GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At 2 a.m., bars close and everyone heads home. The local PD does a good job of rounding up anyone who is hanging around afterward making a ruckus. By 3 a.m., anyone walking around the Shops area would stick out like a sore thumb. The whole area, including the stop lights, are practically abandoned. That's just how Plano rolls.

If you live on Bishop (or any of the streets with shops on them), noise from around the shops is easily heard. The window materials are relatively weak compared to newer apartments.

The local PD does a good job of rounding up anyone who is hanging around afterward making a ruckus.

That is a really good point. There's usually a good police presence in this area in general. Used to see segway cops a lot more, but not lately.

That is a really good point. There's usually a good police presence in this area in general. Used to see segway cops a lot more, but not lately.

I know some of the officers there. They are awesome and friendly and even visit the Shops when they are off duty.

They are all very friendly, even the one who gave me a ticket for "disturbing the peace" when I threw a party, haha!

My dad is a police officer in a neighboring city and is actually currently working the case alongside Plano PD. He's never had a bad thing to say about them on the whole.

Does she live alone?
Did the friend she was visiting even try to call her to see if she made it home okay?
Just can't figure out why no one seemed concerned for three days.

I wonder if it's possible that the boyfriend didn't go looking for her or didn't think it was odd when he didn't hear from her the next day because of their disagreement. Maybe they weren't speaking to each other, or he was upset with her and didn't try to contact her and it wasn't until he heard that she didn't show up for work, or heard that no one had been in touch with her that he began to worry?

How far does the boyfriend live from the area she went missing, and was he with her that night at any point?

That's exactly my thoughts. My boyfriend and I once had a major "disagreement", and we are both pretty stubborn so neither of us wanted to be the first one to reach back out and try to fix things. (I am 30, and yes that is pretty childish, but thats besides the point, lol). Anyways, we didn't talk for 4 whole days and in that time I did go out with friends so if something would have happened to me it would have looked suspicious as well..

Also, i think its great heis posting from her fb. It doesnt look like he has one so posting it on HER page ensures that all of HER friends are able to see what is going on.

I just think it is unfair to start blaming the bf at this point, because I can totally understand the situation.

Sorry if it was mentioned and I just missed it, but did the boyfriend say he knew her FB password? Maybe she has a laptop or something that just has FB signed in all the time. If someone picked up my computer they'd have access to all my accounts b/c I never sign out, so maybe that's the case here.

Sorry if it was mentioned and I just missed it, but did the boyfriend say he knew her FB password? Maybe she has a laptop or something that just has FB signed in all the time. If someone picked up my computer they'd have access to all my accounts b/c I never sign out, so maybe that's the case here.

Good point. It doesn't necessarily mean he knows her password because he's posting from her account. My brother always leaves his Facebook signed in. Even if you close the browser, when you type www.facebook.com in, it automatically brings up his signed in Facebook account because he never signs out of it.

Thats true... never thought of that. I am guilty of not logging off too.

Hope I'm wrong but this doesn't sound good :( her phone being dead (or deliberately turned off), no usage of her bank account since Friday, no contact with family or friends. Doesn't seem like she took off of her own accord. Dying to see this CCTV footage that they're reviewing! Also, why was she only reported missing 3 days later? Unless it was normal for her to just go off & do her own thing for a few days..

It was Labor Day weekend is probably why.

No, he has not said anything about a password.

I also could not find a twitter account for christina either.

Nothing interesting on her twitter page. Bf's twitter says he lives in Dallas

No, nothing interesting. I just thought I'd post it as you mentioned a Twitter account:)

I wonder when they'll release the cctv. It might jog people's memory from that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr