4 #arochitrial

Again what any of us think only matters to each of use. I just hope that the jury took good notes to reflect and listens to the instructions. I can make good argument to myself guilt or innocent. I will admit I so far do have some reasonable doubt. The State didn't prove to me beyond reasonable doubt from reading the multitude of tweets. Sadly some of them seem to be copies of other reporters. I am not complaining as that is all we had. But they did get better providing info.Thankful that get to HEAR/See maybe Closing Arguments.

Been nice following the trial with you Sleuthers :) And I been on both sides now following til end and coming in at trial couple times. Totally different on both aspects. Praying for CM family and also for EA family. Totally innocent victims in this. I pray that CM is located.

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 12m12 minutes ago
Good morning! Testimony begins at 8:30 am. After the defense rests, there will be some stuff on the record then closings #arochitrial

[video=twitter;778216705533153281]https://twitter.com/ScottyWK/status/778216705533153281[/video]

OMG!!! Whoo Hooo !!! How exciting.. I may not get to watch until later as we just found out we have meetings today at work Ughh..don't they realize I am following this important trial and to schedule meetings AFTER it's over ... LOL

Maybe someone will archive it on youtube like they do other trials? Hope so. I will do my best to catch whatever tweets. LOL have my tablet to watch and laptop to type. LOL yet like have to rearrange real life lol. Hope meeting goes well.

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 10m10 minutes ago
.@ Typical instructions, discussion done at every trial. It's what written instructions say - law is their guide #arochitrial

If you have gone, watched live stream you have seen this where the Judge reads the jury instructions over with the State & Pros out of jury view and agree on verbage. Then Judge will read the Jury instructions to the jury and they go deliberate.

**again does anyone know if the actual GJ Indictment was ever released to public? Now I understand why the Def wanted the Indictment as an exhibit. I also understand why the State fought it. End of case does make the beginning and middle make more sense. :thinking:

** if your not already in court you may not get a seat. If you get one, I would not leave. NO drinks so no potty break ;) or buddy system to hold your seat. JMHO :)

obin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 46s46 seconds ago
State and Defense are here...Judge, jury, and Arochi are not. #ArochiTrial

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 2m2 minutes ago
#ChristinaMorris family and friends in full force today in court. #ArochiTrial

Maybe someone will archive it on youtube like they do other trials? Hope so. I will do my best to catch whatever tweets. LOL have my tablet to watch and laptop to type. LOL yet like have to rearrange real life lol. Hope meeting goes well.

I have a dr.'s appointment this morning so likely will miss closings unless the last witness/charge conference goes until lunch and closings are after.

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 52s52 seconds ago
.@XXXX Cameras often allowed in courtrooms elsewhere in Texas & the US. Cameras in Collin County courtrooms a rarity #arochitrial

I'm hoping it's a long witness, bearkoda! lol. I will be going to the courthouse later this morning. I can't believe that the case is almost over.

I don't know what to think. It depends on closing arguments in a way for me. I think he's guilty of something, but I'm not 100% certain of what.

I have a dr.'s appointment this morning so likely will miss closings unless the last witness/charge conference goes until lunch and closings are after.

That was me yesterday. Temp filling. Then my neighbors oldest son had a scary seizure. Youngest one has Autism. Had my windows open and following this and all sudden banging on my door. They had just came in from school and oldest started convulsing. only 2nd time ever. So proud of little Logan, he banging on my door "Ms ZZZZ Help mommy please over and over. She was in car and couldnt get to phone. Worked out but I took Logan for ice cream last night. He speaks but only when wants too. He saved the day. Then came back here to catch up. Frazzled. Whew. Please let today go smooth. Good luck with your Dr appt. Good news only :) hugs

The Mercury ‏@arochimercury 3m3 minutes ago
Camera crews set up inside the courtroom preparing to live stream the trial. This is the first time cameras have been allowed. #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 5m5 minutes ago
Up early here at the #arochitrial. Closing arguments expected today

Jennifer LindgrenVerified account ‏@JLindgrenCBS11 2m2 minutes ago
Back in the courtroom. Jury not in yet; lawyers and judge getting ready. A lot of #ChristinaMorris support here, too. @cbsdfw #arochitrial

Defense is expected to call a cell phone witness. #ArochiTrial

The Mercury ‏@arochimercury 2m2 minutes ago
Trial starting late today, waiting on the last juror to arrive. #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 2m2 minutes ago
Defense calls Robert Aguaro, cellular expert #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Next witness: Robert Aguero, cell phone expert for the defense #arochitrial

Scott Sidway ‏@ScottyWK 2m2 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Defense calls Robert Aguero to stand - a cell phone expert. #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
Judge Mark Rusch IS allowing closing arguments to be streamed. We will have that @CBSDFW . #arochitrial

Defense calls Robert Aguero who is a cell phone expert. #ArochiTrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
Re: live stream, the cam won't be turned on until the closings start, so it's not there yet. You'll have to live with me. #arochitrial

