GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jobin Panicker ‏@jobinpnews 28s29 seconds ago

We're all back in the courtroom. Arochi has walked in. #ArochiTrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 13s14 seconds ago

Judge received note, jury requesting information on when Arochi's girlfriend learned of his injuries to hands #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 27s28 seconds ago
Court reporter checking notes again. #arochitrial

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 24s25 seconds ago
Jury note says disagreement on Arochi girlfriend's testimony on when she learned of his injuries, did she testify on it #arochitrial

Come to think of it I don't remember either side asking Rand if she saw his injuries before the 30th

It sounds like the jury is trying to verify the statements of the DT. I think they may be thinking like we did with not remembering some of the testimony the DT claimed happened.

Jobin Panicker ‏@jobinpnews 11s12 seconds ago
Judge, State, and Defense are formulating an answer for jury. #ArochiTrial

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 27s27 seconds ago

Record shows defense asked if GF ever saw shirt off - she doesn't remember, didn't notice injuries on his trunk area #arochitrial

Hi all! Casual observer and newbie to WS! I've been following for two years but definitely intently since the trial started. Aside from the state being a bit melodramatic for my taste on closing I thought both closings were decent. Guess we'll see, but I just don't think I could get to beyond a reasonable doubt. Not that I think he is innocent...he has his fingers in all of this somehow. Just not sure I can make the leap to say EA and only EA were involved in this whole mess. WWAAAYYYYY too many flags from the boyfriend whether he was directly involved or not. IMHO the entire case revolves around drugs, not sex. Anyway...glad to join you guys! Your commentary has been most helpful.

Definitely think drugs were the reason for leaving and the two of them together but something went wrong and EA did something and is going down.

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 52s53 seconds ago

No reference in GF's testimony about injuries to hands in the questions from defense #arochitrial

Can someone else grab some tweets? Have to step away for a few.

RA testified EA told her on Aug 29 taking black off rims. Next day saw injury to hands said tire fell on him , from tweets

Didn't she testify that he was cleaning rims on 8/29. According to EA that is when he hurt his hand and arm. She didn't see injuries because he lied to her and said he was going to bed and then went out.

@jobinpnews
Midway through deciding answer, bailiff asks Judge for a moment outside of court. Off record. #ArochiTrial

It sounds like the jury is trying to verify the statements of the DT. I think they may be thinking like we did with not remembering some of the testimony the DT claimed happened.

I haven't had a chance to watch the entire DT closing (because he rambled and rambled!). Did they mention the girlfriend's testimony in their closing? If so did they misrepresent it? I had a hard time following the part I have already watched.

53s53 seconds ago
Jobin Panicker ‏@jobinpnews
#BREAKING "We may have a juror who is ill" #ArochiTrial

Jobin Panicker
1m1 minute ago
Jobin Panicker ‏@jobinpnews
Midway through deciding answer, bailiff asks Judge for a moment outside of court. Off record. #ArochiTrial

1m
Richard Ray‏ @RichardRayFox4
Judge says we may have a juror who is ill #arochitrial getting strange

@vlwigg
Judge just got a report of one juror feeling ill. Jury coming back to ctroom to hear GF testimony, then judge ask about illness #arochitrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee