GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jobin Panicker ‏@jobinpnews 2m2 minutes ago
We're all still here in courtroom. Judge has asked for both sides to come to his office. #ArochiTrial

Have lived this situation since day 1 as I live in the area. Have thought EA guilty from the beginning (more or less - but know her drug life style complicates a lot). The trial has not answered any questions for me and I have to agree with you. I thought the case would be a lot stronger. Feel so bad for all of her parents. Absolutely no closure no matter what the verdict b/c we still really have no idea.

Oh absolutely...my heart just hurts for her family and friends. It also hurts for his family. No one wins here.

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Jury cannot get big chunks of ct transcript - they must specify a point in dispute and what it is so that part can be found #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 8m8 minutes ago
To confirm: no verdict yet. #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 9m9 minutes ago
Question on Arochi's girlfriend's testimony about his injuries also requires more info from jury #arochitrial

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 9m9 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Jury just came out with a note asking questions about evidence. Judge addressed it & sent them back to deliberate. #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 4m4 minutes ago
We're all still here in courtroom. Judge has asked for both sides to come to his office. #ArochiTrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 7m7 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Judge now asking for lawyers in chambers. #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 4m4 minutes ago
.@XXXXX wanted timeline, jury ?s on phone, injuries need more instruction - see other tweets for explanation #arochitrial

This doesn't sound good.. But hopefully just means they are covering all their bases.

I remember this from when I was on a jury a year or so ago. We had a question about the testimony and had to rewrite our request multiple times before the judge would agree! We were getting frustrated as it seemed obvious to us what we needed. Guess you have to follow the letter of the law though, whatever that is!! LOL

@xxxxxx Arochi's 2nd phone - note says wiped - it never found #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 5m5 minutes ago
.@XXXX and testimony from Arochi GF on his injuries #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 3m3 minutes ago
Jury cannot get big chunks of ct transcript - they must specify a point in dispute and what it is so that part can be found #arochitrial

@helpchristinam Arochi's 2nd phone - note says wiped - it never found #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 5m5 minutes ago
.@XXXX and testimony from Arochi GF on his injuries #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 3m3 minutes ago

There is no disputing (for me my opinion) the Dna in the trunk. I am convinced without a doubt that it was not transferred. Therefore it shows me he took her- she didn't put herself in that trunk. His lies for me- cannot be reasonably explained away.

Everything else presented is icing on the cake- so to speak. Even if someone else was involved (I don't believe that- my opinion) doesn't really matter- still makes him culpable whether he acted alone or not.

Respectfully stated- and I appreciate everyone's opinion having followed these threads from day one as many of you all have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
Getting chased out of courtroom. It looks like its going to be a while. #arochitrial

[video=twitter;778370567795650560]https://twitter.com/YeomansNBC5/status/778370567795650560[/video]

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 6m6 minutes ago
.@helpchristinam As far as I can tell, no one has posted full video from closings (too long) #arochitrial
---

No such thing as 'too long', Court Chatter has the full closings on their YouTube archives:

[video=youtube;I0mSShy0r0M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0mSShy0r0M[/video]

Still chillin outside. Jury note was no big deal. Although we weren't sure what it was at first. Hearts pounding. Now at about 4.5 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1m
Richard Ray‏ @RichardRayFox4
When jury reaches verdict will be camera in court. If still deliberating at ten will be sequestered for night at local hotel #arochitrial

Lol made me think of Judge Belden from Casey Anthony trial

Valerie Wigglesworth
1m
Valerie Wigglesworth‏ @vlwigg
Food has just arrived for jurors #arochitrial

So if I did it right, it's a few minutes after 7pm there. They have about 3 more hours before going to a hotel. Anyone remember when they started deliberating?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member