Scott Sidway ‏@ScottyWK 1m1 minute ago McKinney, TX
Aguero has testified 44 times before on cell phone data analysis / expertise. #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Aguero says he specializes in cell phone forensics and cell tower analysis #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 2m2 minutes ago
Aguero: specializes in forensic cell data #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 2m2 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Robert Aguero, Cell phone forensic expert called by defense #arochitrial

The Mercury ‏@arochimercury 2m2 minutes ago
Robert Aguero first to take the stand today. He is the cell phone expert for the defense. Specializes in cell phone forensics. #arochitrial

That was me yesterday. Temp filling. Then my neighbors oldest son had a scary seizure. Youngest one has Autism. Had my windows open and following this and all sudden banging on my door. They had just came in from school and oldest started convulsing. only 2nd time ever. So proud of little Logan, he banging on my door "Ms ZZZZ Help mommy please over and over. She was in car and couldnt get to phone. Worked out but I took Logan for ice cream last night. He speaks but only when wants too. He saved the day. Then came back here to catch up. Frazzled. Whew. Please let today go smooth. Good luck with your Dr appt. Good news only :) hugs

Hope today is a much calmer day all around.

Court Chatter says they'll have the archive of closings for those (like me) who may miss it. :)

Witness recalls his training in cell phone data, call record analysis. #ArochiTrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 2m2 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Just popped into the courtroom after talking with the @GoodDayFox4 crew about the #ArochiTrial @FOX4

Jennifer LindgrenVerified account ‏@JLindgrenCBS11 2m2 minutes ago
Jury in. Robert Aguero - last up to testify for defense. He's an expert witness in cell phone data analysis. #arochitrial @cbsdfw

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 47s48 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Just a private word, live streaming has never been done in Collin County. This 1stX you will see on @CBSDFW #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 1m1 minute ago McKinney, TX
Picking up w defense witness Robert Guero - expert in cell phone & GPS data analysis @FOX4 #ArochiTrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 2m2 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Aguero: Going over his training to qualify as an expert. #arochitrial

Kudos to Judge Mark Rusch for breaking through the glass ceiling #arochitrial

Aguero prepared a PowerPoint that analyzes Arochi and Morris' phone gps data #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 3m3 minutes ago
Aguero says he's prepared a presentation on data given to him by defense #arochitrial

Aguero: Did an analysis on the cell phone use of Arochi and Christina Morris. #arochitrial

Jennifer LindgrenVerified account ‏@JLindgrenCBS11 3m3 minutes ago
Aguero was asked by defense to perform cell phone record analysis for #arochitrial. Related to phones of Arochi and Morris. @cbsdfw

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 3m3 minutes ago
Witness was asked to review Arochi's and Morris' cell records. #ArochiTrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 3m3 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Aguero was given cell records of Arochi & Morris & put analysis is power point presentation @FOX4 #ArochiTrial

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 3m3 minutes ago
Defense witness testifying about Arochi & #ChristinaMorris cell phone records. #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 3m3 minutes ago
Aguero testifies that he reviewed Sprint records for cell phones from Arochi & Morris and prepared report #arochitrial

The last person CM was ever seen with was EA.
He put her IN HIS TRUNK (where she never would have been willingly, or for her welfare).
She has never been seen or heard from again.

Those truths are really all that needs to be known, to know EA abducted CM. The damage to his person and car are incontrovertible, and the lies he told about that night and the cause of those things are obvious and undeniable, all of which further support the broad truths that are clear about what happened.

While the defense will try to get the jury to obsess over what details are unclear, some fuzziness over the details (such as the EXACT spot or moment she was kidnapped) was never going to be knowable to any certainty without truthful testimony from EA or CM to tell the tale, because this is not a TV show with impossible science and evidence to work with. But such knowledge of most details is quite insignificant, in relative terms. For example, knowing the very moment she was first being held against her will is not even a blip on the radar in comparison to knowing that at some point she had to have been kidnapped.

As long as the prosecution continues to provide a clear focus for the jury on what's important and what is easy to know, I don't think it will be hard at all for them to know what happened. I am cautiously optimistic that by the end of the day tomorrow, and maybe sooner, EA will be off to spend an extremely long time in the Texas penitentiary, and that some degree of justice will begin to be served for what he did to CM.

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 3m3 minutes ago
Prosecution objects to offer of Aguero's report, saying it's narrative, hearsay - judge now looking at report #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 3m3 minutes ago
State objects to Aguero's presentation as hearsay #arochitrial

Scott Sidway ‏@ScottyWK 4m4 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Prosecution objects to PowerPoint on basis of hearsay and narrative. #arochitrial

Judge is taking his time reviewing the PowerPoint. #arochitrial

Jennifer LindgrenVerified account ‏@JLindgrenCBS11 3m3 minutes ago
Prosecutors object to Aguero's testimony... judge is considering. @cbsdfw #arochitrial

Scott Sidway ‏@ScottyWK 47s48 seconds ago McKinney, TX
Judge sustained the objection -- PowerPoint will not be admitted. #arochitrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members